Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Virtual Magic Kingdom (VMK) Discuss Need help with inferno in the Disney's Virtual Magic Kingdom (VMK) Forum forums; I hope that someone can help me. There is an offer for inferno & the person wants White snowmen, Halloween, Old pirate stuff and haunted mansion clock. The only thing ...
    babysymone is offline B-Ticket Holder

Need help with inferno

I hope that someone can help me. There is an offer for inferno & the person wants White snowmen, Halloween, Old pirate stuff and haunted mansion clock.

The only thing I have covered is halloween lol. I don't have any rare, but I will trade credits or show you around my rooms to see if there is anything you want to trade for. Thank you all for your time.

Thanks again King for your help.
    Jennifer
    VMK: Pooh.Friend (Let's hope they don't make me change my name anymore!)

shadesofgreen96 is offline Don't ask me O_o
    Somewhere there in between insanity and crazyness..
    Sooo wish I could help , all I really have is the really common-rare , but if I had anything of that I would help - good luck with getting inferno ( there are just sooo many people over-pricing inferno pins now ) , but that seems like a good deal to me!
    ~*Shadesofgreen96*~

I believe
    I believe in believing - until my very last minute of truth , I don't give up . even when it will be hard to see it through
    I will go on
    I will go on , no matter what , still dedicated all the way through
    I'll live my dreams the same way I do my life , by taking one step at a time

LadyDooley is offline A Wishing Apple?
    sounds like a great deal to me...

If i get something in a trade.... it is yours!!

Loves First Kiss!

babysymone is offline B-Ticket Holder
    Thank you! Doesn't look like I am even in the running compared to what every one else is offering lol. One person is offering the entire rocket couch collection (including black). Oh well maybe next time. You are right ppl want the world for inferno and stitch!
    Jennifer
    VMK: Pooh.Friend (Let's hope they don't make me change my name anymore!)