Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Virtual Magic Kingdom (VMK) Discuss What Is Vmk Staff Doing?? in the Disney's Virtual Magic Kingdom (VMK) Forum forums; Alright now im mad! I've emailed vmk staff like 7 times for the same reason and they still haven't emailed me back!!! Ok, this is what happend. About 2 days ...
    AvastGuitarboy is offline A-Ticket holder

Thumbs down What Is Vmk Staff Doing??

Alright now im mad! I've emailed vmk staff like 7 times for the same reason and they still haven't emailed me back!!! Ok, this is what happend.

About 2 days ago I got banned from vmk for a day (I didn't disobey any of the "vmk values"). So yesturday I was just in my friends room and then it tells me im banned from vmk for a MONTH! I think someone maybe on my friends list is following me places and reporting me. I would make a new character but all my friends are on this one, and i don't know.. i just hate making new vmk characters (they take forever).
    so i email the staff telling them exactly what happend about 7 or 8 times and they still haven't said anything!! What's their problem?? Seriously, They're are staff for a reason! They kind of should reply to their own "contact us" thing! I just got done emailing them and I doubt they are going to reply..

skiyalater is offline Almost time for school!
    I never get replies from them. I applied to be a CL in august and got the questions, and still haven't done anything. When i use contact us, all they say is "we haven't forgotten about you"
    "Por favor mantaganse alejado de las puertas"
    GO RED SOX!!!!
    Some people say I'm A.D.D., but I HEY LOOK A SQUIRREL!!!!!

JackSparrow is offline .:In This Kingdom by the Sea:.
    currently being driven off the edge of sanity.
    hey welcome to the club dude!
    the EXACT same thing happened to me!!!!!!!!!!!
    two months ago I got banned for a day for using vulagr language when I was 10000000000% sure I hadn't. I was planning to be a CL too, in the future and wanted a clean reckord. then perhaps a month (minus four days) ago I was told "guess what? for doing exactly NOTHING you get banned for a month!" well that wasn't what they said exactly, but you know how I felt. so then I decide to go and complain about this. when I go to the contact us button I but in my birth date, or the one I use for filling out app's for sites I am not used to. I fill in the date (I know its correct I wrote it down in case I forgot) and the birth date was wrong. because the fake one i use is all one number, just repeated I know its not in the wrong order. I try to make a new character, but it says my computer is banned, and I go on another computer in the house, and the internet connection is banned. I've narrowed it down to two things: one my sister got me banned (unlikely because I got the banned notice) or the person I asked to leave my room before I booted them reported me for some outrageous wrong-doing. avast I'm afraid it has been 26 days of agony for me and I am waiting it out untill I can get back on and see what is left of my friends list. I agree with you and protest the "staff coffee break" where your birthdate is wrong and the staff ignores you!!!
    you gotta love the penguins.

Em
    TraderMags in
    vmk

DisneyFREAK91 is offline We go on
    I'm tell you they have to work up VMK staff definately. I don't see them doing much.
    Remember, Dreams Come True!

yeah most people are in the presence of royalty when staff come into their room- its like they're visited by the rare golden gaulx or something. they are kinda just there for decoration, almost!

Em
    TraderMags in
    vmk

Shere_Khan is offline As the world falls down...
    Quote Originally Posted by JackSparrow
    or the person I asked to leave my room before I booted them reported me for some outrageous wrong-doing. avast I'm afraid it has been 26 days of agony for me and I am waiting it out untill I can get back on and see what is left of my friends list. I agree with you and protest the "staff coffee break" where your birthdate is wrong and the staff ignores you!!!
    You can't get banned for one person reporting you. Otherwise we would all be banned for life.

"Almost everyone is mad here. You may have noticed that I'm not all there myself." - Chesire Cat

"You have spirit for one so small, and that spirit deserves a fighting chance." - Shere Khan

hmm.. possibly the staff was in a bad mood?

Em
    TraderMags in
    vmk

Tampa is offline No longer in service
    AOL often denies their replies under a spam-like guard. It's rare for a VMK replies to get past AOL protection and into an AOL email box.

Quote Originally Posted by Tampa
    AOL often denies their replies under a spam-like guard. It's rare for a VMK replies to get past AOL protection and into an AOL email box.
    I use optonline.
    something weird went on with the birthdate. I used it just a few months ago to recommend a word for the dictionary. I never get email from vmk...

Em
    TraderMags in
    vmk

shadesofgreen96 is offline Don't ask me O_o
    Somewhere there in between insanity and crazyness..
    wow..the third 1 month ban in DWT...that's not good. I'm going to delete all the friends that are still on my list and who are not my friends ( just to stay safe and keep a good record )
    ~*Shadesofgreen96*~

I believe
    I believe in believing - until my very last minute of truth , I don't give up . even when it will be hard to see it through
    I will go on
    I will go on , no matter what , still dedicated all the way through
    I'll live my dreams the same way I do my life , by taking one step at a time

Cool wow.

JackSparrow! Dude! Same thing happened to me! I put in a wrong birthday and so.. I forgot the one i put in, so i pretended to be one of my parents.. lol they'll never know.. lol

I never noticed how lazy vmk staff is.. wow.

Shere_Khan is offline As the world falls down...
    Quote Originally Posted by shadesofgreen96
    wow..the third 1 month ban in DWT...that's not good. I'm going to delete all the friends that are still on my list and who are not my friends ( just to stay safe and keep a good record )
    Um...that is ridiculous.

"Almost everyone is mad here. You may have noticed that I'm not all there myself." - Chesire Cat

"You have spirit for one so small, and that spirit deserves a fighting chance." - Shere Khan

Cool

One time I emailed vmk staff and on the same say they replied. wow, i never really realized how lucky I was. Some people wait years for that to happen.

wow... so its not my computer then!
    I haven't tried to be one of my parents... does it require a birth date?

Em
    TraderMags in
    vmk

dougitmcnuggit is offline Cedar Point New Coaster '07!!
    Frontiertown, Cedar Point, Sandusky, Ohio, USA
    Quote Originally Posted by JackSparrow
    I use optonline.
    something weird went on with the birthdate. I used it just a few months ago to recommend a word for the dictionary. I never get email from vmk...
    VMK states in the Contact Us form that if you suggest a new word for the dictionary you will not receive a reply email.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast