Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Virtual Magic Kingdom (VMK) Discuss I Just Got Banned For Two Hours!! in the Disney's Virtual Magic Kingdom (VMK) Forum forums; Rofl...good one stitch. Not a yankees fan , but that was funny....
    Howze is offline C-Ticket Holder
    Rofl...good one stitch. Not a yankees fan , but that was funny.
    We are the Knights that say...."Ni"

The Weather is here, Wish you were Beautiful...

Quote Originally Posted by Stitch
    Maybe the admin on duty was a Yankees fan....
    rotfl mabey they were lol!
    Adrien

Your 14 year old disney expert!

If I go crazy, will you still call me superman?

LadyDooley is offline A Wishing Apple?

LOL!!! I did think of that!! (yes I am a Yankees fan!!)

Loves First Kiss!

babysymone is offline B-Ticket Holder

That is too funny Stitch!!!

That goes along with what Soccergirl was saying because I am not from N.Y. however my favorite team is the Yankees. I understand their reason for banning us for saying certain words or for giving personal information, but I love the red sox or any team for that matter is no more personal than will you be my boyfriend/girlfriend, mommy/daddy stuff that goes on daily. Or in their signature I am a new born looking for my mommy. What is that all about and why aren't they getting banned! It's inappropriate conversations and statements like that they should be worried about. People that are praying on the younger generation or anyone for that matter are looking for things like that. They don't care what team you like.

I am sorry that this unfortunate thing happened to you, but at least it was only for a few hours. Glad you were able to get back in
    Jennifer
    VMK: Pooh.Friend (Let's hope they don't make me change my name anymore!)

Quote Originally Posted by LadyDooley
    LOL!!! I did think of that!! (yes I am a Yankees fan!!)
    Lady... Say it isn't so! nobody's perfect- Go Cards!!!

Tampa is offline No longer in service
    Here's a rant I posted elsewhere:

VMK has become one big problem. It's a shame as there was a point I could spend 15 hours straight in the game.

PARK ITEMS

But now, the game has prompted me to go to the parks so many times, I'm ABSOLUTELY burned out on WDW trips. I have NO intentions on EVER getting an annual pass again, and if I never go back for years, that would be quite alright with me, and I DON'T appreciate what VMK has done to the parks for me. I've been going to the parks since class-ticket days, and I've never in all that time been so burned out on the happy place like I am now. Trips as of late consisted of getting cards, and going home. Thanks for that vmk.

SPECIALS

When they came out with the most-desired sparrow suit, I knew things were simply getting bad. I understand the value of the suit and the lameness if everyone had one, but for staff to point and laugh at us, and then remark, "We're teaching you patience" . Hey staff, try standing in line to one of your games, or an event room.. only to get disconnected.. leaving you to do it all over again. Trust us, there's no way around "patience" when dealing with you vmk. And in the end, time and time again, we the gamers are left with extreme disappointment in you, but hey, you can still label it "impatience".

EVENTS AND ROOM JUDGING

The sole reasons I have quit this game after a year of playing. It can get mentally exhausting wondering if staff will decide to recognize your work, and even more so, once you've seen you've been overlooked.. again, the feeling can be only be described as brown and smelly. It can begin to feel like they're simply stealing ideas, as they've been shown here to be guilty of in the past. Creators, testers and staff alike, all have come to see things I've done, often not talking to me or saying a word. Often times it was Lion as people can't live with losing at games and report you. I got know Lion rather well from this.

But how can a room go red mickey, stay red mickey, have raves from guests and have staff visits get completely denied? It's happened way too much, and I'm completely tired of it. Please spare me your negativety on my view of this topic, THANKS.

COMMUNITY

Gamers that bring their presence into the server are the life blood of this game, for if there were no people, there would be no product. It amazes me after the treatment we've recieved and the abuse of The Happiest Place On Earth has recieved, people still login to the game. After a young one's heart gets crushed from a robbery or a mean friend, they still login. Why? Is it because they want to follow around yavn? Is it because they simply don't care and want to have everything? No.

It's because of their friends that they log right back on. It's great to see many people completely bypass the obvious disney-induced brainwashing attempts of vmk, and take complete advantage and use them as a way to reach out to other Disney fans.. that rocks. Just don't try too hard, or they'll ban you! lol.

Without us, vmk would not exsist. And yes, that means no pay checks for staff. Why not come down to Earth, swallow some of your pride, and actually make us gamers feel appreciated for the first time in over a year? That would be great.

Soccergirl426 is offline Annual Passholder
    Nowadays, I go on for hanging out with my friends, and talking... sometimes it surprises me how much we can talk. Yes, sometimes the immature kids may bother us, trying to ask us annoying questions (such as last night, in Friend's room, Where is the gem! Where is the gem!). If I didn't have my friends on this site, I would not go on. True, the staff, the new rules are getting on my nerves, and such as Jennifer said, why care about "Go Red Sox" when you can live anywhere and like them when people are going around saying "I am taken/not taken" or "I am a bay be looking for a rich mummy and duh duh" or "I am a newborn bay be"?
    Yesterday I had someone, while playing pirates, as I said to support my teammate for the win, saying "Go ________! You can do it!" The person on the other team was saying to me, "Shut up! Shut ### ### ### up!" I can take a wild guess on what she was saying in those ###, but it's those things that make we want to hate VMK... but its my friends who bring me back on.
    Sorry if this was any off topic.

mechurchlady is offline My hero is Gurgi who wanted only friends and an apple.
    In the back seat of life or in front of a computer in California.
    Ranch has again said how I feel. I got banned too and for saying by accident staff stinks. I was trying to type quest stinks and the computer was freezing up. Another quest where people run their mule farms while i get poorer.

I am about to move in with you, Ranch, in the VMK retirement home.
    Figment and Gurgi; chocolate and coffee; and my family. I like to cook, shop, VMK, ToonTown and sweepstaking. Trivia lover but memory not good enough.

skiyalater is offline Almost time for school!
    THe thing that is rediculous, is that now, i can never become a CL because I AM A RED SOX FAN!!! This made me so mad yesterday, This is kind of like something i read on a different forum, where A kid was discrimintating against someone, and not letting this girl trade with him because of her skin color!! I think that they should crack down more on the people who are doing taken, bay be, mummy things, than people who are rooting for a baseball team.
    "Por favor mantaganse alejado de las puertas"
    GO RED SOX!!!!
    Some people say I'm A.D.D., but I HEY LOOK A SQUIRREL!!!!!

Soccergirl426 is offline Annual Passholder
    Quote Originally Posted by skiyalater
    THe thing that is rediculous, is that now, i can never become a CL because I AM A RED SOX FAN!!! This made me so mad yesterday, This is kind of like something i read on a different forum, where A kid was discrimintating against someone, and not letting this girl trade with him because of her skin color!! I think that they should crack down more on the people who are doing taken, bay be, mummy things, than people who are rooting for a baseball team.
    I couldn't agree with you more.

I think i'm going to contact them again, even though they won't do anything about it.
    GO RED SOX!!!!

I think that they should crack down more on the people who are doing taken, bay be, mummy things, than people who are rooting for a baseball team.
    bay be? mummy? whats that??
    Adrien

Your 14 year old disney expert!

If I go crazy, will you still call me superman?

if you don't then it's a good thing
    GO RED SOX!!!!

dougitmcnuggit is offline Cedar Point New Coaster '07!!
    Frontiertown, Cedar Point, Sandusky, Ohio, USA
    Sorry if i'm offending anyone, but in my opinion, CL's are vastly overrated. I know many people who aren't CL's who act much better and are much more helpful than some cl's i've met. So who cares if you can have staff on your friend's list? I wouldn't want any of them on my friend list anyways, personally. Don't worry about not being able to become a community leader. If given a choice, I'd leave that ugly CL_ title off my name

[QUOTE=dougitmcnuggit]Sorry if i'm offending anyone, but in my opinion, CL's are vastly overrated. I know many people who aren't CL's who act much better and are much more helpful than some cl's i've met.

Well Said! I too had pipe dreams of becoming a CL in the beginning, before my eyes were opened to the pettiness and double standards.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast