Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Virtual Magic Kingdom (VMK) Discuss Truly Honored in the Disney's Virtual Magic Kingdom (VMK) Forum forums; Today I had the privilege of meeting several of you and hanging out in a Tribute to Ranch Room (celebration of ranch). Even though it was mainly a somber mood ...
    Howze is offline C-Ticket Holder

Truly Honored

Today I had the privilege of meeting several of you and hanging out in a Tribute to Ranch Room (celebration of ranch). Even though it was mainly a somber mood throughout the room due to the fear of losing VMK access to a Great Man (and justifiably so), I was still Elated to meet so many people at once that I've read so much about. I'm sure you remember how you felt the first time you met the Team in-person/virtually. Well, that is the feeling that will bring Ranch back, This is the Magic that only Disney can provide. I told Friend today that I wanted in on any projects that help the team. I may not be skilled at the games, but I'll put my work ethic up against anyone's. I am here to stay, so if anyone would like my assistance I'll be easy to find. It was nice meeting everyone today, and getting a few names on my friend list.

Edit: I'm Sorry...Friend- That sounds nice!
    Last edited by Howze; 08-12-2006 at 06:36 PM.
    We are the Knights that say...."Ni"

The Weather is here, Wish you were Beautiful...

Dumbogal is offline Sarcasm - Just another free service I offer..
    Howze,

It was great finally meeting you in the game as well. Not really sure how or why it took so long - but it's done - and I am pleased to have you on my friends list.

No need to call me Diz - please call me Friend like everyone else

I had mixed emotions about that tribute room yesterday (screen shot to follow). On one hand it was very sweet and, I think hearfelt by MetalRulse (someone who has never been on our team) to create a room for Ranch when he found out that he may not be coming back to the game. On the other hand, it just did not feel right to be in there mourning the loss of a great player, when I truly have to believe in my heart that he will be back.

So Joey, if you are reading this (and I hope you are). Just know that your decision to leave the game has spread like wild fire. I have met so many people in these past two days who came to my room simply to ask if it is true. So far, everyone who has come to ask has been very adamant that I get you to come back to the game. Here are just a few quotes: (I wish I wrote the names of the players - but forgot to do so)

"Who will build all the fun games and rides if Ranch does not come back"

"Please tell him I will miss him, and that I really heart his quests and rides"

"Ranch made VMK fun for me"

"You have to get him to come back, you just have to"

So you see, all the while you have been looking for "recognition" for doing what you love, well there it is my friend - it was there all along - you were just looking for it from the wrong people.

You once compared "Ranch" to Walt Disney himself, pretty bold - but within VMK I have to agree with that comparison - what you managed to build and run was just mind staggering. Well put this in your pocket - Walt did not build Disneyland and WDW for his staff to enjoy - he built it for all the guests that would come through the turnstile, all the people that would enjoy his rides.

It breaks my heart to tell people that Ranch will not be coming back because it is sort of like me telling them that WDW is closed. Not a happy feeling at all.

Anyway - Howze - sorry I hijacked your post, had to get that all out. Glad to have you aboard
    Last edited by Dumbogal; 08-12-2006 at 09:05 AM.
    Dizpinfriend on VMK

Once she was a lowly housemaid dressed in rags. Now she's got a fairy godmother, she's filthy rich, and she lives in a palace with her dreamboat husband.......It's further proof, that the right shoes CAN change your life!

My own low-tech version of Push!!!

shadesofgreen96 is offline Don't ask me O_o
    Somewhere there in between insanity and crazyness..
    It was nice meeting you too Howze.

VMK is going to be a different place now...
    ~*Shadesofgreen96*~

I believe
    I believe in believing - until my very last minute of truth , I don't give up . even when it will be hard to see it through
    I will go on
    I will go on , no matter what , still dedicated all the way through
    I'll live my dreams the same way I do my life , by taking one step at a time

Tampa is offline No longer in service
    Ahh Metal.. Good kid. He looked out for Friend and I when gold doors were the hot new item. He wanted a chip for a set which was a great deal for me personally, there was no way I was going to Cali to get uuuwwww.. gold doors! Man he had alot.

I doubt it will run rampid and all lol.. but please, for me, ask the room owner to not use my title in their room title if this happens again in the future. It's sad times right now.. they'll pass.. I just simply don't want anything to do with the game. If someone comes to you saying "it's me ranch" or anything of that nature, I can assure you, it's not me.

DisneyFREAK91 is offline We go on
    Eesh I still haven't met most of you.

Let me know when the next DWT VMK meet-up is lol
    Remember, Dreams Come True!

Tampa is offline No longer in service
    Quote Originally Posted by DisneyFREAK91
    Eesh I still haven't met most of you.

That's probably because you've insulted the quest park there smart guy.

dfreakace is offline Slowly Bringing Green Back Into Style
    Joey,

We've been trying to tell you this for so long, you are essentially the Walt Disney of VMK. People may follow yavn around because he shows new things to people, but it's people like you (of which there are very few might I add) that make vmk fun. So don't run away due to a stupid thing that staff did because it's not staff who matter and they should be in no position to make you run off. But you're letting them...
    VMK ADDICT!

VMK Name: Dfreakace
    Current Project: Going to lead a Mini -MM- Build

That's Me!

- Dude , It's you who's inspired VMK to build rides , and do the extreme!
    You ARE the Walt Disney of VMK.
    It's sad to see you go , I mean , people looked up to you , you make VMK more entertaining for the majority of us.
    About all of the friends on my list ( new account and old )almost all know who you are. I asked them - and everyone but 2 or 3 people knew who you were , what you've done , and how awesome you are.

We'll miss you
    ~*Shadesofgreen96*~

I believe
    I believe in believing - until my very last minute of truth , I don't give up . even when it will be hard to see it through
    I will go on

DisneyFREAK91 is offline We go on
    Quote Originally Posted by Tampa
    That's probably because you've insulted the quest park there smart guy.
    Hey 'scuse me. I didn't ask for a mandate here

Ok, so if you have a problem, pm me instead.

And I don't even know what you mean
    Last edited by DisneyFREAK91; 08-12-2006 at 11:11 PM.
    Remember, Dreams Come True!

Soccergirl426 is offline Annual Passholder
    Quote Originally Posted by DisneyFREAK91
    Hey 'scuse me. I didn't ask for a mandate here

Ok, so if you have a problem, pm me instead.

And I don't even know what you mean
    Sigh...no need for other problems than we have.

babysymone is offline B-Ticket Holder
    Howze it was nice to finally meet you in the virtual world. I hope to add you to my friends list which I got kicked off before I could send request. I know I will see you around though so don't let me forget!

Ranch if you read this post again all I can say is you are a great assest to VMK and family to us. It has not been the same without you, and you are greatly missed. I do hope that with time you will forget all the bad & remember that what really matters is how much we all (practically everyone in VMK) love you!
    Jennifer
    VMK: Pooh.Friend (Let's hope they don't make me change my name anymore!)

King Tryton is offline What time does the 3 o'clock parade start?
    Yo Howze, Good to finally meet up with you. I enjoyed singing at "Friends' piano bar. What are Saturday nights for...LOL
    "How can you have any pudding, when you won't eat your meat?" Floyd - The Wall

Quote Originally Posted by King Tryton
    Yo Howze, Good to finally meet up with you. I enjoyed singing at "Friends' piano bar. What are Saturday nights for...LOL

^ That is what we do on Sat. nights...for no reason at all

And i'm lovin it! Party all night till VMK closes - maybe that's why they close at 11 , because they don't want "random parties " all night
    ~*Shadesofgreen96*~

I believe
    I will go on

LadyDooley is offline A Wishing Apple?
    Quote Originally Posted by King Tryton

LOL!!!

Loves First Kiss!