Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Virtual Magic Kingdom (VMK) Discuss Back from WDW in the Disney's Virtual Magic Kingdom (VMK) Forum forums; What a Vacation!!! 20 years is too long. I'm sure my family is hooked now, which means annual WDW trips. Animal kingdom lodge rocks...just dont order room service breakfast (ouch). ...
    Howze is offline C-Ticket Holder

Back from WDW

What a Vacation!!! 20 years is too long. I'm sure my family is hooked now, which means annual WDW trips. Animal kingdom lodge rocks...just dont order room service breakfast (ouch). Awsome fireworks on the 4th. kind of disappointed that nobody in VMK actually played, all they knew how to do was check quest papers and pass out appropriate cards. I really cant complain though cause I made out pretty well... The hollywood tower rules. Well, I could go on , but I'm not telling you loyal fans anything new.
    We are the Knights that say...."Ni"

The Weather is here, Wish you were Beautiful...

Dumbogal is offline Sarcasm - Just another free service I offer..
    Sounds like you had a great time!!!

There are a few VMK Central cast members that play - but none of them are what I would consider to be hard core players....

Better get to entering all those codes

Dizpinfriend on VMK

Once she was a lowly housemaid dressed in rags. Now she's got a fairy godmother, she's filthy rich, and she lives in a palace with her dreamboat husband.......It's further proof, that the right shoes CAN change your life!

My own low-tech version of Push!!!

LadyDooley is offline A Wishing Apple?
    :mickey: So glad it was a great time!!:mickey:

Sounds like Disney Magic to me!

Loves First Kiss!

Howze is offline C-Ticket Holder
    walking with my kid through spacemountain (my all-time favorite ride since childhood) I had an epiphany that tends to bring almost any father to his knees. I was then participating in what might be one of their fondest childhood memories. I wonder if my father could see that same look of wonder and anticipation in my eyes while i looked up at the shifting stars and comets. I no longer think of disney as a huge corporation. thanks to my child I once again see it with magic and wonder. Only Walt could make it possible to pass that feeling down to every generation as if it were a family heirloom.
    We are the Knights that say...."Ni"

The Weather is here, Wish you were Beautiful...

LadyDooley is offline A Wishing Apple?
    Quote Originally Posted by Howze
    walking with my kid through spacemountain (my all-time favorite ride since childhood) I had an epiphany that tends to bring almost any father to his knees. I was then participating in what might be one of their fondest childhood memories. I wonder if my father could see that same look of wonder and anticipation in my eyes while i looked up at the shifting stars and comets. I no longer think of disney as a huge corporation. thanks to my child I once again see it with magic and wonder. Only Walt could make it possible to pass that feeling down to every generation as if it were a family heirloom.

Perfectly said!!!

Loves First Kiss!

shadesofgreen96 is offline Don't ask me O_o
    Somewhere there in between insanity and crazyness..
    Hope you had a great time!
    ~*Shadesofgreen96*~

I believe
    I believe in believing - until my very last minute of truth , I don't give up . even when it will be hard to see it through
    I will go on
    I will go on , no matter what , still dedicated all the way through
    I'll live my dreams the same way I do my life , by taking one step at a time