Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Virtual Magic Kingdom (VMK) Discuss An Idea For Best Quest in the Disney's Virtual Magic Kingdom (VMK) Forum forums; Ok so I almost wrote this like a constitutional motion because I really am tired (parents are out of town for weekend so I've been up all night for the ...
    dfreakace is offline Slowly Bringing Green Back Into Style

An Idea For Best Quest

Ok so I almost wrote this like a constitutional motion because I really am tired (parents are out of town for weekend so I've been up all night for the past few nights with friends ). Anyway seeing as how it's almost an injustice that Ranch has not won Best Quest award yet with his work on -Virtual Disney World Quests- I propose that we set a day down where we as a team (almost everybody if it's possible) go and room sit with him until there is a freakin staff visit! Ranch has put so much work into this room with the face value credit total reaching 189,520 credits at their buying prices (Doesn't include Pirate Couches, Davy Jones Organ, or Red Penny Presses because there is no "buying credit value" for them as of right now... yeah I counted it all, lol). This is only the lobby figure, doesn't even include the rest of the rooms and maintenence he has to keep up and prizes he gives away. So he deserves to be recognized. Who's in? And what day is good?
    VMK ADDICT!

VMK Name: Dfreakace
    Current Project: Going to lead a Mini -MM- Build

That's Me!

DisneyFREAK91 is offline We go on
    Honestly, the virtual WDW quests are FAR from perfect. To me, they're quite inaccurate and don't have much to do with WDW. I'm sorry if I don't agree but if he's making a mistake, it's his job to stop it. He's the riches person on VMK, he can do it, he's a big boy
    Remember, Dreams Come True!

Dumbogal is offline Sarcasm - Just another free service I offer..
    Quote Originally Posted by DisneyFREAK91
    Honestly, the virtual WDW quests are FAR from perfect. To me, they're quite inaccurate and don't have much to do with WDW. I'm sorry if I don't agree but if he's making a mistake, it's his job to stop it. He's the riches person on VMK, he can do it, he's a big boy
    I am completely bewildered by your reply to Ace's wonderful, heart felt post.

I am curious as to what "mistakes" he is making??? Can you elaborate?? Can you do better??????

Ace - on behalf of Joey - Thanks for this post - you know I am always willing to help in any way I possibly can.

Staff has been in his quest lobby - in fact most of the testers and Yavn himself was in there, all with no recognition for our friend.
    Dizpinfriend on VMK

Once she was a lowly housemaid dressed in rags. Now she's got a fairy godmother, she's filthy rich, and she lives in a palace with her dreamboat husband.......It's further proof, that the right shoes CAN change your life!

My own low-tech version of Push!!!

Tampa is offline No longer in service
    Quote Originally Posted by dfreakace
    Anyway seeing as how it's almost an injustice that Ranch has not won Best Quest award yet with his work on -Virtual Disney World Quests- I propose that we set a day down where we as a team (almost everybody if it's possible) go and room sit with him until there is a freakin staff visit!
    I gotta disagree dude, it's not my work, it's OURS. Anyone with a room built into the park, and everyone behind the scenes that help supply goods for our guests. The most shocking part of it all to me is, that everyone is always ready and willing to expand the park or do something for it, when we all know if any recognition were to be given, it would go to my character. Trust me, I'm still extremely disappointed in VMK for not recognizing us as a whole during -VSM-. But with sitting back watching how VMK is awarding players, they're doing it aboslutely right in this virtual world.. built for kids.

Ranch has put so much work into this room with the face value credit total reaching 189,520 credits at their buying prices (Doesn't include Pirate Couches, Davy Jones Organ, or Red Penny Presses because there is no "buying credit value" for them as of right now... yeah I counted it all, lol). This is only the lobby figure, doesn't even include the rest of the rooms and maintenence he has to keep up and prizes he gives away. So he deserves to be recognized. Who's in? And what day is good?
    True, my own rooms were pretty back-breaking to make, but as far as "so much work" being put into our park, I'd say it's mostly coordinating everyone into one vision that's work if any. The hard part is making sure not to offend or annoy any of our builders, as I can attest, peeps don't like to be told what to do! And after all the credits.. specials.. disney trips.. awards.. it's us as a unit that only matters in the end.

Quote Originally Posted by DisneyFREAK91
    Honestly, the virtual WDW quests are FAR from perfect.
    I invite you to do a better job.. but somewhere else of course.

To me, they're quite inaccurate and don't have much to do with WDW.
    To me, I think you should go to WDW a few more times, it might make them easier as in getting tasks right maybe?

I'm sorry if I don't agree but if he's making a mistake, it's his job to stop it.
    Don't agree? With what? That we think our efforts are the bomb? If we are not meeting some kind of expectations you have set for us.. there's the door! And who's making a mistake? Mistake because we have no quest award? Are you typing just to talk?

He's the riches person on VMK, he can do it, he's a big boy
    Please don't make assumptions about me, you don't know me. And don't insult my friends here either, they know my size and maturity, they don't need you to confirm it.

Thread is closed.
    Last edited by Tampa; 07-23-2006 at 06:25 PM.