Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Virtual Magic Kingdom (VMK) Discuss Pirates of the Caribbean: Scores? in the Disney's Virtual Magic Kingdom (VMK) Forum forums; Can anyone help me out? I like the new version of the PotC game but I don't get how the scores work. I noticed on the VMK home page that ...
    Shere_Khan is offline As the world falls down...

Pirates of the Caribbean: Scores?

Can anyone help me out? I like the new version of the PotC game but I don't get how the scores work. I noticed on the VMK home page that there were high scores for Pirates and that they were around 400. How do know what your score ends up being? What do those different icons mean? I get really confused about scoring on this game.

"Almost everyone is mad here. You may have noticed that I'm not all there myself." - Chesire Cat

"You have spirit for one so small, and that spirit deserves a fighting chance." - Shere Khan

mini-V is offline Home at last near Mickey!
    I don't have a definitive answer for you, but I have noticed that you get 100+ if you win a round (level 2) and of course they add in any points you take from the other ships that you sink. I believe that level 3 credits are better than 1 or 2. You also score higher if you have a full team of players as opposed to using pirate ships to fill in for other players.
    mini-V What will you celebrate?

Adult daycare for the kid inside you.

Dumbogal is offline Sarcasm - Just another free service I offer..
    Katy,

I believe that the scoring is explained in the instructions for the games. I am not 100% sure until I re-read them, but I believe that you can "capture" half of the treasure from opposing team ships when you hit or destroy them.

I have not played the games much - in fact I think I am still very early into level 2 - but I think I recall seeing scoring info within the instructions.

I will try to copy paste the info later, once VMK opend up...
    Last edited by Dumbogal; 07-23-2006 at 11:55 AM.
    Dizpinfriend on VMK

Once she was a lowly housemaid dressed in rags. Now she's got a fairy godmother, she's filthy rich, and she lives in a palace with her dreamboat husband.......It's further proof, that the right shoes CAN change your life!

My own low-tech version of Push!!!

Shere_Khan is offline As the world falls down...
    Ok thanks. I just don't seem to get it. I also don't understand the icons they use.

"Almost everyone is mad here. You may have noticed that I'm not all there myself." - Chesire Cat

"You have spirit for one so small, and that spirit deserves a fighting chance." - Shere Khan