Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Virtual Magic Kingdom (VMK) Discuss Help!! in the Disney's Virtual Magic Kingdom (VMK) Forum forums; So, I am finally on VMK and am SOOO lost as to what to do. I am trying to do the diving pin quest and am at a loss. Also, ...
    rwsheep is offline D-Ticket Holder

Help!!

So, I am finally on VMK and am SOOO lost as to what to do. I am trying to do the diving pin quest and am at a loss. Also, you guys are talking about team rooms and stuff. How do you access those kinds of things? My VMK name is rwdznygrl. But until that gets approved it's guest 3092861
    "All you need is Faith, Trust, and Pixie Dust"
    "Someone's got to nail that girl's fins to the floor"

WOO HOO

i get to move back to WDW in Jan to work again!!

JDNY is offline A-Ticket holder
    Best thing I can advise you is to do as much exploring as you can - there is alot to know about VMK and reading the posts on these boards can help alot as well.

Have fun in VMK and just keep exploring...

skiyalater is offline Almost time for school!
    yeah, also you can search the web for spoilers too. It might be because you need to complete a different quest before.
    "Por favor mantaganse alejado de las puertas"
    GO RED SOX!!!!
    Some people say I'm A.D.D., but I HEY LOOK A SQUIRREL!!!!!

shadesofgreen96 is offline Don't ask me O_o
    Somewhere there in between insanity and crazyness..
    Yeah , I'm a failure at the space quests
    If you want to meet some of the team and see some team rides , go to the quest lobby , and if you can't find that on the list , type in ranch and then sortta look around for it.
    ~*Shadesofgreen96*~

I believe
    I believe in believing - until my very last minute of truth , I don't give up . even when it will be hard to see it through
    I will go on
    I will go on , no matter what , still dedicated all the way through
    I'll live my dreams the same way I do my life , by taking one step at a time

mini-V is offline Home at last near Mickey!
    I found out the hard way that it's better to really get familiar with vmk and the public rooms before trying to do quests. Granted, some of the questions leave you wondering what they are looking for, but it cuts down on a lot of the hunting if you know what is in each room and how to get from room to room. Big Thunder Mt, Tom Sawyer's Island, and the mines inside Big Thunder Mountain are really a maze. Play around going in and out and keep track of where you went so you can go back to a certain location without spending hours and getting really frustrated. This site does not post answers to quests, but you can search the web for other sites, or get familiar with people who do play vmk a lot and send me a pm asking to be pointed in the right direction.

Good luck in vmk.
    mini-V What will you celebrate?

Adult daycare for the kid inside you.

QueenOfMyRealm is offline A-Ticket holder
    If you need help, look for me in the afternoons, early evenings (EST). VMK name Meralda. I'm also fairly new to VMK, but I've always been a Disney fan (slowly becoming a nut). I do pretty good with the quests, mostly because Google is my friend.
    Feel free to look me up. Just say you need help with a quest.
    See you in VMK!
    Is it time to go back to Disney World yet?

Soccergirl426 is offline Annual Passholder
    What I would do is not start by doing quests right away, take a few days of just exploring, and if you have a question, ask someone who is not new, but look for someone who looks like they have been playing the game for a while (and don't ask anyone whose sig has the words "bay be", "mummy" or "duh duh". I would also reccommend reading all the VMK values, all the FAQS, all the everything. Hope I've helped and enjoy VMK and DWT!

shadesofgreen96 is offline Don't ask me O_o
    Somewhere there in between insanity and crazyness..
    LOL soccer....I wouldn't reccomend going to anyone who has taken or not taken in thier signature too , even thought there are quite a few people in VMK that are ''taken'' but are long-time members who know alot about quests. Also the people with all of the tomorrowland magic are a good start too. That's just my opionion...
    ~*Shadesofgreen96*~

I believe
    I believe in believing - until my very last minute of truth , I don't give up . even when it will be hard to see it through
    I will go on
    I will go on , no matter what , still dedicated all the way through
    I'll live my dreams the same way I do my life , by taking one step at a time