Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Virtual Magic Kingdom (VMK) Discuss Gotta Love It in the Disney's Virtual Magic Kingdom (VMK) Forum forums; Why I'm Here. So this one thing happened tonight on VMK that literally has put a smile on my face that will most likely not be able to be wiped ...
    dfreakace is offline Slowly Bringing Green Back Into Style

Gotta Love It

Why I'm Here.

So this one thing happened tonight on VMK that literally has put a smile on my face that will most likely not be able to be wiped off even when I'm sleeping.

In Dizpinfriend's Palace of Pink Quest this boy came in and was so happy to see friend, literally ecstatic to be meeting somebody who I think is his vmk idol type figure along with the rest of the team. Joanne and Joey, the reason that I think so many people come up to you and say "OMG It's Ranch!" or "OMG It's Dizpinfriend!" is because you have taken some creativity and really made and lead events in vmk that fill in the little gaps that vmk doesn't look like it will be able to fill. Even Jedi when she got back from WDW (and this is what I remember from what she said) said that after telling this kid in VMK central who she was on the game and how she was on the team the kid freaked out and was like in amazed to have met her. So the things that happen here aren't just regular stuff, there's something that's absolutly magical about this site, and the stuff we do in vmk, and the people. You are all amazing and thank you.

Ok... Corniness over, just had to get it out and say Thank You.
    VMK ADDICT!

VMK Name: Dfreakace
    Current Project: Going to lead a Mini -MM- Build

That's Me!

Dumbogal is offline Sarcasm - Just another free service I offer..
    Thx Ace!!

That brought a smile to my face as well

This team rocks!!!
    Dizpinfriend on VMK

Once she was a lowly housemaid dressed in rags. Now she's got a fairy godmother, she's filthy rich, and she lives in a palace with her dreamboat husband.......It's further proof, that the right shoes CAN change your life!

My own low-tech version of Push!!!

LadyDooley is offline A Wishing Apple?
    Yes, I must say,

They deserve the praise they get in the game and at the parks!!

Thanks for letting me hang and be a part of the team!!

from one who ALWAYS wanted to be cool!!!

Loves First Kiss!

Tampa is offline No longer in service
    Thanks Ace! Delightful reading, and it just makes us want to reach even further into the stars. Without getting as corny as Ace.. I'll put some nice experiences in highlights..

-Gathering items for our slide build, I thought of taking down the under miner maze... but then I thought, why? It repesents our group in an amazing way. It's got crazy amounts of tables, like a magic trick.. clever designing.. and mind boggling amounts of green chairs.. why? All put to together to share with peeps the things that we have just way too much of! In my case, wanted posters.

-I had the honor of meeting a player named melkrirob and her friend who was a little girl VMK fanatic as well. They saw my VMK pin and asked if I play. They bothed flinched when I told them my name! I like to be humble, but it was rightfully so! What are the odds of running into someone you've "heard of" in VMK in reality?! It was an awesome chat with them on the sweet monorail ride into the park. I saw them again and met AmberDaze whom I know from other boards too!

-At least on 5 seperate VMK related park visits, I've ran into the same gaming couple! We were even on the same tours on two seperate trips! To this day I'm kinda sad I don't know them better and alot of others once back in the game, like the twistas and that couple. I tell alot of them in person about our pad here, but you gotta stamp it backwards on peeps forheads for them to visit!

-In my total vmk history, I've must of had from the park at least 25 teleport pins coded and was able to buy 10 bat magic back in the day.. I now have 2 of each magic.

-Sometimes I look at "Ranch" and I think to myself.. "Dude.. you've become Walt Disney." It's a bold thing to say I know! And I dare not say such a thing about myself, but that little fella, he's become quite an icon for everything we've done, and WILL do. I started playing VMK with not really caring how what I've said effected people, as long as I was in the "guidelines" of the values. I must be doing something right as I've never been banned. But now, when someone gives me the simple "Hi Ranch", I'm saying hello back for about 25-30 people! And they better get it back no matter how busy I may be! It's quite the honor to own that little guy, and I hope we never stop! Just wait till I'm dead before yall title the place "Ranch World"..

-Virtual Splash Mountain- will always be responsible for where we are today.

dfreakace is offline Slowly Bringing Green Back Into Style
    Speaking of -VSM- does anybody remember when that opened? It seems like it was so long ago, but VMK has only been open for just over a year and I didn't even attempt to join this site until like september...
    VMK ADDICT!

VMK Name: Dfreakace
    Current Project: Going to lead a Mini -MM- Build

That's Me!

Tampa is offline No longer in service
    It was presented for construction on 11/1/05

shadesofgreen96 is offline Don't ask me O_o
    Somewhere there in between insanity and crazyness..
    Ranch World... Okay but I get Fairyland..kidding

Hmm..with a little bit more populairity I think you could pull off the Walt Disney thing quite easily...not saying you're not already very popular , but there are a few people who don't know...
    ~*Shadesofgreen96*~

I believe
    I believe in believing - until my very last minute of truth , I don't give up . even when it will be hard to see it through
    I will go on
    I will go on , no matter what , still dedicated all the way through
    I'll live my dreams the same way I do my life , by taking one step at a time

Soccergirl426 is offline Annual Passholder
    Thx for the story Ace, really made me smile!
    And Joey, I hope that you, and the rest of the team, will continue to bring magic to VMK. Joey, with this fame, you better watch out, you may start getting those crazy stalker fans...No, I'm kidding, but when you get really famous, just don't ever forget about us.

shadesofgreen96 is offline Don't ask me O_o
    Somewhere there in between insanity and crazyness..
    Yeah , don't forget about the little peeps!
    ~*Shadesofgreen96*~

I believe
    I believe in believing - until my very last minute of truth , I don't give up . even when it will be hard to see it through
    I will go on
    I will go on , no matter what , still dedicated all the way through
    I'll live my dreams the same way I do my life , by taking one step at a time

Suiteliferoxs is offline I'm back and im ready to post!
    Omg how sweet! Well i know lots of people look up to you two, including me.
    Got Disney?