Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Virtual Magic Kingdom (VMK) Discuss Another Favor in the Disney's Virtual Magic Kingdom (VMK) Forum forums; I still do not have internet and I am at work. Could someone please get me whatever items they have out this coming weekend. I would be very appreciative. Let ...
    Shere_Khan is offline As the world falls down...

Another Favor

I still do not have internet and I am at work.
    Could someone please get me whatever items they have out this coming weekend. I would be very appreciative. Let me know if you want to trade for them or if you want me to buy you something in return. If the items are not too expensive I would love an extra as well.
    Thanks gang!

Hope to be back on the internet soon.

"Almost everyone is mad here. You may have noticed that I'm not all there myself." - Chesire Cat

"You have spirit for one so small, and that spirit deserves a fighting chance." - Shere Khan

Shere_Khan is offline As the world falls down...
    Hey gang, well I just got the internet hooked up, it looks like nothing came out in the stores tho so we are all good.
    Also I see there will be items Saturday and Sunday, I should be able to get them, so thanks to all of you.
    Bye

"Almost everyone is mad here. You may have noticed that I'm not all there myself." - Chesire Cat

"You have spirit for one so small, and that spirit deserves a fighting chance." - Shere Khan