Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Virtual Magic Kingdom (VMK) Discuss Off to WDW ;} in the Disney's Virtual Magic Kingdom (VMK) Forum forums; WOOT it was about time a lazy hurricane could come this side well if everything goes right i'm off to WDW this weekend everything paid, my dad's work anyone have ...
    DjAwesomedude is offline A-Ticket holder

Red face Off to WDW ;}

WOOT it was about time a lazy hurricane could come this side

well if everything goes right i'm off to WDW this weekend
    everything paid, my dad's work

anyone have any request
    i'll do the possible to grant it

can anyone get me stuff for the weekend 2 extras if possible 1 for me and 1 for kaleesa she has no internet , something related to moving so we would be thankful if anyone could get us something that might be out for the weekend

later all,
    G.

PS: if anyone there see a cool looking fellow with stitch hat and gloves, that would be me
    Last edited by DjAwesomedude; 08-01-2006 at 10:35 PM.
    Stewie:Now look here...[looks at ticket agent's name tag] Jo-LENE. I have an army to raise and I must get to Managua at once. I require a window seat and an in-flight Happy Meal. BUT NO PICKLES. OH, GOD HELP YOU IF I FIND PICKLES.
    Stewie: Soooo Broccoli, mother says you're very good for me . But I'm afraid I'm no good for you.

Soccergirl426 is offline Annual Passholder
    Have fun!!!!!
    lucky...you get to do HSM and Thrill Seekers and Pirates...anything you don't want, I'll have!
    I'll get you and Kaleesa whatever they while you guys are gone...just PM me when you get back!

shadesofgreen96 is offline Don't ask me O_o
    Somewhere there in between insanity and crazyness..
    ^ LOL same here , will do , and yes - if you pick up any extra quest and have no use for it , I'm open for it! LOL jk , Have fun!
    ~*Shadesofgreen96*~

I believe
    I believe in believing - until my very last minute of truth , I don't give up . even when it will be hard to see it through
    I will go on
    I will go on , no matter what , still dedicated all the way through
    I'll live my dreams the same way I do my life , by taking one step at a time