Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Virtual Magic Kingdom (VMK) Discuss Newsletter - Important Things You Need To Know in the Disney's Virtual Magic Kingdom (VMK) Forum forums; I read the newsletter today and found some interesting things on it. So, I decided, each time there is a new newsletter, I will post it here. Think of me ...
    Soccergirl426 is offline Annual Passholder

Newsletter - Important Things You Need To Know

I read the newsletter today and found some interesting things on it.
    So, I decided, each time there is a new newsletter, I will post it here. Think of me as the "newsletter-poster" (I thought of that myself!).
    Here is the newsletter of 9/19:

Yavn Speaks

Welcome again to this week's Newsletter!
    In additional to general questions about VMK, players also ask me about things that bug me. So this week I follow up last week's Q&A session with a feature I like to call:
    What Bugs Yavn?
    1. Hacking Tools and Cheating
    Nothing, and I do mean nothing upsets me more than a cheater or person who uses a tool to cheat or exploit VMK. Hacking and cheating unbalances the game and gives cheaters unfair advantages. You have them to thank for more non tradable items. If you're one of the people using a cheat or hack to take advantage of the game, watch out, we will find you and ban you. Plus, just because you find a bug in something does not make it OK to take advantage of it.
    I have to also call out players who cheat other players out of rare items. I can't tell you how many incidents we've reviewed about Magic Pins that were less powerful than advertised. We're about to update the trading system so it will show the power of all magic pins, but until then beware of these cheaters and follow our guidelines for safe trades.

2. Posting Quest Answers
    Sometimes it takes us weeks to research, build and test a Quest. There is nothing worse than watching all of this hard work go down the drain when the Quest answers are posted online just a few minutes after the Quest has gone live. It's fine to offer hints, but many players instead take the easy way out and just look them up before they even try to perform the Quest. You can thank all posters that reveal Quest answers for forcing us to add minimum score requirements to Quests. Sure, it would be easier for us to just sell the items but I believe many people enjoy the feeling and satisfaction that comes from completing a Quest.
    3. Mules
    A Mule is an account that is created and used just once or twice to gain items or credits. While it's OK to have a few different accounts/characters to play with, there are some players who have hundreds of characters, and rarely use them. If you are a player that has lots of Mules (more than 50) beware, we're now cracking down on these players and will start banning accounts.
    4. Not Informing Staff of Player Issues
    I've seen too many players (and even some CL's) who are aware of something they don't inform staff about. One example that comes to mind is seeing a player back in the game that was previously banned. If you see a player who was banned but is back under a new name, please inform the staff immediately. Players are banned for a reason and we don't want them back. Another issue is knowing about a cheat or exploit and not saying anything -- even if you personally don't take advantage of the cheat. To those players that DO INFORM US of these issues, I say thank you.
    5. Players Not Helping Others
    As VMK grows, we have more and more new players that are unfamiliar with the game. New players don't know exactly what to do and sometimes ask lots of questions. Please, do me a favor, help them out. Because by doing so, you make VMK a better place.
    Wrapping Up...
    There's nothing worse than to have our hard work or your game experience spoiled by cheaters or people who don't care about the VMK community. You CAN make a difference.
    With that in mind I can tell you about a new program we're getting ready to roll out that rewards good deeds in the game. That's right, if we see a player do something special or out of the ordinary to make the community better you may just win a VMK Gold Star. I've asked all the hosts and mods to keep an eye out for players that go above and beyond the call of duty, the Gold Star award is our little way of saying thank you.

Now onward and upward! We have some major changes coming just around the corner, and as I mentioned before, improved trading is just one of them. You want to know more? Sorry, you'll have to wait till next week, but I will say this... how about being able to wear more pins? Would say, 15 make you happy?

VMK Happenings
    As for Tron Month, that awesome MCP Poster is on sale now and the next Tron pin will be released this Friday. I have to get back to work and finish that Halloween Quest -- you should continue reading the Newsletter, be sure to check out the new sections too, like Push's Trash Trivia and Dear Yeti! OK, until next week...

See you in VMK,
    Yavn

Welcome to the world of TRON

Without Tron there would be no Toy Story - John Lasseter, Pixar
    Tron is the world of Kevin Flynn, a computer programmer and arcade owner who is pulled into a virtual video game world he creates. Tron was one of the first computer-generated movies ever made and it set a standard for the brave new world of computer animation to follow.
    Film Fact: To get the signature electronic 'look' the movie has, the live action that occurs inside the computer world was filmed in black and white, and then colorized in post production with photographic and rotoscopic techniques to give the characters that unique 'glow.'
    September is Tron month at VMK, click here to learn more about this amazing film.

Push's Trash Trivia

Hey dudes! I'm back and better than ever! I've been rolling around the Disneyland Resort, Walt Disney World and VMK for a good while now and during that time I've not only learned my way around the parks, but I've learned some fun facts and tantalizing trivia too! The guys here at VMK would love me to share this info with you, so starting next week I'll post a weekly Disney trivia question here in the Newsletter.
    If you know the answer to the trivia question send it in through the Contact Us section at the bottom of this or the main VMK webpage. Be sure to have your VMK registration info with you and select "Push's Trash Trivia" from the drop down menu. Out of all the correct answers, I'll randomly draw three players as winners and they'll get a cool prize. Keep your eyes peeled for the first edition of "Trash Trivia" coming soon!
    Future trivia topics might cover anything from Disney music to Disney movies, games or parks and resorts -- so brush up and get ready to test your Disney Factoid skills!

In honor of Tron month, let's get trivia rolling with some inside info on the movie...
    Tron Trivia
    Did you know (like most Disney films) there is a Hidden Mickey in Tron? It's true! As Tron, Flynn and Yori escape from Sark aboard the Solar Sail they fly over The Sea of Simulation. If you look closely at the landscape below the Solar Sail (and it's not too hard to spot) you'll see the silhouette of a smiling Mickey Mouse. See for yourself on the Tron (20th Anniversary Collector's Edition) DVD.

Dragon's Dungeon

Tips, Tricks Hints and How To's

Check here every week for a new tip or hint on VMK Games and room building.
    TIP: When playing the Haunted Mansion on a quest, in order to move on to the next task, you must capture the required amount of ghosts. Here's the trick: ALL of those ghosts need to be the ones haunting the mansion. If you capture one of your opponents after they have turned into a ghosts, they don't count towards the quest amount.

Dear Yeti

You've Got Questions, Yeti Has Answers

Dear Yeti,
    What was Walt Disney's favorite attraction?
    -Sparky
    Dear Sparky,
    That is an excellent question! Of course Walt enjoyed all of the attractions but his favorite is still very popular today.
    In 1966 Walt was at a press conference, one reporter asked what was Walt's favorite attraction at Disneyland. Would it be one of the originals like the Jungle Cruise? Or one of the more recent arrivals, like the Matterhorn? Or perhaps one of the attractions that had been brought over from the New York World's Fair?

Walt answered without missing a beat. He described a ride that featured pirate ships and treasure chest. The crowd couldn't figure out what attraction he was thinking of. Of course, it was for an attraction the public hadn't yet got to see - Pirates of the Caribbean, which didn't open until March 18, 1967.
    Little did Walt know that his attraction would be reborn with the popularity of the movies "Pirates of the Caribbean: Curse of the Black Pearl" and "Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest" and that notorious Captain Jack Sparrow! Arrgh! Keep it Cool Matey's!
    Yeti
    Do you have a question for the Yeti?
    Send it to me through the Contact Us section at the bottom of this page. Be sure to have your VMK registration info with you (the email and information you registered with) and select "Dear Yeti" from the drop down menu. Each week I'll answer two questions and post them here in the Newsletter.

VMK Cards

Have you ever wondered what cards you are missing in your collection. Well there is now a great new way to discover all the cards for VMK. Check it out

Awards and Top Players

What makes a Guest Room award-worthy? Guest or Game Rooms that stand out show originality in concept and design. It could be a use of conventional furniture in unconventional ways, the use of a theme or color, or humor. Game rooms that get the nod offer a new game idea or a new twist on an old favorite. In all rooms we look for room owners who welcome everyone with a smile and show a willingness to answer questions about their room.
    Check out this week's Best Guest Rooms and Best Game Rooms.
    New feature! Click on the name of the room to view an image of the room!

Safety Corner

With summer ending and school beginning, we here at VMK just wanted to be the first to teach you a good rule to follow: it is never a good idea to give out any of your personal information (such as your grade, school, and where you live) to anyone while in the game. Have a safe back-to-school!

Scam Alert

Trading!
    When trading, make sure that you get a fair deal by double checking the trade window. You can see what you are giving and what you are getting. Always make sure what you are trading for is in the trade window. If you think a trade isn't fair, please don't trade. There are plenty of opportunities to find what you need.

In-Park Quests!

Going to Disneyland Park or Magic Kingdom Park? Play the in-Park Quests! Learn more here.

High School Musical Quest! Watch the movie, visit the Parks and answer all the questions to win cool stuff!

Get the Thrill Seekers Quest for the Walt Disney World Resort here!

The Tomorrowland Quest is still available: Download it here
    Contact Us Tips

When using Contact Us to ask a question or report an issue, please be aware of the following:
    • If you use AOL for e-mail, you won't receive our response; the AOL e-mail filters block our replies. Please provide an alternative e-mail in the Contact Us form where it asks for your e-mail address.
    • Some Spam Filters will automatically block e-mail from an unknown source unless you tell the program to allow it. Please be sure to allow mail from mailman@virtualmagickingdom.com (this e-mail address does not receive e-mail except via the Contact Us form)
    You can post comments, questions, etc. on this thread, don't just think of it as "my" thread.
    Have fun in VMK!

Suiteliferoxs is offline I'm back and im ready to post!
    Good idea!!! Keep it posting
    Got Disney?

FrenchFry is offline D-Ticket Holder
    Suiteliferoxs your sig is a bit to big.

Carrie.

i love my boyfriend.

shadesofgreen96 is offline Don't ask me O_o
    Somewhere there in between insanity and crazyness..
    Okay..No mules??? Uh ... Shayleen , you got yourself a problem there.....

There's no way of them finding out.. ( I hope)

But as for the thing that shows you how many stars the M pins are...that will be nice
    ~*Shadesofgreen96*~

I believe
    I believe in believing - until my very last minute of truth , I don't give up . even when it will be hard to see it through
    I will go on
    I will go on , no matter what , still dedicated all the way through
    I'll live my dreams the same way I do my life , by taking one step at a time

Dumbogal is offline Sarcasm - Just another free service I offer..
    Quote Originally Posted by shadesofgreen96 View Post
    Okay..No mules??? Uh ... Shayleen , you got yourself a problem there.....
    Multiple mules and being banned are most likely the last thing on Shayleen's mind...

Last I read that she posted - her and her sister were being called to serve in Iraq to protect our country and geeks like Yavn - so he can feel "Brave" and "Free" to ban people for creating fake accounts to earn fake money to buy fake things...

Shayleen - if you are out there reading this girl, please check in and let us know all is well. You are still in my thoughts and prayers...

Jo
    Dizpinfriend on VMK

Once she was a lowly housemaid dressed in rags. Now she's got a fairy godmother, she's filthy rich, and she lives in a palace with her dreamboat husband.......It's further proof, that the right shoes CAN change your life!

My own low-tech version of Push!!!

Shere_Khan is offline As the world falls down...
    Well said!

"Almost everyone is mad here. You may have noticed that I'm not all there myself." - Chesire Cat

"You have spirit for one so small, and that spirit deserves a fighting chance." - Shere Khan

whos Shayleen?
    Adrien

Your 14 year old disney expert!

If I go crazy, will you still call me superman?

Dumbogal is offline Sarcasm - Just another free service I offer..
    Quote Originally Posted by dznyfreak42 View Post
    whos Shayleen?
    Shayleen is a valued member of this team who is in the Army reserves and has been called to serve in Iraq to protect our freedoms here at home in the US.

She has participated in several team builds and is missed very much.
    Dizpinfriend on VMK

Once she was a lowly housemaid dressed in rags. Now she's got a fairy godmother, she's filthy rich, and she lives in a palace with her dreamboat husband.......It's further proof, that the right shoes CAN change your life!

My own low-tech version of Push!!!

Ok, first of all - WOAH. Check out the VMK website, it sorta changed, just a little bit.
    Anyway, here is the new newsletter for 9/26:

Hi! Welcome to the new and improved VMK.com! I'm your host, Haley.
    My pal Yavn asked me to post his Yavn Speaks column for him this week. He'll be here next week, but for now here it is:

Welcome to another edition of Yavn Speaks! I've got lots of new and exciting stuff to tell you about, so let's get to it!
    Chh Chh Changes...
    Have you noticed those leaves are starting change? Leaves aren't the only things that are changing this season, soon you'll find Yavn Speaks on a new and improved VMK.com! This new site (that's right I said new site) will boast lots more VMK stuff as well as links to your favorite Disney parks and attractions -- but the changes don't end there. As you may have also noticed, we're rolling out new columns too, like Dear Yeti and Push's Trash Trivia. But that's not all, there's still much more cool stuff coming!
    While some of these changes have been in the works for months, other site improvements are a direct response to your feedback and comments! We're lauching all these amazing upgrades and additions in the next few days and weeks, so keep watching the site -- you're going to be blown away!
    I know, I know, you can't wait. Well, while we're waiting for the new changes to take place, why don't we dig a little deeper into some of the details:
    Revised Trading System & Larger Pin Inventory
    Magic pins will now show how much power they have -- now you don't have to wonder if that 5 Star Inferno really has 5 Stars. Plus, soon you'll be able to wear 15 Pins!
    In Trade Icon!
    Are you tired of talking to people who don't answer you, only to find out it's because they were trading? What about people that try to speak to you while you're trading for rare? Well now you won't miss another conversation or be bothered by other players when you're trading because now all players in trade will have a Trade Icon above their heads!
    Single Use Items
    Wha? Yep, you read that right. We're introducing items that can only be USED ONCE and after they're used they disappear from your inventory. But wait that's not all, they'll also... expire! That is, if you haven't used them by a specific date.
    What are Single Use Items and why would I want them? Well, when we originally designed VMK the plan was for magic to be ultra rare and come from park Quests only. As the game got closer to launch we felt that magic was just too cool to be a Quest only prize, so we started using it as rewards and selling magic pins. The problem was that many of the pins suddenly became less cool. It was only when they were truly difficult to get that they became more desired.
    Along with magic becoming more common something else happened... people stopped casting the spells. So to address this problem, we will be releasing a new type of magic spell... a spell that can only be used once and once it is used it disappears from your inventory. If you decide to hold onto the spell, be warned, if it's never cast it will expire and disappear from your inventory on its expiration date.
    Now before everyone starts freaking out and sending nasty notes, this will only affect new spells, not current spells. We will still have traditional, long-lasting spells but now you will see magic spells given more as rewards for games and events.
    New Hair!
    That's right! There are two new hairstyles for girls and a new one for boys. Hmmm. Should I get a haircut? In the next few weeks I'll put it to a vote and you can tell me what I should do!
    Pirates Treasure Room
    Have you seen the beautiful new Pirates Treasure Room? It's not just there for good looks, there are 3 new chests inside that require keys to open. How do you get the keys you may be asking? Well, by playing either modes of the Pirates of the Caribbean Game. Winning on Level 1 earns a Bronze Key, Level 2 earns a Silver Key and Level 3 earns you a Gold Key. After you've won a key take it to the Treasure Room and use it to open the matching chest. You might find the chest empty, but you might also find it filled with credits, a cool item or even magic! (Just between you and me mate, I've heard a rumor that Coral Magic may be found in the Gold Chest - but you'll have to plunder it yourself to see.) Make sure you win all 3 keys because each chest has a different treasure inside!
    Halloween Hijinx
    Halloween is just around the corner and I know many of you haven't decided what or who you will be. To help you make a decision about your costume I thought it it might be helpful to tell you when some of your favorite costume pieces will be coming back. Of course we'll have a few new Mystery items on sale too, but to find out what those are you'll have to check out the Emporium Specials. Here's a sneak peek at what's coming (and before you ask, Green Flips and Green Ears are NOT going on sale):
    10/2 - 10/8
    • Yellow Princess Outfit
    • Brown Haunted Mansion Suit
    • Black Haunted Mansion Suit
    • Mystery Item!
    10/9 - 10/15
    • Blue Princess Outfit
    • Native American Costume
    • Mystery Item!
    10/16 - 10/22
    • Green Superhero Costume
    • Pink Superhero Costume
    • Yellow Explorer's Outfit
    • Mystery Item!
    10/23 - 10/31
    • Pink Princess Outfit
    • Red Cowboy Vest
    • Black Cowboy Vest
    • Mystery Item!
    New Staff Uniforms
    Finally, it's out with the green and in with the red. The new staff uniforms are based on the classic Disneyland Tour Guide outfits, cool huh?
    So when does this all kick off? Keep watching the site, while in-game changes (like the revised Pin Trading and other things discussed here) will kick off in early October. By the way, asking staff when will everything will be live will not make it happen any sooner! I'm not sure how I can top this for next week... maybe some more Q&A?
    See you in VMK,
    Yavn

Read more
    Show less

You've got questions, Yeti has answers

Dear Yeti,
    My favorite ride at Disneyland is the King Arthur Carousel. How many horses are on the carousel? (I've tried counting them but they always go by too fast and I lose track.) And why does one of them have a gold tooth?
    - BelieveInMagic

Dear BelieveInMagic,
    There are 72 horses on King Arthur's Carousel all of which were carved by hand in Germany in the late 1800's. Originally all the horses were different colors but because of the popularity of the white horse, all the horses were painted white in 1976.
    The horse with a gold tooth is a very special steed. His name is Jingles. He's the lead horse and Lillian Disney's (Walt's wife), favorite horse.
    Stay Cool,
    Yeti
    Do you have a question for the Yeti?
    Send it to me through the Contact Us section at the bottom of this page. Be sure to have your VMK registration info with you (the email and information you registered with) and select Dear Yeti from the drop down menu. Each week I'll answer a question or two and post the answers here in the Newsletter.

Read more
    Show less

In-Park Quests!

Going to Disneyland Park or Magic Kingdom Park? Play the in-Park Quests! Learn more here.

High School Musical Quest! Watch the movie, visit the parks and answer all the questions to win cool stuff!

Get the Thrill Seekers Quest for the Walt Disney World Resort here!

The Tomorrowland Quest is still available: Download it here

Trading

When trading, make sure that you get a fair deal by double checking the trade window. You can see what you are giving and what you are getting. Always make sure what you are trading for is in the trade window. If you think a trade isn't fair, please don't trade. There are plenty of opportunities to find what you need.

Hey dudes! I'm back and better than ever! I've been rolling around the Disneyland Resort, Walt Disney World and VMK for a good while now and during that time I've not only learned my way around the parks, but I've learned some fun facts and tantalizing trivia too! The guys here at VMK would love me to share this info with you, so starting next week I'll post a weekly Disney trivia question here in the Newsletter.

If you know the answer to the trivia question send it in through the Contact Us section at the bottom of this or the main VMK webpage. Be sure to have your VMK registration info with you and select "Push's Trash Trivia" from the drop down menu. Out of all the correct answers, I'll randomly draw three players as winners and they'll get a cool prize. Keep your eyes peeled for the first edition of Trash Trivia coming soon!
    Future trivia topics might cover anything from Disney music to Disney movies, games or parks and resorts -- so brush up and get ready to test your Disney Factoid skills!
    In honor of Tron month, let's get trivia rolling with some inside info on the movie...
    Tron Trivia
    Did you know (like most Disney films) there is a Hidden Mickey in Tron? It's true! As Tron, Flynn and Yori escape from Sark aboard the Solar Sail they fly over The Sea of Simulation. If you look closely at the landscape below the Solar Sail (and it's not too hard to spot) you'll see the silhouette of a smiling Mickey Mouse. See for yourself on the Tron (20th Anniversary Collector's Edition) DVD.

Read more
    Show less

What makes a Guest Room award-worthy?

Guest or Game Rooms that stand out show originality in concept and design. It could be a use of conventional furniture in unconventional ways, the use of a theme or color, or humor. Game rooms that get the nod offer a new game idea or a new twist on an old favorite. In all rooms we look for room owners who welcome everyone with a smile and show a willingness to answer questions about their room.
    Check out this week's Best Guest Rooms and Best Game Rooms.

Have you ever wondered what cards you are missing in your collection? Well, there is now a great new way to discover all the cards for VMK. Check it out.

Tips, Tricks, Hints, and How To's

Check here every week for a new tip or hint on VMK Games and room building.
    TIP: Some of the best ways to make fun and exciting Guest rooms is to use crates to stack items. Visit other players' Guest rooms to get ideas!

Ok, if I forgot anything, let me know.
    Seems VMK is making a lot of changes. Comments? Questions? Opinions?

Suiteliferoxs is offline I'm back and im ready to post!
    omg i can't wait till all of that comes out!!!
    Got Disney?

It seems Halloween is back, bigger and better! Here's what is in this week's newsletter: (Note: Most important stuff is in bold)
    Hello! Welcome to the new and improved VMK.com! I'm your co-host, Haley. Can you believe how awesome the new site looks? Well, even more cool changes are ahead... and here to tell you all about them is my pal Yavn! This week Yavn answers some of your questions and talks about recent changes to VMK - plus, he's got even more surprises, what are you waiting for? Let's check it out! Yavn Speaks Welcome to the latest edition of Yavn Speaks (for those of you that keep asking, it's pronounced Yah-Vin). Did you guys like all the info I dropped in last week's newsletter? What do you think of the new site? Cool huh? How do I top that? Well, while you've probably spent lots of time exploring the new and improved VMK.com, I can proudly say there's lots more to come - including many great features that will be rolling out in the next few months! We're probably most excited about showing you some of the personalization features - features that will allow you to see at a glance which pins you're wearing and how many credits you have. We'll also start focusing on more park info and tips to make your next trip to Walt Disney World or The Disneyland Resort even better. Check out Jake's blog in the coming weeks and you'll see what I mean. Until then, let's dig into the old mailbag and address some questions that came up from last week: Q: Yavn! Thanks for all the great info last week, but when will the staff start wearing new uniforms and when does all the new stuff come out? A: Glad you liked the info. Log in starting today and check out the changes! Q: I still don't understand Single Use Magic. Does it mean that the regular Magic Pins will go away? Will all my Magic Pins change and become Single Use Pins? A: Ok here's how they work: Each Single Use Magic Pin can be used just one time, after you use the pin it disappears from your inventory. Single Use Pins also have an expiration date, if you don't use it by the expiration date the pin will disappear from your inventory. The plan is to sell some of these Single Use Pins (these pins will be much less expensive then the Traditional Magic Pin, perhaps 200 credits?) as well as offer them as prizes in game and quests. We do plan to still have regular, or Traditional Magic Pins as prizes. For example, in just a few days you'll see an old favorite back on sale in both Traditional and Single Use varieties. And not to worry, the pins you currently own will not change! And in case I didn't mention this before, Single Use Pins cannot be combined or traded. Q: How does that new treasure room work again? A: Each time you score 10 wins in the Pirates of the Caribbean game (either version), you will get the standard reward - plus a key! The key you receive depends on the level of the game you play. Bronze Keys come from Level 1, Silver Keys from Level 2, and Gold Keys from Level 3. Put the key on (just like you would a pin) and walk to the correct chest in the treasure room. Now use the key. Ta-dah! The chest will open and you'll see if it's empty or has a treasure inside. As I mentioned last week, one of the prizes in the Gold Chest will be the Single Use Coral Magic Pin - there are other items as well, in fact some that are completely unique and have not been seen before. Q: Now that staff has new red uniforms will Green Flips and Green Mickey Hats be sold for Halloween? A: Nope. As I've said before, Green Flips and Green Mickey Hats are not going on sale. Ok, so in the spirit of Halloween how about a few more surprises? Here are two more things that go live this week: Show Trade Requests To stop unwanted trades at unwanted times, you will now see a new option in our revised interface that allows you to turn off ALL trading requests. When this option is on other players will not be able to request trades. Teleporter Matcher Tired of losing that Teleporter? Well, we've added a handy feature to help you locate it, just click on a Teleporter and the matching Teleporter will flash! Earth shattering? No... Very useful? Yes! Well that's it for this week. Be sure to keep watching the site and especially this page - with Halloween in just a few short weeks, you never know what, or when surprises may pop up. See you in VMK, Yavn

You've got questions, Yeti has answers Dear Yeti, Is there a Disney attraction that is in a different land in each park? - PiratePete Ahoy PiratePete, Swabbed any good decks lately? Yo ho ho, that joke never gets old! Thanks for the question Pete, it's a perfect mystery to get Halloween month off to a fine start! Tis the Haunted Mansion that be located in a different land in every Disney park! In Disneyland it's located in New Orleans Square, in the Magic Kingdom at Walt Disney World, the Mansion is located in Liberty Square, in Tokyo Disneyland it's located in Fantasyland and at Disneyland Paris the Mansion is in Frontierland. Dear Yeti, Did Walt Disney ever appear in his own films? - PhaedraM Dear PhaedraM, Walt Disney only appeared in one of his theatrical films - The Reluctant Dragon (1941). In the film, humorist Robert Benchley visits the Disney Studio to sell Walt on the idea of making Kenneth Grahame's book, The Reluctant Dragon into a feature. Benchley explores the Studio making his way through art classes, sound stages and the camera department only to find out when he finally meets Walt in the screening room that the Studio has already made a film of the book! But Walt's appearance isn't the only one to look for in The Reluctant Dragon. The film also features the very first Goofy How-To cartoon, How to Ride a Horse and some of the maquettes (character models) from early versions of Peter Pan (1953) and Lady and the Tramp (1955). Do you have a question for the Yeti? Send it to me through the Contact Us section at the bottom of this page. Be sure to have your VMK registration info with you (the email and information you registered with) and select Dear Yeti from the drop down menu. Each week I'll answer a question or two here in the Newsletter.

Tips, Tricks, Hints, and How To's Trading Etiquette! TIP: Before the start of any trade, always ask the other player to make sure they are interested in trading - and what they might be looking for. If you're not in the mood to trade, just click OFF the 'Show Trade Requests' option in the game settings menu. You can turn trading back ON the same way.