Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Virtual Magic Kingdom (VMK) Discuss Wow....all I have to say.... in the Disney's Virtual Magic Kingdom (VMK) Forum forums; It's people like these who annoy the living heck out of me lol key words: NOT TRADING. ugh...
    DisneyFREAK91 is offline We go on

Wow....all I have to say....

It's people like these who annoy the living heck out of me lol

key words: NOT TRADING. ugh
    Remember, Dreams Come True!

Dumbogal is offline Sarcasm - Just another free service I offer..
    I have to respect the dedication to the game, and incredible hard work that must have gone into obtaining each and everyone of those pins.

Having traded for a total of 3 Inferno's during this past year, I can honestly say what that player has accomplished is no easy feat - and I wish them strength to deal with all the petty, ridiculous accusations and jealousy that they will have to deal with as a result of displaying all 8 of those pins...
    Dizpinfriend on VMK

Once she was a lowly housemaid dressed in rags. Now she's got a fairy godmother, she's filthy rich, and she lives in a palace with her dreamboat husband.......It's further proof, that the right shoes CAN change your life!

My own low-tech version of Push!!!

shadesofgreen96 is offline Don't ask me O_o
    Somewhere there in between insanity and crazyness..
    Whoo..that's alot of infernos...

I'd probably not even be rich enough to even get 1 of those...but I wouldn't go hunting for any..i'm perfectly fine with what I have..

But watch out WDW because I'm coming in october and when i'm done with that place I'm going to have like 100 trading cards....

and codes -_- - don't you just love entering codes??
    ~*Shadesofgreen96*~

I believe
    I believe in believing - until my very last minute of truth , I don't give up . even when it will be hard to see it through
    I will go on
    I will go on , no matter what , still dedicated all the way through
    I'll live my dreams the same way I do my life , by taking one step at a time

Tampa is offline No longer in service
    Quote Originally Posted by Dumbogal
    I have to respect the dedication to the game, and incredible hard work that must have gone into obtaining each and everyone of those pins.

Having traded for a total of 3 Inferno's during this past year, I can honestly say what that player has accomplished is no easy feat - and I wish them strength to deal with all the petty, ridiculous accusations and jealousy that they will have to deal with as a result of displaying all 8 of those pins...
    I know right? Going as far as complaining about a paticular person and their achievements on fan boards because they have what you don't is a true display of character. But "eesh".. that's common sense amongst the decent, and unfortunately, it's reached the backyard... again.

DisneyFREAK91 is offline We go on
    ok well

clearly, in light of recent threads I'm pretty much the Maleficent of VMK.

So fine, i'll steer clear
    Remember, Dreams Come True!