Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Virtual Magic Kingdom (VMK) Discuss Pirate Treasure Hunt Quest in the Disney's Virtual Magic Kingdom (VMK) Forum forums; Straight from the VMK Newsletter: Push's Adventures in VMK This week Push has some piratey fun in Adventureland..... Dudes! You'll never guess what happened! Just the other day I got ...
    Dumbogal is offline Sarcasm - Just another free service I offer..

Pirate Treasure Hunt Quest

Straight from the VMK Newsletter:

Push's Adventures in VMK

This week Push has some piratey fun in Adventureland..... Dudes! You'll never guess what happened! Just the other day I got my highest score while playing Jungle Cruise Photo Safari! My new high score is.. 500! I rock! I roll! I am the Trash Patrol! Okay, now I know what you're thinking: 500 is a pretty low score. But when you have no hands, it's really hard to take pictures and steer a boat at the same time. LOL

Anyway, that wasn't the most exciting thing to happen to me that day. I was celebrating my awesome Jungle Cruise victory and rolling through Adventureland when I heard the familiar song of "Yoho, yoho a pirate's life for me..." Of course I thought of visiting my good friend Captain Blackheart!

Right as I was rolling up to the Treehouse, a passing pirate dropped this funny looking piece of paper on the ground. Being a trashcan I don't like to see trash on the ground. Hey, if everyone threw trash on the ground, I'd be out of a job! Just as I was trying to figure out a way to pick up the paper, Captain Blackheart came around the corner. I was like, "Capn! Could you pick that up for me?"

As he crumpled up the paper to throw it away, Captain Blackheart stopped and looked really long and hard at the paper. He looked at it for so long that I said, "What is up with that paper?" Then he showed me what he was staring at. And guess what? It was the coolest pirate treasure map I had ever seen!

Blackheart and I followed all the clues and did everything the map told us to do and we found the treasure and it was so awesome that we decided to share it with all of our VMK friends! This weekend, June 23rd through June 25th, you'll be able to go on the treasure hunt, too! Click on the Q for the Pirate Treasure Hunt Quest and follow all the clues to where X marks the spot. If you can prove you're a brave and worthy pirate captain, you'll find the treasure, too!

OK - so what is everyone thinking the "treasure" might be????
    Dizpinfriend on VMK

Once she was a lowly housemaid dressed in rags. Now she's got a fairy godmother, she's filthy rich, and she lives in a palace with her dreamboat husband.......It's further proof, that the right shoes CAN change your life!

My own low-tech version of Push!!!

dougitmcnuggit is offline Cedar Point New Coaster '07!!
    Frontiertown, Cedar Point, Sandusky, Ohio, USA
    I hope it's something pirate-y. Knowing VMK staff they'll make it something stupid that got us all excited over getting pirate stuff when it's really something else.

Suiteliferoxs is offline I'm back and im ready to post!
    maybe a costume part or the whole costume???
    Got Disney?

shadesofgreen96 is offline Don't ask me O_o
    Somewhere there in between insanity and crazyness..
    ^ I think it may be a costumes too..
    ~*Shadesofgreen96*~

I believe
    I believe in believing - until my very last minute of truth , I don't give up . even when it will be hard to see it through
    I will go on
    I will go on , no matter what , still dedicated all the way through
    I'll live my dreams the same way I do my life , by taking one step at a time

Howze is offline C-Ticket Holder
    I'm thinking (hoping it'll be the new credit magic pin), but probably costumes, and don't forget all the dc's along the way.Aahh, the gift that keeps on giving, and giving, and givngrrrrrr...................
    We are the Knights that say...."Ni"

The Weather is here, Wish you were Beautiful...

LadyDooley is offline A Wishing Apple?
    Here is hoping it is that cool treasure map magic!!!

Uh, remember that??
    Anyway, I am just hoping you do not have to catch 50 ghosts and it is not a micraphone that by monday you only have to catch 25 ghosts for!!!

Loves First Kiss!

Angel47 is offline A-Ticket holder

Smile

I'm thinking it will be magic pin and I am still hoping that the costumes will be sold in Emporium. Don't you just hate having to play that boring game to try and get the Jack Sparrow costume and all you get are monkey skeleton lamps. Some of the codes don't even work. I was on a real roll getting codes yesterday and alot of them didn't even work. I just know there was a costume in there somewhere LOL. Thanks, Angel47

The prize is a black pirate piano...
    ~*Shadesofgreen96*~

I believe
    I believe in believing - until my very last minute of truth , I don't give up . even when it will be hard to see it through
    I will go on

Suiteliferoxs is offline I'm back and im ready to post!
    ^^where does it say that?
    Got Disney?

Dumbogal is offline Sarcasm - Just another free service I offer..
    Quote Originally Posted by shadesofgreen96
    The prize is a black pirate piano...
    The Black Pirate Piano can be purchased in Shrunken Ned's shop for 750 credits - I seriously doubt that will be the prize for the quest...
    Dizpinfriend on VMK

Once she was a lowly housemaid dressed in rags. Now she's got a fairy godmother, she's filthy rich, and she lives in a palace with her dreamboat husband.......It's further proof, that the right shoes CAN change your life!

My own low-tech version of Push!!!

I clicked Q , and scrolled through the quests , when I found it , it said the prize was Black piano - I'd post a screen shot if i knew how to
    ~*Shadesofgreen96*~

I believe
    I will go on

^ Oh wait! nvm , I thought it was the current pirate quest ! Then I looked at the date.. oops
    ~*Shadesofgreen96*~

I believe
    I will go on