Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Virtual Magic Kingdom (VMK) Discuss RUMOR - Inferno MAY Be Sold in the Disney's Virtual Magic Kingdom (VMK) Forum forums; I really hope Dancing Inferno Magic won't be sold. It's been a staff prize since the beginning, and I for one, would like it to stay that way. I also ...
    dougitmcnuggit is offline Cedar Point New Coaster '07!!
    Frontiertown, Cedar Point, Sandusky, Ohio, USA
    I really hope Dancing Inferno Magic won't be sold. It's been a staff prize since the beginning, and I for one, would like it to stay that way. I also traded a lot to get it. Even if it was sold at a high price, I know many people who would get ahold of some, which would drastically lower the rarity of said magic.
    DON'T DO IT VMK!! STAY STRONG!!

Shere_Khan is offline As the world falls down...
    I guess I see what you are saying Doug, but I have played VMK for a long time and will never have enough rare things to ever trade for one. Especially since I cannot go to WDW frequently, if ever. I mean it does kind of stink for some of us. At least at such a high price those who really want it, can attain it if they work extremely hard. I mean 50,000 is very hard to get to and I doubt someone would have the time or patience to reach it in a weekend.
    If they sold it for a day, that might make it even tougher and then the rarity would not be lost.

"Almost everyone is mad here. You may have noticed that I'm not all there myself." - Chesire Cat

"You have spirit for one so small, and that spirit deserves a fighting chance." - Shere Khan

dougitmcnuggit is offline Cedar Point New Coaster '07!!
    Frontiertown, Cedar Point, Sandusky, Ohio, USA
    I can see where you're coming from too, but there are many people with 50,000+ credits. I know some people who would be able to buy 2 or 3 of them, then they'd trade them off for a lot of rare items. It would, in fact, drastically lower the magic's rarity if it were sold for even a day. If they were ever to sell it, I know i'd want the price to be at least high enough so that people couldn't buy more than 1, for 1 day.

Yeah I guess, I have 30,000 and it has taken me forever. I don't know if I would even be able to get to 50,000 to buy it. Especially if the day was sprung on me!

"Almost everyone is mad here. You may have noticed that I'm not all there myself." - Chesire Cat

"You have spirit for one so small, and that spirit deserves a fighting chance." - Shere Khan

adisneyprincess is offline I'll be the next Disney Princess, you just wait and see
    than maybe they should price it about 100,000 or a little bit more than that
    I really am a Princess, hiding out in a not so fairy tale Life

The Eeyore Queen, the Lady with the list. The one the only Shayleen in VMK

805 Eeyores and growing

I dont know! I just really want it and I am not skilled in trading unfortunately. Nor do I have the patience with some of the "kiddies" who want something for nothing.

Suiteliferoxs is offline I'm back and im ready to post!
    Quote Originally Posted by shadesofgreen96
    How come i'm the only one who doesn't have more than 5,000 credits?? LOL - i've been spending for the ride and other projects - But i'll start saving - i have like 1,500 credits

dont worry shades, im right there with ya!
    Got Disney?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12