Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Virtual Magic Kingdom (VMK) Discuss Disney Hero's & Princess Quest and New WaterPark Coming soon. in the Disney's Virtual Magic Kingdom (VMK) Forum forums; As usual a big thanks to the team for giving me suggestions on my quest. It's almost done thank God .Had no idea what it took to build a quest. ...
    JEDIPRINCESS is offline I'm going back to the World YAHOO

Disney Hero's & Princess Quest and New WaterPark Coming soon.

As usual a big thanks to the team for giving me suggestions on my quest. It's almost done thank God .Had no idea what it took to build a quest. I'm doing some testing of it as well as tweaking somethings to make it challegening as well as some what easy. I think Im going to add some major credit loot to my quest as a grand prize not sure yet. I dont want to give away a major amount of creds for an easy quest you're going to have to work hard to earn my money shoot I did Anyways it looks like Im going to be opening this Friday. I'll let everyone know when it's open. Also I have been working on a major waterpark as well. It my first solo attempted at building a ride . I think Im pretty darn good with the water slide pieces I guess it my Water Safety Instructor and Lifeguard coming out of me (Im water baby )anyway that about almost complete as well.

I want to also apologize to the team. Please dont think Im ignoring any of you when I'm on. Im just trying to get this waterpark and quest up and running and with all the DC on vmk it making it very hard to finish any of the games to get my creds. Let's just say if I could type half the stuff I was shouting at my computer in the last couple of weeks I would be ban for life from VMK So sorry Ill try and take a break and hop on over to say hey.

I will post here when the grand opening of each will be. The waterpark Im working on gives aways like the first 20 quest will get something when they ride. Trivia team is also eligible for the give of aways. More details to follows.

YES I"M GOING BACK AGAIN FOR HALLOWEEN

Suiteliferoxs is offline I'm back and im ready to post!
    Wow can't wait!
    Got Disney?

Major set back looks likes quest is not going open until this weekend. I came home last night to major issue with the cable which by the my internet is hooke up to. So I was unable to get on. When I get home tonight from work it should be up and running and I can get back to work. Keep your fingers crossed.

Soccergirl426 is offline Annual Passholder
    Hey, can't wait for the quest - I will try to be there opening day!

Update:

Quest should hopefully be up and running sometime tomorrow. Seeing as the job I have now does not allow me to get into vmk (the nerve of these people LOL)unlike my last job all my work on my quest is being done at home on my laptop and that's inbetween bein mom the dictator as my oldest DD as name me (sorry Im a stickler for the schoolwork)so I'll be doing two final test runs on the quest tonight and adding a few more prizes and maybe some more credits.If the quest checks out okay I'll post the Grand Opening. Also Water Parks is taking much longer due to vmk major DC issues so I'll keep the team posted as well.