Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Virtual Magic Kingdom (VMK) Discuss Look what is coming... in the Disney's Virtual Magic Kingdom (VMK) Forum forums; I'm thinking there are more Blizzard Beach / Typhoon Lagoon items coming out, and you may get some of those items if you ride the ride...just a thought Edit - ...
    Soccergirl426 is offline Annual Passholder
    I'm thinking there are more Blizzard Beach / Typhoon Lagoon items coming out, and you may get some of those items if you ride the ride...just a thought

Edit - Look at both of these rooms, as you can see one is a Blizzard Beach room and one is Typhoon Lagoon. These rooms will probably be availble either through quest (I hope not!) or, like the baseball rooms, will just be sold for a higher price (I hope so!).

Edit #2- If you look closely at the Blizzard Beach room pic, you will see someone riding the slide that looks like he has a strange color of blue hair, but if you look closer it looks like a hat...a possible new item?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Look what is coming...-vmk-newsletter_slideathon.jpg  
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by Soccergirl426; 06-29-2006 at 05:31 PM. Reason: So much info!

Tampa is offline No longer in service
    Quote Originally Posted by Tampa
    I'm thinking slide pieces will be from the ride-a-thon?

I nailed that one.. if you plan on team event building, you better be on the ball this entire weekend!!
    Last edited by Tampa; 06-30-2006 at 01:14 PM.

Soccergirl426 is offline Annual Passholder
    More photos (remember, these are direct off of VMK)
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12