Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Virtual Magic Kingdom (VMK) Discuss VMK on Ebay in the Disney's Virtual Magic Kingdom (VMK) Forum forums; I know they sell VMK cards on Ebay... but, have you read the back of the cards to see what it says? Well, i guess someone, (who shall remain nameless) ...
    skiyalater is offline Almost time for school!

VMK on Ebay

I know they sell VMK cards on Ebay... but, have you read the back of the cards to see what it says? Well, i guess someone, (who shall remain nameless) on Ebay, thinks otherwise.
    Special note: You may be contacted by people that claim they are going to get you banned from VMK for ebay trading. If they do...please report these people to Ebay immediately for trade interference and lets see if we can get these loosers banned from eBay also. I have had a VMK account since day one and it is still active. As far as we know no-one has ever been banned from VMK for trading (just their bad attatudes). We do not give out your email or VMK name to VMK. There is no way they can track the trade so you can bid with confidence.
    "Por favor mantaganse alejado de las puertas"
    GO RED SOX!!!!
    Some people say I'm A.D.D., but I HEY LOOK A SQUIRREL!!!!!

Tampa is offline No longer in service
    The whole VMK/Ebay drama is no doubt dirty laundry for VMK, and even though I see no problem with selling off your Disney collectibles (whether they be material or virtual), we can cannot promote it or debate it here. The last thing we need are threads saying, "Omg look at this auction" when in reality, it's probably the seller, spamming our boards with their sale.