Your Walt Disney World Information Station

View Poll Results: Would You Like To Be On Green Team?

Voters
6. This poll is closed
  • Yes! As Leader!

3 50.00%
  • Yes! As A Builder!

3 50.00%
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Virtual Magic Kingdom (VMK) Discuss Green Team Roster! in the Disney's Virtual Magic Kingdom (VMK) Forum forums; i just was on vmk and Name Removed quick DWT! And the green team! so that means we need another person....
    Suiteliferoxs is offline I'm back and im ready to post!
    i just was on vmk and Name Removed quick DWT! And the green team! so that means we need another person.
    Last edited by Tampa; 07-11-2006 at 10:46 PM. Reason: took a name out yaay lady! ;)
    Got Disney?

DjAwesomedude is offline A-Ticket holder
    ok can someone uptade a list of members bc we need to register green team
    someone need to take a step up and be the life guard
    just the thought of it fright me a little but if no one so it i will be the leader we need to be as quick as possible we have untill sunday
    Stewie:Now look here...[looks at ticket agent's name tag] Jo-LENE. I have an army to raise and I must get to Managua at once. I require a window seat and an in-flight Happy Meal. BUT NO PICKLES. OH, GOD HELP YOU IF I FIND PICKLES.
    Stewie: Soooo Broccoli, mother says you're very good for me . But I'm afraid I'm no good for you.

Talking

is this right?:

Leader
    DjAwesomedude

Management
    ?

Green Team Members
    SKKaty
    AlecTronic
    DjAwesomeDude
    SuiteLifeRoxs
    SherryTheFairy
    Last edited by DjAwesomedude; 07-12-2006 at 02:52 PM.
    Stewie:Now look here...[looks at ticket agent's name tag] Jo-LENE. I have an army to raise and I must get to Managua at once. I require a window seat and an in-flight Happy Meal. BUT NO PICKLES. OH, GOD HELP YOU IF I FIND PICKLES.
    Stewie: Soooo Broccoli, mother says you're very good for me . But I'm afraid I'm no good for you.

so ... we need a name for the team and i dont want to decide alone bc other ppl might not like it and start to quit already so lets give a little hand to the leader here plz

Dumbogal is offline Sarcasm - Just another free service I offer..
    Ok - looks like we may have a green team afterall -

Dude - I recommend sending private messages to your "team mates" to get the ball rolling - they may skip over these posts - private messages are the way to go!!

Good Luck, and remember read all registration rules carefully!!
    Dizpinfriend on VMK

Once she was a lowly housemaid dressed in rags. Now she's got a fairy godmother, she's filthy rich, and she lives in a palace with her dreamboat husband.......It's further proof, that the right shoes CAN change your life!

My own low-tech version of Push!!!

shadesofgreen96 is offline Don't ask me O_o
    Somewhere there in between insanity and crazyness..
    Good Luck Green Team!
    ~*Shadesofgreen96*~

I believe
    I believe in believing - until my very last minute of truth , I don't give up . even when it will be hard to see it through
    I will go on
    I will go on , no matter what , still dedicated all the way through
    I'll live my dreams the same way I do my life , by taking one step at a time

Tampa is offline No longer in service
    Quote Originally Posted by DjAwesomedude
    is this right?:

Leader
    DjAwesomedude

Management
    ?

Green Team Members
    SKKaty
    AlecTronic
    SpeedyJoe
    DjAwesomeDude
    SuiteLifeRoxs
    SherryTheFairy

From what I know, Speedy is not interested in Green Team, so that leaves the team 1 short of a valid registration.. any takers?

ty for the help all let the force be with us ;D

Shere_Khan is offline As the world falls down...
    Sorry guys, I don't want to let you down but I didn't volunteer only because I am inbetween homes right now with the move. I am working in my old town and staying with friends, and going back to my real home on weekends. The only time I can be online is weekends and I will be busy with job hunting.

"Almost everyone is mad here. You may have noticed that I'm not all there myself." - Chesire Cat

"You have spirit for one so small, and that spirit deserves a fighting chance." - Shere Khan

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123