Your Walt Disney World Information Station

Poll: Has VMK ever replied to your "Contact us" message

Virtual Magic Kingdom (VMK) Discuss Has anyone ever gotten a reply from VMK in the Disney's Virtual Magic Kingdom (VMK) Forum forums; Today I sent a nasty-gram to VMK about how the only challenge in their quest's lately has been the fireworks score. I'm sure most of you know of my plight ...
    Howze is offline C-Ticket Holder

Has anyone ever gotten a reply from VMK

Today I sent a nasty-gram to VMK about how the only challenge in their quest's lately has been the fireworks score. I'm sure most of you know of my plight when it comes to those cursed evil things, so I won't get on that soap box. My question is "Has anyone ever gotten a reply from using contact us"? If so how favorable? Were you heard? or swept into the recycle bin?
    We are the Knights that say...."Ni"

The Weather is here, Wish you were Beautiful...

King Tryton is offline What time does the 3 o'clock parade start?
    Howze, There is a reason we here on the DWT refer to contact us as the "black hole".
    I have had a personal reply once....3 months after my use of the button. LOL
    Usually it is just a warm canned response. Kinda like Lipton onion soup from the packet.
    "How can you have any pudding, when you won't eat your meat?" Floyd - The Wall

Shere_Khan is offline As the world falls down...
    I don't think their fireworks expectations are that difficult.
    But to answer your question, never had a personal response.

"Almost everyone is mad here. You may have noticed that I'm not all there myself." - Chesire Cat

"You have spirit for one so small, and that spirit deserves a fighting chance." - Shere Khan

Tiinkerbelle is offline A-Ticket holder
    All my e-mails from September I got a reply in Feb.

He is my everything

shadesofgreen96 is offline Don't ask me O_o
    Somewhere there in between insanity and crazyness..
    I don't think it would make much of a difference if VMK just hit the ignore button on all of us.....
    ~*Shadesofgreen96*~

I believe
    I believe in believing - until my very last minute of truth , I don't give up . even when it will be hard to see it through
    I will go on
    I will go on , no matter what , still dedicated all the way through
    I'll live my dreams the same way I do my life , by taking one step at a time

mechurchlady is offline My hero is Gurgi who wanted only friends and an apple.
    In the back seat of life or in front of a computer in California.
    I have their phone number and now you get an answering machine. They will not take grog which is liquor out of the dictionary but will ban you for drinking bear.

The phone is also a black hole because they assumed they are always right. They ban people for saying they live in the usa or their age. Like people do not know that I am at least 30 years old because I remember being on the buckets at DLR or can vote and drive.

Why do they blame things on my computer. I used to be top 20 in fireworks with under 150,000. every time and even won like 3 times under that. Now I cannot make round 4 with all the clones, cheaters, and bugs. According to VMK it is my computer that is fault for not being able to play mansion.

You might as well write Santa Claus, at least maybe someone at the post office will write you back.

Tiinkerbelle is offline A-Ticket holder
    ~ Tad off topic, but I always thought Grog was another form of Groggy for pirate month. (Example, you may feel groggy from the boat swaying back and forth), or such as when you wake up and you are very tired you may feel groggy.

He is my everything

Howze is offline C-Ticket Holder
    No, Grog is an alcoholic drink, However a cheaply concocted one at that. It was Brewed in the old days by sailors from whatever fruit was available at the current port. I can attest first-hand that it is definitely an aqquired taste (much like the cheapest of homemade wines of today.) Much of the fruit used to brew it is left in the final product. Being a former Marine, It is tradition to partake of this spirit once a year at the Marine Corps Ball, and can advise from experience that it goes down easier after a few more "civilized" Adult Beverages. Back to subject. sorry mods.
    Last edited by Howze; 08-02-2006 at 11:04 PM.
    We are the Knights that say...."Ni"

The Weather is here, Wish you were Beautiful...

Suiteliferoxs is offline I'm back and im ready to post!
    for me they have not yet said anything. but i wish they where on top of thing so like they would reply a little faster.
    Got Disney?

Soccergirl426 is offline Annual Passholder
    If you have AOL, your luck of getting a response is not too good.
    And if you have any other email, your luck, as I have heard, of getting a reply is to wait a couple of months!

Suiteliferoxs is offline I'm back and im ready to post!
    well thats not good for me.
    Got Disney?