Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Virtual Magic Kingdom (VMK) Discuss Wake Up! in the Disney's Virtual Magic Kingdom (VMK) Forum forums; Nobody is perfect **FINALLY! MY 1oooth post!!** back on topic.....
    shadesofgreen96 is offline Don't ask me O_o
    Somewhere there in between insanity and crazyness..

Nobody is perfect

**FINALLY! MY 1oooth post!!**
    back on topic..
    ~*Shadesofgreen96*~

I believe
    I believe in believing - until my very last minute of truth , I don't give up . even when it will be hard to see it through
    I will go on
    I will go on , no matter what , still dedicated all the way through
    I'll live my dreams the same way I do my life , by taking one step at a time

LadyDooley is offline A Wishing Apple?
    Quote Originally Posted by JackSparrow View Post
    lol if i felt like pointing out others' flaws... oh dear what a mighty long post that would be...

And with that attitude, That is keeping -TT- from going anywhere!!!

How sad!!

Loves First Kiss!

JackSparrow is offline .:In This Kingdom by the Sea:.
    currently being driven off the edge of sanity.
    -_-
    just try to have a good attitude with the greif and garbage i'm getting from formerly respectable -TT- members. i'm glad to see someone's keeping tabs on our failing efforts. soon we'll hit the rock bottom!
    you gotta love the penguins.

Em
    TraderMags in
    vmk

Ranch is offline A-Ticket holder
    Quote Originally Posted by JackSparrow View Post
    -_-
    just try to have a good attitude with the greif and garbage i'm getting from formerly respectable -TT- members. i'm glad to see someone's keeping tabs on our failing efforts. soon we'll hit the rock bottom!
    Just a reminder, if you have NOT built anything onto the -Virtual Disney World Quests- park, then I'm sorry, you were NEVER considered a full fledged -TT- member.

You're going on and on about something you were never part of girl. I'm sorry, but that's the reality of it.

nicks_ahoy is offline Jungle VIP
    Sorry if anything I previously posted is offensive to anyone this I sometimes over react to this sort of stuff. I won't post under Trivia Team II until the fighting stops.
    Last edited by nicks_ahoy; 11-26-2006 at 02:49 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by nicks_ahoy View Post
    She's completely part of Trivia Team II. Notice the II part in that. You are not a part of it. She never said she was a full fledged member of the original -TT-. She said you were were a formerly respcetable member. Not her. Mostly I feel bad that VMK is so important to you that your even wasting your time trying to destroy us. You are here because you don't want this team to be restored. You want to look like the king of the Golden-Age of -TT-. The fact is you will not keep us down.

Here we go with all the talk again.. blah blah blah.

It's not me that's holding you down, it's the empty talk.
    Last edited by Ranch; 11-26-2006 at 10:02 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by nicks_ahoy View Post
    Sorry if anything I previously posted is offensive to anyone this I sometimes over react to this sort of stuff. I won't post under Trivia Team II until the fighting stops.
    Ranch, with all due respect, I do see that you should listen to Nicks_Ahoy, and since I know you're dying to say it, in fact you already did, I should take the advice as well.

I wouldn't have dreamed of saying everything I'm saying now, and I'm fully aware of the fact that i'm talking like I'm a fully-fledged member. I never took the credit for -TT- work or builds, and I haven't stolen a single idea. Ok, so I wasn't as good as i could've been to you either, but since -TT- fell i've realized that there's nothing holding us back from disappearing forever, and there's still nothing holding us back from succeeding. Except for the fighting and computer trouble that's been so bad I can't get on vmk.
    I'm doing all I can in light of my situation and the all-talk-no-work is pretty much entirely me. Shades and Nicks_Ahoy are working. the others are either with you or sleeping or gone.

Have you any suggestions on what i could do better despite not being able to acess vmk besides not bicker with you and fight? I'll listen to you and Shades.

And, please Ranch, I promise to stop fighting if you will. we sound quite silly, actually. In fact many of your posts come across as mean. I'm sure you don't mean it that way, do you?

Em
    TraderMags in
    vmk

Very nice post, thank you for that.

My gaming passion, my after work hobby, my Disney fanatic life.. it all wraps up into the friends that give me their company and the "team" we have become. We don't say "family" often, because like many internet experiences had in the past, we all know that's pure artificial sugar coating. I'll protect my team and defend it's honor. Even when it stands back from time to time and questions its leader's moral, I'll stand in the front line.. no matter how few are left.

As much as I've adored DWT, and still do.. from day 1, I just felt like I didn't belong here. Trust me, many members along the way have reminded me of that point. Be thankfull peeps that you have a place like this to hang out and feel comfortable doing so. Don't walk all over it, you'll miss it one day.

I'll stand true to my initial departure, and say that -TT-, just like it always has, belongs to the DWT peeps. There is no leader of -TT-, and there never was. Just good friends with great ideas who eventually created a name for themselves. I will go back into watching from afar, and sit with great pride in the people who continue to carry the name strong. May it do for you, what it has done for us, and that's attracting amazing people.

Good luck to this next generation of VMK playing DWT fans!

GrmGrnningGhost is offline Friends Call Me Snow Miser...
    It is good to see that all the bickering has ended between -TT- an -MM-. About time

Shades, nicks_ahoy, TraderMags and anybody else to come forward to -TT-. I wish you all the best of luck with -TT- make it like we did, bunch of WDW or DLR and VMK fans just making stuff for fun.
    Josh

The happy haunts have received your simpathetic vibrations, and are begining to materialize.They're assembling for a swinging wake,and they will be expecting me.I will see you all a little later

I'm Mister White Christmas
    I'm Mister Snow
    I'm Mister Icicle
    I'm Mister Ten Below
    Friends call me Snow Miser
    What ever I touch
    Turns to snow in my clutch
    I'm too much!

nicks_ahoy is offline Jungle VIP
    I'm gald to see it too. I'm going to start a thread for a next team build (unless there is one going on which if there is i completely lost track of it) and hopefully it won't go off topic.
    Shades or JackSparrow could you plz PM me telling me whats going on cuz im lost
    Last edited by nicks_ahoy; 11-27-2006 at 10:06 PM.

shadesofgreen96 is offline Don't ask me O_o
    Somewhere there in between insanity and crazyness..
    Yes there is a build going on , so no , we don't need another build started..
    ~*Shadesofgreen96*~

I believe
    I believe in believing - until my very last minute of truth , I don't give up . even when it will be hard to see it through
    I will go on
    I will go on , no matter what , still dedicated all the way through
    I'll live my dreams the same way I do my life , by taking one step at a time

disney fanatic is offline I don't wanna hurt you, I wanna KISS YOU!
    Good work guys. You should never fight with your friends or go behind there backs and do things. Its just wrong, and when you learn that lesson, you understand it. Unfortunately, I learned it the hard way, and ended up losing one of my very close aquaintances. Losing a friend is sometimes unbearable, even if you don't know them very well. They may think you hurt them really bad, but the truth is you are hurting yourself. Trust is broken, and so is your friendship. And there is hope that you may gain that back, but until then, you need to find a way to fix the problem. And you guys did that well...

He won't win the MVP or be voted into the Hall of Fame........then again, some heroes don't play games.

Ms.HwithaBSwithaCT

disney fanatic is offline I don't wanna hurt you, I wanna KISS YOU!
    Good luck to this next generation of VMK playing DWT fans! [/quote]

Now get working folks! Everybody wants to see your buildings started!

He won't win the MVP or be voted into the Hall of Fame........then again, some heroes don't play games.

Ms.HwithaBSwithaCT

-_- nothing is going to get done quite yet. Shades and I have something else in mind and all the members of our own group have been notified of our plans.

Em
    TraderMags in
    vmk

Soccergirl426 is offline Annual Passholder
    Hello there,
    some of you may remember me, some may not. This has been my first post since October. Ah, the good old days when everything was good here.
    I honestly have no real idea on what has been going on and some of you may have been wondering where I've been. First off, I have not stopped posting on this site, I have just been way too busy to go on.
    Also, I have fully quit VMK for good. All of my stuff has been given away and you will probably never see me again on there. My sister, I have been hoping, is keeping good care of my quest I have. Why did I quit? Because I never had the time to do it anymore, and with that, I had lost my interest. It was a fun game, but I never saw myself doing it for a long time. I am sorry if I have let some of you down, but I knew that with my schedule I would have never been able to participate in builds.
    I have not fully quit this site. I will be checking up to see how things are going whenever I can.
    I would like to thank the people who have made my time on VMK and on this site a fun one.
    I would also like to say to the team (s?) (I have really no idea if -TT- and Master Minds are still in business) to stop just posting on the boards, arguing with each other, to stop that and just build. I am a tiny bit glad that I am not in the middle with all this drama that has come up. Just work hard and don't think that because of your name you get to take the high road and that life will be easy.
    I hope this post hasn't made anyone mad. Happy holidays and let's end 2006 with a smile .
    Soccergirl426, Sparky, Alexandria

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast