Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Virtual Magic Kingdom (VMK) Discuss Be glad if you got one in the Disney's Virtual Magic Kingdom (VMK) Forum forums; The quest machines not only went back up in price, they didn't get a chance to. They are now completely out of stores. So be glad if you got one. ...
    dfreakace is offline Slowly Bringing Green Back Into Style

Be glad if you got one

The quest machines not only went back up in price, they didn't get a chance to. They are now completely out of stores. So be glad if you got one.

P.S. Anybody found out what hyperspace mountain or blast in space give out as far as tron prizes?
    VMK ADDICT!

VMK Name: Dfreakace
    Current Project: Going to lead a Mini -MM- Build

That's Me!

LadyDooley is offline A Wishing Apple?
    Wow!!!

I am sooooo happy I got one!!!

Be thankfull for the little things!

Loves First Kiss!

skiyalater is offline Almost time for school!
    wow glad i got one. They had the waterpark game up for about an hour today, but it wouldn't give me my code. It said here is your code: - - -
    "Por favor mantaganse alejado de las puertas"
    GO RED SOX!!!!
    Some people say I'm A.D.D., but I HEY LOOK A SQUIRREL!!!!!

Shere_Khan is offline As the world falls down...
    I think that this is silly that they would do away with the quest machine. First of all they can't be traded, and second of all they asked such a ridiculous price for them (at first) that possibly people who are not that great at games are still trying to save up for one. I don't see why they would get rid of it if you can't even trade them. I am glad I got mine but this just makes it so that people who had a great idea for a quest can no longer do it.

"Almost everyone is mad here. You may have noticed that I'm not all there myself." - Chesire Cat

"You have spirit for one so small, and that spirit deserves a fighting chance." - Shere Khan

mechurchlady is offline My hero is Gurgi who wanted only friends and an apple.
    In the back seat of life or in front of a computer in California.
    Another VMK promotion where some people could not get the quest machine because they cannot get the space pin or because they are not good enough at games to get a machine.

I got three machines and am broke.

The water game is not up right now. Not sure if they only run it during VMK times or it is broke.
    Figment and Gurgi; chocolate and coffee; and my family. I like to cook, shop, VMK, ToonTown and sweepstaking. Trivia lover but memory not good enough.

CruiseLineFan is offline B-Ticket Holder
    Quote Originally Posted by dfreakace View Post
    The quest machines not only went back up in price, they didn't get a chance to. They are now completely out of stores. So be glad if you got one.

P.S. Anybody found out what hyperspace mountain or blast in space give out as far as tron prizes?

Hyperspace Mountain gives out a tron table and 2 chairs

Blast in Space gives out a Tron Arcade!

...where is ranch when I need him....I stink at blast in space!
    Cruiselinefan!

shadesofgreen96 is offline Don't ask me O_o
    Somewhere there in between insanity and crazyness..
    R.I.P quest machine!
    ~*Shadesofgreen96*~

I believe
    I believe in believing - until my very last minute of truth , I don't give up . even when it will be hard to see it through
    I will go on
    I will go on , no matter what , still dedicated all the way through
    I'll live my dreams the same way I do my life , by taking one step at a time

JackSparrow is offline .:In This Kingdom by the Sea:.
    currently being driven off the edge of sanity.
    Nooooooo!!
    i got exactly 29,560 credits. checking the store i see the quest machine and think - only roughly 500 credits to go!! the next day i get the 30,000 needed, stroll up to the inner space shop and.. *hysterical*
    you gotta love the penguins.

Em
    TraderMags in
    vmk