Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Virtual Magic Kingdom (VMK) Discuss Calling all -TT-!!!!! in the Disney's Virtual Magic Kingdom (VMK) Forum forums; ok doug i'd be happy to add you! DumboGal... i just couldn't imagine trivia without you and i guess you're right nicks_ahoy, as long as someone is cheering us on ...
    JackSparrow is offline .:In This Kingdom by the Sea:.
    currently being driven off the edge of sanity.
    ok doug i'd be happy to add you! DumboGal... i just couldn't imagine trivia without you and i guess you're right nicks_ahoy, as long as someone is cheering us on even from the sidelines it still makes a difference.

now Ranch, I do beleive we've always had a major misunderstanding between you and others including me, maybe even especially me. I will be honest and tell you that i'm not thrilled with the fact that you... went and started another team and asked all the good builders to come with you... thats the way you'll understand it anyway. I know you're not especially thrilled that i'm making such a big thing out of it, but you know, just as things that mean a lot to you such as the -MM-, -TT- now is beginning to fall in our hands, "our" meaning the ones you left out. that's fine by me, and I do respect you Ranch. I'm just mad that you have to take such offense and that's getting in the way of what you do best.

And... from what you're saying in that third paragraph, and the other posts following it, i gather you want myself and shades to give up. and Ranch... i'm sorry but i won't and yes it looks like its over but you honestly have no idea how hard shedes has been working, and seeing that i'm trying in every way possible to help her. she wants a team, well here i am, trying to find out who's here. its not helping me in any way that you are telling me to quit, but may i also add that a great many of you are no longer -TT-? i do not understand why you are still trying to "lead" the team.

Lastly, that quote on shades has absoloutely nothing to do with her. it was me who said that everyone left, but guess what? its absoloutely true!

and I don't know about you guys, but Me and Shades are Not Giving Up!!!!!
    you gotta love the penguins.

Em
    TraderMags in
    vmk

Ranch is offline A-Ticket holder
    Quote Originally Posted by JackSparrow View Post
    And... from what you're saying in that third paragraph, and the other posts following it, i gather you want myself and shades to give up. and Ranch... i'm sorry but i won't and yes it looks like its over but you honestly have no idea how hard shedes has been working, and seeing that i'm trying in every way possible to help her. she wants a team, well here i am, trying to find out who's here. its not helping me in any way that you are telling me to quit, but may i also add that a great many of you are no longer -TT-? i do not understand why you are still trying to "lead" the team.
    I could care less what you all do, seriously. But being the founder and creator of -TT-, I'll say it again, I'm tired of watching people that just talk talk talk.. just like they always did, tear up what once was a great thing to be a part of. Yup, it's these very people that have driven us away, and yet, call us the desserters. That's fine. Again, that shows prime example why your here, and we're over there.

A huge problem that STILL lies with what once was the -TT- is Administration. Lou is not the banning type, nor is he one to shut anyone out. Obiding by his values, that prompted me to make this team "open door". That eliminates any and all order and discipline. I had no power to ban anyone here, so how did we solve all this, by giving the -TT- to those who hung on it's coat tails, and went to where we don't even have to ban members, because membership is exclusive. Problem solved!

So now, I'm just counting the days till Lou just simply deletes this VMK related drama forum that after all is said and done, does not a bit of good for his book.

welp.. sorry for interupting, carry on with all the hyped up talk.

nicks_ahoy is offline Jungle VIP
    I'm just gonna say this cuz it's been on my mind but Ranch go jump of a virtual cliff!! dont keep putting us down when were trying our best to keep it alive. stomp on me all u want but they are trying their best to keep trivia team alive and u do nothing but try to shut them down and Lou didnt create this forum for Team Trivia he created it for VMK Players on his site and he will not shut it down because the people on this site support him. So why dont u just back off u left the team as a leader so dont come back as a hater

crashbunny is offline Moderator

closing this thread

this one is closed

enough with the fighting

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12