Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Virtual Magic Kingdom (VMK) Discuss The Trivia Team II in the Disney's Virtual Magic Kingdom (VMK) Forum forums; Originally Posted by Princesscat You have to trade for them now, but they were selling them almost when vmk opened - i would of gotten it but i was a ...
    Dumbogal is offline Sarcasm - Just another free service I offer..
    Quote Originally Posted by Princesscat View Post
    You have to trade for them now, but they were selling them almost when vmk opened - i would of gotten it but i was a guest and didnt know anything! LOL
    They never sold the Herbie costume within VMK - it was exclusively available when you purchased the Herbie Fully Loaded DVD. The code gave you the complete costume, Herbie Couch, and Herbie poster... You may still be lucky enough to find a DVD in the stores with the code in it. Look for a round sticker on the front with information about VMK...
    Dizpinfriend on VMK

Once she was a lowly housemaid dressed in rags. Now she's got a fairy godmother, she's filthy rich, and she lives in a palace with her dreamboat husband.......It's further proof, that the right shoes CAN change your life!

My own low-tech version of Push!!!

Quote Originally Posted by shadesofgreen96 View Post
    ^ You do not need the uniform to join . It is just for showing -TT- spirit.
    Like they said , the uniform doesn't change. We may have different people in the team now , but were still the - TT - . The only way it's going to change is if we move on to a whole different team and site. And apparently that's not going to happen , so , the uniform stays the same.

If you cannot find the herbbie jacket , try a white shirt , or something close to it .
    hmm... how boutthe boys can wear a wildcat jacket insted of a herbie jacket if they cant find one... but i dont know what the girls would wear.......
    Adrien

Your 14 year old disney expert!

If I go crazy, will you still call me superman?

shadesofgreen96 is offline Don't ask me O_o
    Somewhere there in between insanity and crazyness..
    ^ Whatever is close. But , the uniform will not change
    ~*Shadesofgreen96*~

I believe
    I believe in believing - until my very last minute of truth , I don't give up . even when it will be hard to see it through
    I will go on
    I will go on , no matter what , still dedicated all the way through
    I'll live my dreams the same way I do my life , by taking one step at a time

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12