Hi there, my in-game name is Fiyero. Now, I don't know if you've ever noticed, but I have been on the high score boards for fireworks a couple times.
I felt like sharing some tips with you all on that game.
Just a quick background..Be greatful. The game used to be a LOT harder. They did not offer that little function where there was a star at the end of the firework shell. You just had to get it at the right time lol.
- Play it with the music on! Trust me, it really helps with your timing. A lot, if not all, of the shells are timed with the music and can help you if you're coordinated.
- Wait until the star starts to rotate. It's a HUGE risky move but if you get it right, you can perfect it. When the star first appears, don't click it just yet. Wait until it starts to rotate to the right. That way you can earn maximum points. But beware you don't have a big time window
- To get on the high score board, play early in the day when most high scores haven't been achieved yet.
- If you want to earn the maximum amount of credits, do this! You can NOT get in first place. You must get a point score of 240,000 or more and get in 2nd or worse place. Here's how to do this. When you are about to reach 240,000 (I'd say around 238,000) begin to use the wrong shell and get nothing but "oops." Even though it is wrong, it will give you a minute amount of points. With this tactic, you can get as close to 240,000 without going too high and greater your odds of getting 2nd or worse place with the perfect score. Also, every couple of times, you will earn Fireworks magic.
- The more you play, the better you will do. The fireworks launch the same exact ways as they do for every time you play. So, be prepared to switch as fast as you can!
- In the case that there are two shells launched at the same time, there are many strategies that can be employed. If they are launched very far away, don't try to get an Awesome and a Flawless, that will end up with you getting only an Awesome and missing the other. Instead, just try to get a good on the first one and immediately move over to the other shell. Trust me, a Good and a Flawless is better than an Awesome alone. If the shells are generally close, use one click for both of them. The shells don't require dead on clicking. You can be a centimeter or two off and it will still explode with a score count.
- Just to check yourself, you should be raising your score by 20,000 per round. There will, however, be those rounds where you can only raise 10,000 due to shell limits. Adventureland Level 2 is one of them.
Ok, I hope those helped. Good luck!