Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Virtual Magic Kingdom (VMK) Discuss I Just Got Banned For Two Hours!! in the Disney's Virtual Magic Kingdom (VMK) Forum forums; you guys do have a point, because, VMK doesn't do things right, so i'm better off not being a CL...
    skiyalater is offline Almost time for school!
    you guys do have a point, because, VMK doesn't do things right, so i'm better off not being a CL
    "Por favor mantaganse alejado de las puertas"
    GO RED SOX!!!!
    Some people say I'm A.D.D., but I HEY LOOK A SQUIRREL!!!!!

shadesofgreen96 is offline Don't ask me O_o
    Somewhere there in between insanity and crazyness..
    I think VMK is unfair as with CL_'s and regular players. Have you noticed how many of the room or ride rewards include a CL as room owner or part of the ride team? CL_'s also tend to think they are "better" than everyone else....hmm....Isn't it called equality??
    ~*Shadesofgreen96*~

I believe
    I believe in believing - until my very last minute of truth , I don't give up . even when it will be hard to see it through
    I will go on
    I will go on , no matter what , still dedicated all the way through
    I'll live my dreams the same way I do my life , by taking one step at a time

Soccergirl426 is offline Annual Passholder
    Quote Originally Posted by shadesofgreen96
    I think VMK is unfair as with CL_'s and regular players. Have you noticed how many of the room or ride rewards include a CL as room owner or part of the ride team? CL_'s also tend to think they are "better" than everyone else....hmm....Isn't it called equality??
    Agreed. If you looked on the list, many of the winners or runners-up were run by a CL team. But just because they have to more letters in front of their name can't bring us down!
    (Also, I know a few CL's who are really nice, and try to treat everyone equally including themselves, so don't think this goes out to all CL's, just a lot of them!)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123