Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Virtual Magic Kingdom (VMK) Discuss Wish you were here... in the Disney's Virtual Magic Kingdom (VMK) Forum forums; Hmm... that's me sitting over on the red pirate seat next to the quest machine Nice photo...
    mickey2005 is offline A-Ticket holder
    Hmm... that's me sitting over on the red pirate seat next to the quest machine

Nice photo

Howze is offline C-Ticket Holder
    Actually, thats not you in the pirate chair, that's fiyero. I remember he went over there and sat because he said he did not want to be in a pic for Ranch. So unless you are a Eeyore of fiyero's/dfreak91 thats pretty much impossible. sorry, I call'em how I see em, thats what I do.
    We are the Knights that say...."Ni"

The Weather is here, Wish you were Beautiful...

Dumbogal is offline Sarcasm - Just another free service I offer..
    Hey There DCAFriend - welcome back to DWT - Howze is correct, that player in the picture is Fiyero - he moved over to the other side of the room after basically insulting all of us who care about Ranch.

I remember seeing you come into the quest lobby at some point that evening - but that was most definitely not you.

Hope all is well with you
    Dizpinfriend on VMK

Once she was a lowly housemaid dressed in rags. Now she's got a fairy godmother, she's filthy rich, and she lives in a palace with her dreamboat husband.......It's further proof, that the right shoes CAN change your life!

My own low-tech version of Push!!!

Tampa is offline No longer in service
    I appreciate the "Miss You" card gang.. it means alot and I miss yall too.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12