Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Virtual Magic Kingdom (VMK) Discuss Saying bye in the Disney's Virtual Magic Kingdom (VMK) Forum forums; I'm going to have to start all over again in VMK with a new account. Turns out that this morning , some friend were mad at me from last night ...
    shadesofgreen96 is offline Don't ask me O_o
    Somewhere there in between insanity and crazyness..

Saying bye

I'm going to have to start all over again in VMK with a new account. Turns out that this morning , some friend were mad at me from last night that I called them bad things...I wasn't on last night! - Also this morning in a trade , my character was saying things that I wasn't saying , and when I said , hey! it stopped , I said potato , this also wasn't me...i'm starting to get a little freaked as this VMK account is the same on each site I've regestered as Shadesofgreen96 , So just in case , if you see me post anything you know I wouldn't post , or anything that would hurt anybody - its not me.
    ~*Shadesofgreen96*~

I believe
    I believe in believing - until my very last minute of truth , I don't give up . even when it will be hard to see it through
    I will go on
    I will go on , no matter what , still dedicated all the way through
    I'll live my dreams the same way I do my life , by taking one step at a time

Soccergirl426 is offline Annual Passholder
    Ok - wow, that's weird. I hope you can get everything straight.
    Did you happen to tell your friends your log-in name and password? Because that is never safe with anyone.

MissSparrow is offline Dead Men Tell No Tales
    Wow that is very unusual.
    High School Musical 2
    Did you ever; push away the ones you should've held close.

Walt Disney World
    Where the incredible happens every day.

Stitchster is offline B-Ticket Holder
    I feel so bad for you. If u need help with trying to get stuff i have a three inch stack of codes fresh from WDW if you need anything.

oh yeah.. who would be such a low life to work on getting your password to steal stuff in a virtual disney game?? <--- ( the low life )
    Last edited by Stitchster; 08-02-2006 at 12:17 PM.

Stitchzilla on VMK

I have nobody in the house who would get on VMK. The only person with me right now is a 5 year old - and she was alsleep at the time of the "freaky trade" , and I know of nobody in real life who plays VMK. I think somebody figured my login out. My account name will be Tori_SoG , and I am trading my rare to my new account before that gets stolen.....I had a great reputation with alot of people , and whoeve this was has just ruined it by doing these things. I've also been spending alot of credits lately....I wasn't doing that either. When i checked rooms this morning too , some of them were re-arranged , and a few were messed up.

- Scared -
    ~*Shadesofgreen96*~

I believe
    I believe in believing - until my very last minute of truth , I don't give up . even when it will be hard to see it through
    I will go on

Soccergirl426 is offline Annual Passholder
    Relax, if you don't have AOL mail, contact VMK - or call for help on VMK, talk to a staff memeber - you will get it worked out.

adisneyprincess is offline I'll be the next Disney Princess, you just wait and see
    I had my stuff come up missing and rooms would get mess up. I emailed the staff and it stopped. But I do hope it works out fo ryou
    I really am a Princess, hiding out in a not so fairy tale Life

The Eeyore Queen, the Lady with the list. The one the only Shayleen in VMK

805 Eeyores and growing

^ Really , But i'm making a new one just in case - I had like 2,ooo credits saved up from game playing yesterday and from selling some things , and its all gone and i only have eat credits left. I think this person was also spending my credits for me and trading it off to someone else......
    ~*Shadesofgreen96*~

I believe
    I will go on

adisneyprincess is offline I'll be the next Disney Princess, you just wait and see
    I would make another one and trade everything you want to save. Just to keep it safe and than contect VMK Staff to find out what's going on, and if you can change your password, that may help
    I really am a Princess, hiding out in a not so fairy tale Life

The Eeyore Queen, the Lady with the list. The one the only Shayleen in VMK

805 Eeyores and growing

Stitchster is offline B-Ticket Holder
    Quote Originally Posted by shadesofgreen96
    ^ Really , But i'm making a new one just in case - I had like 2,ooo credits saved up from game playing yesterday and from selling some things , and its all gone and i only have eat credits left. I think this person was also spending my credits for me and trading it off to someone else......
    you have VMK on the brain you said eat credits in the post

oh yeah and like i was trying to say go to the homepage of VMK and at the bottom of the page u click contact us that is how i got my fireworks magic back when it was stolen.

Stitchzilla on VMK

LOL woops... I must have..
    ~*Shadesofgreen96*~

I believe
    I will go on

Quote Originally Posted by adisneyprincess
    I would make another one and trade everything you want to save. Just to keep it safe and than contect VMK Staff to find out what's going on, and if you can change your password, that may help
    Heh...Everything I want to save is everything I own....I have alot of stuff , and now i'm sick of trading LOL - but it's already been done - My new account also has a different , but simialar password so i don't forget it
    ~*Shadesofgreen96*~

I believe
    I will go on

wow weird if u need any thing i have a crapload of stuff that i want to trade but nobody wants it!! so i will give it to u if u want it
    Adrien

Your 14 year old disney expert!

If I go crazy, will you still call me superman?

I don't think anything was stolen ( except for credits ) , but i'm going to be watching the activity of the account.
    ~*Shadesofgreen96*~

I believe
    I will go on

dougitmcnuggit is offline Cedar Point New Coaster '07!!
    Frontiertown, Cedar Point, Sandusky, Ohio, USA
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadesofGreen96
    Heh...Everything I want to save is everything I own....I have alot of stuff , and now i'm sick of trading LOL - but it's already been done - My new account also has a different , but simialar password so i don't forget it
    Seriously, trade everything you want to your new account. You'll regret it later if you don't.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast