Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Virtual Magic Kingdom (VMK) Discuss Dead Man's Chest in the Disney's Virtual Magic Kingdom (VMK) Forum forums; GREAT MOVIE!!! The ending, oh my god! I just cant stop talking about it! Amazing!!! I was caught at the begining with the new Disney opening. Beautiful(I think thats how ...
    GrmGrnningGhost is offline Friends Call Me Snow Miser...
    GREAT MOVIE!!!

The ending, oh my god! I just cant stop talking about it! Amazing!!! I was caught at the begining with the new Disney opening. Beautiful(I think thats how its spelled)! Overall Fantstic

Stay after the credits there is a little thing and its pretty funny
    Josh

The happy haunts have received your simpathetic vibrations, and are begining to materialize.They're assembling for a swinging wake,and they will be expecting me.I will see you all a little later

I'm Mister White Christmas
    I'm Mister Snow
    I'm Mister Icicle
    I'm Mister Ten Below
    Friends call me Snow Miser
    What ever I touch
    Turns to snow in my clutch
    I'm too much!

hillo is offline Walt Disney World here I come!!!.... again
    The ending was really funny to me and the people with me because I had just asked what happened to the dog and it wasn't 15 seconds later and the credits were over. I couldn't believe how many people left before the credits were over. Everyone at the midnight showing had to have been fans of the first one and would have known it had something after the credits. If you hadn't have seen the end of the credits of the first one, the whole thing about the monkey wouldn't have made sense.
    - Hillary
    There is more treasure in books than in all the pirate’s loot on Treasure Island.- Walt Disney

shadesofgreen96 is offline Don't ask me O_o
    Somewhere there in between insanity and crazyness..
    I can't believe that girl ( who's name i forgot ) would do such a thing...
    ~*Shadesofgreen96*~

I believe
    I believe in believing - until my very last minute of truth , I don't give up . even when it will be hard to see it through
    I will go on
    I will go on , no matter what , still dedicated all the way through
    I'll live my dreams the same way I do my life , by taking one step at a time

Tampa is offline No longer in service
    Just got back from seeing it, and it was terrible. I'm wanting to hope part 3 would salvage this flop, but they filmed it along side of this disaster, so it's doomed.. well at least.. not at the box office it isn't.

All the same tired characters helping each other fighting each other helping fighting.. Just show Jones already.. or the hot Jamacian gal with the jacked up grill. And Elizabeth lost all respect I had for her.. typical hottie.

I walked out wishing I saw Superman instead.. and that's a silly movie.

JEDIPRINCESS is offline I'm going back to the World YAHOO
    Went to see it last Friday and fell asleep on it not because it was bad I was just so tried. So Ill be going back on Thursday to see again. I do however know what happens at the end so now I know I got to fight to stay awake now lol

YES I"M GOING BACK AGAIN FOR HALLOWEEN

Howze is offline C-Ticket Holder
    Best movie I've seen in a long long time...and there's more to come.

I think what makes it so good is that it leaves you knowing that pirates is Faarrrgh frum bein ovur, matey...
    Last edited by Howze; 07-11-2006 at 11:47 PM.
    We are the Knights that say...."Ni"

The Weather is here, Wish you were Beautiful...

dfreakace is offline Slowly Bringing Green Back Into Style
    Quote Originally Posted by Tampa
    Just got back from seeing it, and it was terrible. I'm wanting to hope part 3 would salvage this flop, but they filmed it along side of this disaster, so it's doomed.. well at least.. not at the box office it isn't.

All the same tired characters helping each other fighting each other helping fighting.. Just show Jones already.. or the hot Jamacian gal with the jacked up grill. And Elizabeth lost all respect I had for her.. typical hottie.

We also have to remember I think that the middle move of a trilogy is never as good as the first or the third one, all trilogies seem to follow that trend don't they? I guess I can't be too harsh on it because I found a lot of improvments in this one, namely the enemy and the enemie's crew were so much more evil. That being said it wasn't as good as the first but I think the third will blow us all away.

I hope...
    VMK ADDICT!

VMK Name: Dfreakace
    Current Project: Going to lead a Mini -MM- Build

That's Me!

That's my whole problem with the movie... if you're stuck with the cursed demon of the sea, I think the last thing he's going to be doing is playing dice with you... It's a shame to see them spend all that money on such a wicked character, and then let the writers and action scenes wuss him out.

dfreakace is offline Slowly Bringing Green Back Into Style
    That's my whole problem with the movie... if you're stuck with the cursed demon of the sea, I think the last thing he's going to be doing is playing dice with you... It's a shame to see them spend all that money on such a wicked character, and then let the writers and action scenes wuss him out.
    Now I see where you're coming from, and I can completly agree with that. I too was expecting him to be a tad bit more... evil...
    VMK ADDICT!

VMK Name: Dfreakace
    Current Project: Going to lead a Mini -MM- Build

That's Me!

Totally.. they opened up the movie pretty intensely with the crows and all, but there were just too many silly faces made by the "evil" one. And the telescope part, if he and his crew can do that.. we even need a ship? Or why even sail when you can cruise underwater in a near-weightless environment.. and you gotta hammermanhead for a prop?

I'm predicting that Sparrow is going to lift the curses of the world in part 3.. and then Jones will be a real boy.. barbossa will wipe that grin off his face.. everyone women (inculding Elizabeth now.. the ###) in the world will have a ship.. and the witch lady will have pearly whites.

Howze is offline C-Ticket Holder
    Tia would be hot if she would bathe and replace that George Foreman (messed up grill)
    We are the Knights that say...."Ni"

The Weather is here, Wish you were Beautiful...

JoDisneyNut is offline B-Ticket Holder
    I saw POTC2 last night and thought it was AWESOME! I love how it has action/ adventure and HUMOR, the funny moments just cracked us up, even my 5 year old who we took to see it! She loved it and didn't have any nightmares last night so I guess it's OK LOL And I'm not so sure if I liked the ending or not....but definitely sets the scene for POTC3! Now I just need to watch 1 and 2 back to back and that'll really pull it all together for me! I loved the line where Elizabeth was telling Jack she "knew" he was a good man deep down and he just needs the opportunity to show it and Jack says "I wave to a good opportunity as it passes me by" LOL
    Jo Disney Nut

Been to WDW 11 times! Need to go again!

1979 Ft. Wilderness
    1987 Off Site - Sr. Class Trip!
    1989 Off Site
    1992 Carribbean Beach Resort
    1996 Polynesian Resort
    1999 Coronado Springs Resort
    2001 Port Orleans Riverside + 4 Night Disney Wonder Cruise!
    2003 All Star Movies Resort
    2004 Pop Century Resort
    2005 Coronado Springs Resort
    2007 Port Orleans French Quarter

Upcoming trips!
    August 20, 2009 Port Orleans Riverside
    August 22, 2009 Disney Magic 7 Night Cruise!

Tiinkerbelle is offline A-Ticket holder
    I can't wait until May when the 3rd movie comes out.

He is my everything

dougitmcnuggit is offline Cedar Point New Coaster '07!!
    Frontiertown, Cedar Point, Sandusky, Ohio, USA
    (inculding Elizabeth now.. the ###)
    I like that you used a VMK bleep for that.. lol.

NewKidaye is offline D-Ticket Holder
    I think Superman (Went to see it tuesday) was a kewl movie but out of curiosity, I listened closely to all 4 ppl in line in front of me,

First Group: Lady and two brats: Pirates of the Carribbean

Second Group: couple with a kid (~10 yr old) Pirates of the carribean

Third Group: Two teens: Pirates of the Carribbean

Fourth Group: Granny and two 8yrolds: Pirates of the Carribbean
    (Both the kids had pirates of the Carribbean Writen all over them I.E. a shirt, an action figure clenched in the hands of each kid, and granny put a "Pirates" had on one of the kids (I think he was 7)

Fiveth Group: My Mom and I: Superman Returns ( we had some truoble with the tiket taker the dude was like "pirates?" I was like "Superman")

Once everyone is done with Pirates of the something, Superman is a pretty kool movie (which shouldn't be rated PG-13 for: no use of alchahol, no fight sequences [only insane Lex Luthor stabbing supe with...] and I wont go any further than that) I went to McDonalds just to get that awesome Sparrow doll and (guess what) I got it on my second trip !

P.S. When I was leaving (~2:30) the theater was loaded with peeps gettin tickets for PC2
    Last edited by NewKidaye; 07-15-2006 at 07:52 AM.
    Where did I go?

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast