Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Virtual Magic Kingdom (VMK) Discuss How Did You Find Out About VMK? in the Disney's Virtual Magic Kingdom (VMK) Forum forums; VMK is down, I'm bored, So I'm making this thread, and also I'm rather curious How did you all find out about the Virtual Magic Kingdom? I was looking at ...
    dfreakace is offline Slowly Bringing Green Back Into Style

How Did You Find Out About VMK?

VMK is down, I'm bored, So I'm making this thread, and also I'm rather curious

How did you all find out about the Virtual Magic Kingdom?

I was looking at disneyworld.com last july preparing for my family's annual October trip and I came across an ad on the bottom right part of the page and thought it was another ad for the old stitch promo thing that disneyworld.com had a while back. Yet I was bored so I tried it. But I registered which I didn't remember having to do for the stitch promo when I played it before and then there it was...
    VMK ADDICT!

VMK Name: Dfreakace
    Current Project: Going to lead a Mini -MM- Build

That's Me!

mini-V is offline Home at last near Mickey!
    I started playing about the time the earliest promos for Everest started. I know someone who worked on the project and I was encouraged to check out the game.
    mini-V What will you celebrate?

Adult daycare for the kid inside you.

GrmGrnningGhost is offline Friends Call Me Snow Miser...
    I found VMK a week before I went to WDW. Iwas on the site looking at the ride and just getting a taste of what's to come. THen I saw the add and I was excited for a WDW type RPGthing.
    Josh

The happy haunts have received your simpathetic vibrations, and are begining to materialize.They're assembling for a swinging wake,and they will be expecting me.I will see you all a little later

I'm Mister White Christmas
    I'm Mister Snow
    I'm Mister Icicle
    I'm Mister Ten Below
    Friends call me Snow Miser
    What ever I touch
    Turns to snow in my clutch
    I'm too much!

Shere_Khan is offline As the world falls down...
    Well it's odd....My first character I ever created has a "Here from Day 1" icon on it. ALthough I don't remember signing up the character or how I heard about it.
    SKKaty was created after reading these forums and going "Oh yeah I vaguely remember that game, maybe I'll try it again."

"Almost everyone is mad here. You may have noticed that I'm not all there myself." - Chesire Cat

"You have spirit for one so small, and that spirit deserves a fighting chance." - Shere Khan

NewKidaye is offline D-Ticket Holder
    Lol it's a long and dedicated story.... But i'll tell it anyway!

It all started back in june of 2005... My uncle was visiting and told me about a new on-line game called VMK. At the time I was involved in a cross between Final fantasy VII and another game. closer to september I created a character but couldn't play bc of my Dial-up connection and of the shockwave. A few weeks before halloween we got an upgrade on internet connection (MSN). I finished FFVII and the other game got really REALLY boring for me... it was a saturday morning and I was totally bored... with nothing to do I checked my e-mails and inspected an old 1 from my uncle which i followed to the VMK homepage when I got there I signed up and after 4 and 1/2 hours of trying to get a name, I got in. I thought it was a awesome game!!! and have played every day (except for chirstmas and easter and there was 3 days when I got a new game, 4 days when I got KHII, and 4 days when I went to WDW )

**WHEW**
    Where did I go?

shadesofgreen96 is offline Don't ask me O_o
    Somewhere there in between insanity and crazyness..
    I was looking at the WDW page and saw the ad at the bottom of it
    ~*Shadesofgreen96*~

I believe
    I believe in believing - until my very last minute of truth , I don't give up . even when it will be hard to see it through
    I will go on
    I will go on , no matter what , still dedicated all the way through
    I'll live my dreams the same way I do my life , by taking one step at a time

hillo is offline Walt Disney World here I come!!!.... again
    I was on disneyworld.com in June 2005 and saw the ad at the bottom and clicked it.
    - Hillary
    There is more treasure in books than in all the pirate’s loot on Treasure Island.- Walt Disney

Soccergirl426 is offline Annual Passholder
    I found out about it right about Halloween time looking at disneyworld.com, thought I give it a try, and sparklesgal isn't really the first person I made, I made another person but now I don't even remember the log in name...
    And do you know what is sad? We were at Disneyland in very early July last year, and I could of joined VMK about 3 months earlier than I did.

dfreakace is offline Slowly Bringing Green Back Into Style
    Quote Originally Posted by Soccergirl426
    I found out about it right about Halloween time looking at disneyworld.com, thought I give it a try, and sparklesgal isn't really the first person I made, I made another person but now I don't even remember the log in name...
    And do you know what is sad? We were at Disneyland in very early July last year, and I could of joined VMK about 3 months earlier than I did.
    Not to mention gotten the quest items when they were in their very rare primes lol.
    VMK ADDICT!

VMK Name: Dfreakace
    Current Project: Going to lead a Mini -MM- Build

That's Me!

Soccergirl426 is offline Annual Passholder
    yes, I know

DisneyFREAK91 is offline We go on
    I remember looking for Disney games to buy and i stumbled on it. I thought I was dreaming. I had been looking for something like this forever. When I found out they made it and I wasn't dreaming, I went crazy.

I've been playing since
    Remember, Dreams Come True!