Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Virtual Magic Kingdom (VMK) Discuss Insomnia in the Disney's Virtual Magic Kingdom (VMK) Forum forums; Well here I sit unable to sleep. After a midnight snack of animal crackers, Jif (extra crunchy), pringles, Sqeeze cheese, and a barley pop I still cant sleep. So, if ...
    Howze is offline C-Ticket Holder

Insomnia

Well here I sit unable to sleep. After a midnight snack of animal crackers, Jif (extra crunchy), pringles, Sqeeze cheese, and a barley pop I still cant sleep. So, if anyone could explain how to post a picture from " My Pictures" along with my posts it would make this night seem somewhat productive. (not counting the high caloric intake ofcourse). I'll look for a reply tommorow since all of you "normal" people are sleeping. Note the jealousy. Goodnight to all...sweet vmk dreams.

now where did I put the tums?
    We are the Knights that say...."Ni"

The Weather is here, Wish you were Beautiful...

shadesofgreen96 is offline Don't ask me O_o
    Somewhere there in between insanity and crazyness..
    I've got the same..I'll sit in bed trying to sleep for hours and hours....so to help that I just take one of those allergy pills and I fall alsleep 5 minutes after that.....doesn't insomnia stink? There's like nothing on TV at 1:oo am...
    ~*Shadesofgreen96*~

I believe
    I believe in believing - until my very last minute of truth , I don't give up . even when it will be hard to see it through
    I will go on
    I will go on , no matter what , still dedicated all the way through
    I'll live my dreams the same way I do my life , by taking one step at a time

NewKidaye is offline D-Ticket Holder
    I had that problem 2 weeks ago. I played VMK until the closing then got really bored at about 1:30 I found a "History of Superman" special and watched that until i feel asleep.
    Where did I go?