Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Virtual Magic Kingdom (VMK) Discuss - TT- and - VMKMM - please read.. in the Disney's Virtual Magic Kingdom (VMK) Forum forums; Hey everyone! I'm not sure if anyone had this idea before but while i was sitting in the Tower of Tear Oh room i thought...this room should get be looked ...
    Suiteliferoxs is offline I'm back and im ready to post!

- TT- and - VMKMM - please read..

Hey everyone! I'm not sure if anyone had this idea before but while i was sitting in the Tower of Tear Oh room i thought...this room should get be looked at by staff. So then i thought...why don't i make a room of what all of the great rooms not only -TT- and -VMKMM- made but other people made on vmk. So it's just like how staff posts on home page best guest rooms but this is a whole room of pictures of great things people have done. Maybe this will give staff a idea of what to put for the best guest next week...maybe it won't. Please post your ideas.
    Got Disney?

Dumbogal is offline Sarcasm - Just another free service I offer..
    Suite,

I am going to speak here on behalf of the Master Minds - I do not think Ranch would want that kind of room made and have his teams rides featured...

Feel free to showcase what ever rides you have built on personally - but please do not lay claim to any builds you have never been a part of...

Good Luck with your room
    Dizpinfriend on VMK

Once she was a lowly housemaid dressed in rags. Now she's got a fairy godmother, she's filthy rich, and she lives in a palace with her dreamboat husband.......It's further proof, that the right shoes CAN change your life!

My own low-tech version of Push!!!

mechurchlady is offline My hero is Gurgi who wanted only friends and an apple.
    In the back seat of life or in front of a computer in California.
    A photo gallery of the best designed rooms and rides would be a fun idea for VMK. I assume that is what you meant but then i am up to late to not be addle brained. Tower of Tear Oh is one of the greatest rides built and it was her first.

I agree with Dumbogirl that copying rooms is wrong but it would be nice to have memories of the great rooms in the form of pictures in a room in VMK.
    Figment and Gurgi; chocolate and coffee; and my family. I like to cook, shop, VMK, ToonTown and sweepstaking. Trivia lover but memory not good enough.

Ranch is offline A-Ticket holder
    Quote Originally Posted by Dumbogal View Post
    I do not think Ranch would want that kind of room made and have his teams rides featured...

Feel free to showcase what ever rides you have built on personally - but please do not lay claim to any builds you have never been a part of...

Even though it's a neat sounding idea... photo taking is more meant for the peeps. How someone could label a picture of a couple chairs, "Virtual Splash Mountain" I have no clue, but Friend is right.. -MM- and -TT- are now two completely different teams... teams that are not affiliated with each other.

I can't stop people from taking pics of -MM- rides (I rather they did!).. but "credit swooping" is one of many reasons why we've packed up and gone private.

Thank you all for your ideas. But how about i ask the owner if i could take a picture of their room.
    Got Disney?

Dumbogal is offline Sarcasm - Just another free service I offer..
    Quote Originally Posted by mechurchlady View Post
    I agree with Dumbogirl that copying rooms is wrong but it would be nice to have memories of the great rooms in the form of pictures in a room in VMK.
    First - it's DumboGAL not DumboGIRL...

Second point is that I was not insinuating that she would be copying our rooms. I was concerned that she would be showcasing builds that she had never been a part of and possibly trying to take some form of credit for such builds.

That has been my issue all along with people wanting to join the "Trivia Team" within VMK. It was a trophy title to place in their signature - a trophy that the working members of the team earned with hard work and dedication - that people could just declare themselves a part of... without putting forth any effort...
    Dizpinfriend on VMK

Once she was a lowly housemaid dressed in rags. Now she's got a fairy godmother, she's filthy rich, and she lives in a palace with her dreamboat husband.......It's further proof, that the right shoes CAN change your life!

My own low-tech version of Push!!!

Okay I didn't think of that. I could make it so the -TT- is over here. The -MM- is over there. And who ever else i come across is over there. Or maybe if the -TT- and -MM- don't want to be a part of it then i could just do the people i come across.
    Got Disney?