Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Virtual Magic Kingdom (VMK) Discuss Dedicated To The Team! in the Disney's Virtual Magic Kingdom (VMK) Forum forums; "Ranch" has become the icon of everything we have done, and anything we are capable of! It has become his job to be the "Mickey" of our park, and I'm ...
    Tampa is offline No longer in service

Dedicated To The Team!

"Ranch" has become the icon of everything we have done, and anything we are capable of! It has become his job to be the "Mickey" of our park, and I'm completely blown away by how far this little system has come! Again I thank God for the quest engines and how they braught us a whole new world of guests, the exact prize wanting guests we've been trying to avoid all this time. Now it's them that run through the veins of our creation, from opening to closing! I'm so very thankful for all of your work team, and with that.. I present to you, our awards!

You might notice a pretty new blue one too.. lets just say we're gonna pin that one on...
    -VBT-
    ...and keep on trucking!

King Tryton is offline What time does the 3 o'clock parade start?
    Woot Woot! Way to go buddy! Back in the saddle again. It's party time!
    That game has OWNED written all over it!

Will try to see you on Wednesday. Jet lag has caught me in San Diego.
    "How can you have any pudding, when you won't eat your meat?" Floyd - The Wall

Awesome give me a buzz woot.

Soccergirl426 is offline Annual Passholder
    This calls for a party! Woot Woot good job Ranch and the Team!

Dumbogal is offline Sarcasm - Just another free service I offer..
    Joey,

I cannot even begin to tell you how proud I am to be part of this all. The accomplishments we have all made as a team - with you in the lead (whether you like to acknowledge that or not ) are just completely astounding to me. To see all those players come through the lobby all day, over and over again, to ride our creations continues to amaze me each and every day... Even the ones that drive me up the freakin' wall - and believe me - they seem to come straight for me - But I love the challenge!!

When I started playing this game, I did it purely for the feeling of being in the parks - that little bit of a Disney fix is what kept me coming back. Never thinking that a year later I would still even remember what VMK was - Now, I am the proud owner of a bunch of great new friends - which mean more to me than any award ever could. - With that said...

Bring on the BEST QUEST AWARD!!!

Have a cookie!!
    Last edited by Dumbogal; 05-24-2006 at 10:09 AM.
    Dizpinfriend on VMK

Once she was a lowly housemaid dressed in rags. Now she's got a fairy godmother, she's filthy rich, and she lives in a palace with her dreamboat husband.......It's further proof, that the right shoes CAN change your life!

My own low-tech version of Push!!!

CruiseLineFan is offline B-Ticket Holder
    All I can say is YOU PEOPLE ROCK!!!!
    Cruiselinefan!

By the way team, the rare orange tomorrowland pin is an award too! VMK_Lion came around when we had only 3 engines and was like woo woo, and gave up the pin!

DissyLove is offline Wendy's real. I've seen her, so don't even start with me.
    Again, rock on buddy!!!
    I am in need of some Disney magic!!