Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Virtual Magic Kingdom (VMK) Discuss :( FRUSTRATION :( - Slide Competition in the Disney's Virtual Magic Kingdom (VMK) Forum forums; i can't even say what i'm feeling right now newsletter just say all teams have been accepted or denied as for me nothing on my inbox i think there might ...
    DjAwesomedude is offline A-Ticket holder

Unhappy :( FRUSTRATION :( - Slide Competition

i can't even say what i'm feeling right now

newsletter just say all teams have been accepted or denied
    as for me nothing on my inbox

i think there might be something wrong in my mail or anything like it

i checked everything was correct

i think they, after sending message by email would have one of those temporary messages like the glowing bracelet ones for leaders that got team signed on

well i'd like to thank every member of the team who offer support for us and best of luck for the teams who got in

i'll make sure to check the rooms ride and cheer in every room

so sad

G.
    Stewie:Now look here...[looks at ticket agent's name tag] Jo-LENE. I have an army to raise and I must get to Managua at once. I require a window seat and an in-flight Happy Meal. BUT NO PICKLES. OH, GOD HELP YOU IF I FIND PICKLES.
    Stewie: Soooo Broccoli, mother says you're very good for me . But I'm afraid I'm no good for you.

Julesoola is offline A-Ticket holder
    Use the Contact Us Button, our team hadn't heard a word either so I sent something into them asking if they could clear up our status. I got a response within a couple hours! And turns out we're in!

mechurchlady is offline My hero is Gurgi who wanted only friends and an apple.
    In the back seat of life or in front of a computer in California.
    First you need to make sure your email company, ESPECIALLY AOL, is set so that VMK and Disney mail is considered friendly.

The team leader needs to use the contact button at VMK as there is nothing else besides calling the main office. DO NOT ASK ME FOR THE NUMBER.

I would build the ride and hope for the best as I have seen only lists of 50 to 60 teams.

Tampa is offline No longer in service
    Dj, I used my yahoo account to get registered, I hope you did not use AOL as they say first hand, if the chances of them getting a message via AOL are bad.. them responding is even worse. Use yahoo.

But I got to tell you Dj, I'm EXTREMELY proud in your attempts to run the third team! It was a shock to me to see someone step up and try, and it's really awesome that it was you. If you're interested, I have a solo project for you to help expand -VDWQ-.. let me know yo.

Talking

nah i didnt use aol

i used hotmail
    and i even configured my account's junk mail stuff so it wont block vmk

well just cheer for the others 2 teams of trivia and wish the best of luck for all

joey, i'll pm u of course i accept this poject. i'll do the best i can HIT ME YO and u all will see what G., or in vmk, DjAwesomedude is capable of LOL
    Stewie:Now look here...[looks at ticket agent's name tag] Jo-LENE. I have an army to raise and I must get to Managua at once. I require a window seat and an in-flight Happy Meal. BUT NO PICKLES. OH, GOD HELP YOU IF I FIND PICKLES.
    Stewie: Soooo Broccoli, mother says you're very good for me . But I'm afraid I'm no good for you.

mechurchlady is offline My hero is Gurgi who wanted only friends and an apple.
    In the back seat of life or in front of a computer in California.
    Since Ranch mentioned AOL, here is the sweeping viewpoint. We sweepstakers absolutely will not use AOL for entering contests because so much stuff does not get through to the junk mail let alone the main files.

I hope you did make it and also you can try in the game to ask a Host such as Phinny or Hula.

mini-V is offline Home at last near Mickey!

Unhappy

Oh, I'm so bummed! I have a great ride...well, in my estimation. I spent a lot of credit to get it made too. Oh well.
    mini-V What will you celebrate?

Adult daycare for the kid inside you.

we can still leave it as a ride though if you not going to use anything

LadyDooley is offline A Wishing Apple?
    I would not jump to any conclusions!!

I would try and find out again what your status is before you just assume your out!!

Loves First Kiss!

i am,

using contact us button every 5 seconds no reply yet

i dont know what else i can do besides throwing messages in the black hole