Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Virtual Magic Kingdom (VMK) Discuss Our Very Own Celebrity in the Disney's Virtual Magic Kingdom (VMK) Forum forums; I really just had to post this. I was in a guest room and these people were talking to this girl who was wearing 7 infernos (but actually has 8) ...
    dfreakace is offline Slowly Bringing Green Back Into Style

Our Very Own Celebrity

I really just had to post this.

I was in a guest room and these people were talking to this girl who was wearing 7 infernos (but actually has 8) and a teleportation magic. The following conversation ensued.

I'm glad I'm friends with Joey because of the person he is as opposed to how many credits he has in his pocket.

Much Love
    VMK ADDICT!

VMK Name: Dfreakace
    Current Project: Going to lead a Mini -MM- Build

That's Me!

DisneyFREAK91 is offline We go on
    Wow. That seems almost unrealistic.

Was that person named princessalexabyte by chance?
    Remember, Dreams Come True!

dfreakace is offline Slowly Bringing Green Back Into Style
    Not sure I don't remember the names after I edited them out.
    VMK ADDICT!

VMK Name: Dfreakace
    Current Project: Going to lead a Mini -MM- Build

That's Me!

Tampa is offline No longer in service
    Omg Ace, you really know how to make your friends smile! Thank you very much little buddy!

More than ever, my name has become very important for all us as a whole and to the words, "Trivia Team". Anything and everything I say to people will be reflected on us as a whole and everything we've accomplished. If I offend someone, it's one less person that will not only pass through and enjoy my rooms, but all of yours as well. One less person that many of us would not get to know, all because I've said something wrong. It is a pure tragedy to miss out on friendships in this way, because where we're at now is simply amazing. I don't even want to think of where we would be if we all were still playing, and yet, never knew each other. And it can be even more depressing to think of all the creativity from people that we're missing out on. Simply, because we haven't met them.. yet. I'd like to meet their expectations of whatever positive things they've heard!

It's silly to me to be known as virtually "rich", I much rather prefer to hear when people love the quests, or won something cool from them, or loved the rides. I really should start sharing the ocassional pm's I get from people from various fan boards. The ones that read:
    "I know you gotta be getting help with what you do, and I just wanted to thank you for it!"
    Messages like these get huge thank you replies back, and assuraces that they are absolutely right! What we have done so far is pretty incredible, and could never of been done without such a great and fanatical group! Our work has spread beyond the game, into the parks where if you met a random player they'll most likely know you from our work. Our guests have invited family members to "ride" along side them and marvel at the detailing in such a silly game. And lets not forget generous CM friends, who without them, things would be much different.

Again buddy, it can only be explained as PRIDE when I think of where we are today, what we plan to do, and where we'll be in the future. I can only imagine what VMK has in store for us to work with. And I can only imagine the hyper-active-sadness of a first time guest to our park who loves our rides and yet, can't bare that they're not really on them! I get like that sometimes.
    Last edited by Tampa; 07-19-2006 at 11:59 AM.

mechurchlady is offline My hero is Gurgi who wanted only friends and an apple.
    In the back seat of life or in front of a computer in California.
    You got 6 quest machines running full of prizes when I can barely give out 2 grand a day. I been in VMK way too long to be sane any more but I am still wise enough to see you are the richest dude in VMK. I wish I were you with all your wealth and the wealth of your many friends.

DissyLove is offline Wendy's real. I've seen her, so don't even start with me.
    Whoa! You mean I visited Le Cellier with a famous person? Wow! Joey, if I knew you were "rich", I would have made you buy us DWT girls our stinky soup and dry steak dinners!!!
    I am in need of some Disney magic!!

shadesofgreen96 is offline Don't ask me O_o
    Somewhere there in between insanity and crazyness..
    LOL.....Those people on there know their stuff !

Rotfl....
    ~*Shadesofgreen96*~

I believe
    I believe in believing - until my very last minute of truth , I don't give up . even when it will be hard to see it through
    I will go on
    I will go on , no matter what , still dedicated all the way through
    I'll live my dreams the same way I do my life , by taking one step at a time

LadyDooley is offline A Wishing Apple?
    LOL!!! Cute conversation!!! So glad you got it.

Ranch you are the most popular dude in VMK! (as proven by the people who you meet that play VMK in the parks)

Thanks for being a fun friend!

Loves First Kiss!