Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Virtual Magic Kingdom (VMK) Discuss In need of some Prayers please in the Disney's Virtual Magic Kingdom (VMK) Forum forums; Ok I know this is not the place to put this, but you guys are my family and I don't right on the other parts of this board but I ...
    adisneyprincess is offline I'll be the next Disney Princess, you just wait and see

In need of some Prayers please

Ok I know this is not the place to put this, but you guys are my family and I don't right on the other parts of this board but I might start doing so.
    Anyway only a few have known what was going on with my sister and me last month. As you most know or don't know My sister and I are both in the Army Reseves. Last month a list was drawn up for 14 people to go to Iraq. We where not on that list but this month, it has be brought down to four people and we are facing to go. Since two others will not be able to, so we are next in line.
    All I'm really asking is for prayers to help us get through this, I'm a mess at some points but know it's my duty and will good if they need me. But I could us the extra prayers I believe right now. If I do go I will most likely not be seen on VMK but I will keep posting here.

Thank you to my VMK Family

Love you all
    Dalene/Shayleen
    I really am a Princess, hiding out in a not so fairy tale Life

The Eeyore Queen, the Lady with the list. The one the only Shayleen in VMK

805 Eeyores and growing

DisneyFREAK91 is offline We go on
    oh my goodness.

Of course you have our prayers! We really hope that you aren't forced out of your will to go. There isn't anything to fear as long as you have our prayers on your side.
    Remember, Dreams Come True!

Dumbogal is offline Sarcasm - Just another free service I offer..
    Dalene,

America is considered the Home of the Free, because of the BRAVE!!!

You and your sister will remain in my and my family's prayers and good thoughts.

Just believe that all will go smoothly, and you will find your way through this.

Make God bless you both and keep you safe!!!

Joanne
    Last edited by Dumbogal; 08-14-2006 at 11:48 AM.
    Dizpinfriend on VMK

Once she was a lowly housemaid dressed in rags. Now she's got a fairy godmother, she's filthy rich, and she lives in a palace with her dreamboat husband.......It's further proof, that the right shoes CAN change your life!

My own low-tech version of Push!!!

JEDIPRINCESS is offline I'm going back to the World YAHOO
    Hey Shay I will keep both you and your sister as well as your entire family in my thoughts and prayers. If you do have to go just know we are proud of you all american for your duty to keep us all free.God Bless

YES I"M GOING BACK AGAIN FOR HALLOWEEN

LadyDooley is offline A Wishing Apple?
    Wow, What a hard thing to face for the both of you!

Never hessitate to ask for help! That is what we do for eachother!!

Sending prayers and pixy dust!!!

Loves First Kiss!

King Tryton is offline What time does the 3 o'clock parade start?
    We will keep you both in our thoughts and prayers. This is a difficult time for you both. My cousin had been stationed in Bosnia during their rough times and was brought home safely! Keep us posted on your pending deployment, if you can.
    "How can you have any pudding, when you won't eat your meat?" Floyd - The Wall

ChipNDale is offline Yeah, my Rubber Duck wears a Tiara FCOL!
    I may not play on VMK but when ever someone asks for prayers I am there! Just keep reminding yourself and your sister that God will never give you more than you can handle! You and your sister as well as all our other men and woman over seas will ALWAYS be in my prayers! Please keep us posted.

Take care and God Bless

vmkplayer is offline <3 ragdollaye
    we will send lots and lots of : and prayers to you and your sister.We hope you 2 get home safely.
    Kingdom Keepers forever!!

CruiseLineFan is offline B-Ticket Holder
    My thoughts and prayers go with your family. Hope that all goes well and that everyone stays safe.
    Cruiselinefan!

disney fanatic is offline I don't wanna hurt you, I wanna KISS YOU!
    I hope for the best for you and your sister. Our prayers will follow you with every step you take. Be brave, Be corageous, Be the great person that you are!

He won't win the MVP or be voted into the Hall of Fame........then again, some heroes don't play games.

Ms.HwithaBSwithaCT

Soccergirl426 is offline Annual Passholder
    Dalene,
    I will keep you and your sister in my thoughts and prayers...wow! This sounds like a difficult time for you both and if your sister, and if you need anyone to turn to, you know we're here! I know we may not know each other as well as you know the other players, but I hope for you to be safe and to come back safe, make us proud and support America! We will miss you!

Howze is offline C-Ticket Holder
    First of all Thank You and Your sister for the sacrifices you have already made and for any that you might encounter in the future, while in service of this Great Country.Being a former member of Fleet Antiterrorism Security Team in USMC I am well aware of the middle of the night phone calls telling you to have your gear on the flight line in three hours. Let me assure you it never gets any easier.If you would like, while your gone I will open a vmk storage room for any new items that you might miss, and any members of the team would be welcome to donate and look in for accountability purposes. Or if you wanted to give account access to a close friend we could meet up and I would donate weekly. Of course you have my prayers and all the good luck I can muster. -But-, I'm sure you know as well as I do that in the world of Uncle Sam= Your not Officially going to Iraq until your plane touches down. We got Your back, Girl.
    We are the Knights that say...."Ni"

The Weather is here, Wish you were Beautiful...

adisneyprincess is offline I'll be the next Disney Princess, you just wait and see
    Thank you Howze and thank you everyone so very much. It is nice to know I have friends to back me up in this. And yes Howze your right right now it's a 51 our out of 100 chance that I'm going, but I have to keep in that mind set that I am, in order to make sure I'm ready to go at a moment notice. As for the donates, please wait on that, I'm not 100% sure that I won't be able to get on VMK but I"m just getting ready in chase I can't.

I told my mom I'm making a run for it to Disney land before I go. This way I remember what I'm going over there to fight for. I don't think she believes me taht i'm going to try and do it.
    I really am a Princess, hiding out in a not so fairy tale Life

The Eeyore Queen, the Lady with the list. The one the only Shayleen in VMK

805 Eeyores and growing

babysymone is offline B-Ticket Holder
    My prayers go out to you and your family. That is why I am so grateful that my other half did not re-enlist 2 years ago when his time was up. We are always fearful that they will try to draft him, but I continue to pray that it won't happen and this war will end! Keep your head up & know that the man above will never give you anything that you can't handle.

I will help in any way I can if you are unable to get on VMK or if there is anything else you need.
    Jennifer
    VMK: Pooh.Friend (Let's hope they don't make me change my name anymore!)

Tampa is offline No longer in service
    Be safe in these times of the revelations.