Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Virtual Magic Kingdom (VMK) Discuss Calling all -TT-!!!!! in the Disney's Virtual Magic Kingdom (VMK) Forum forums; ok everyone this is the new big question. are you on the team or are you not? since so many people have left -TT- nobody's really sure who is here ...
    JackSparrow is offline .:In This Kingdom by the Sea:.
    currently being driven off the edge of sanity.

Calling all -TT-!!!!!

ok everyone this is the new big question. are you on the team or are you not? since so many people have left -TT- nobody's really sure who is here and who has left. shades says she needs a team to work with and so here's the recruiting office. i'm going to list every known active -TT- member and if your name isn't listed, I ask you to Please Sign Back On!

I am proud of what you all have done, but in order to keep doing things I need you to just show a sign of life. here is my list of our -TT- i can remember when there were a lot more...

shadesofgreen96
    DumboGal
    LadyDooley
    vmkplayer
    nicks_ahoy
    princesscat
    Shere_Khan
    dznyfreak42
    dougitmcnuggit
    JackSparrow

there's room for quite a lot more... i can very well understand that the real world has been keeping you away but all we need to know is that you're still with us!
    Last edited by JackSparrow; 11-25-2006 at 04:14 PM.
    you gotta love the penguins.

Em
    TraderMags in
    vmk

shadesofgreen96 is offline Don't ask me O_o
    Somewhere there in between insanity and crazyness..
    3/9 of your listed members are active , but are MM members
    ~*Shadesofgreen96*~

I believe
    I believe in believing - until my very last minute of truth , I don't give up . even when it will be hard to see it through
    I will go on
    I will go on , no matter what , still dedicated all the way through
    I'll live my dreams the same way I do my life , by taking one step at a time

yeah i added them anyway. can't imagine -TT- without either of them!

Em
    TraderMags in
    vmk

Rofl , good reason
    ~*Shadesofgreen96*~

I believe
    I believe in believing - until my very last minute of truth , I don't give up . even when it will be hard to see it through
    I will go on

lol they'd better still be here...

Em
    TraderMags in
    vmk

They are , they wouldn't desert us
    ~*Shadesofgreen96*~

I believe
    I will go on

what, like ranch and everyone did? i think i should have made a thread listing everyone who left. it would be considerably longer than those who stayed.

Em
    TraderMags in
    vmk

They haven't totally left Nyra , they still visit , and no , I;m not wrong , they usually know what;s going on around here..
    ~*Shadesofgreen96*~

I believe
    I will go on

Dumbogal is offline Sarcasm - Just another free service I offer..
    While I am honored that you listed me there - technically I am no longer a "Trivia Team" member.

I am however still here on the DWT VMK forums and will continue to be - but as far as team builds go - I will not be participating...

My loyalty lies with Ranch and the Master Minds when it comes to building.
    Last edited by Dumbogal; 11-24-2006 at 07:52 PM.
    Dizpinfriend on VMK

Once she was a lowly housemaid dressed in rags. Now she's got a fairy godmother, she's filthy rich, and she lives in a palace with her dreamboat husband.......It's further proof, that the right shoes CAN change your life!

My own low-tech version of Push!!!

nicks_ahoy is offline Jungle VIP
    Thread support is better than no support!

dougitmcnuggit is offline Cedar Point New Coaster '07!!
    Frontiertown, Cedar Point, Sandusky, Ohio, USA
    I'm still a loyal DWT member as always, though i realize i've become a bit inactive on the VMK boards. I still like to keep tabs on what you all are doing here, hoping the Trivia Team will grow and flourish into something spectacular . But, like Friend, my building loyalties lie with the Master Minds.

Ranch is offline A-Ticket holder
    Quote Originally Posted by shadesofgreen96 View Post
    They are , they wouldn't desert us
    Quote Originally Posted by JackSparrow View Post
    what, like ranch and everyone did? i think i should have made a thread listing everyone who left. it would be considerably longer than those who stayed.
    Whoa.. the jabs are getting lower and lower with you all aren't they?

1. I'm the one who lead and put this site on the VMK map, and that's the way you talk about me? I don't even know you! lol! Someone needs a clue. Fast.

2. Here you are trying to pump everyone up (again) to pull together, and in one post you give up, but first with a jab at me. Not only me, but everyone who agreed with what I was seeing with this place. You're making my theory a reality Mags, thanks for making me not look like an idiot.

3. What is your peoples drive? What.. do you want awards and help to get them? Well we'll keep watching and laughing because that's not how you do it! You gotta actually sacrifice time and actually LOVE games like this and RCT. I suggest from this point on letting the -TT- label go while it still has a shred of dignity, and create something completely ORIGINAL. The -TT- was something Friend, Doug, and Myself created, and you know what? We're getting tired of watching it thrown around like it's going to start granting wishes. Go get a lamp for that, not our shedded skin.

Good luck, and please try to show a little more respect, I nor the -MM- team have never talked trash about any another teams.. just scammers.
    Last edited by Ranch; 11-25-2006 at 03:43 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ranch View Post
    Whoa.. the jabs are getting lower and lower with you all aren't they?

1. I'm the one who lead and put this site on the VMK map, and that's the way you talk about me? I don't even know you! lol! Someone needs a clue. Fast.

2. Here you are trying to pump everyone up (again) to pull together, and in one post you give up, but first with a jab at me. Not only me, but everyone who agreed with what I was seeing with this place. You're making my theory a reality Mags, thanks for making me not look like an idiot.

3. What is your peoples drive? What.. do you want awards and help to get them? Well we'll keep watching and laughing because that's not how you do it! You gotta actually sacrifice time and actually LOVE games like this and RCT. I suggest from this point on letting the -TT- label go while it still has a shred of dignity, and create something completely ORIGINAL. The -TT- was something Friend, Doug, and Myself created, and you know what? We're getting tired of watching it thrown around like it's going to start granting wishes. Go get a lamp for that, not our shedded skin.

Good luck, and please try to show a little more respect, I nor the -MM- team have never talked trash about any another teams.. just scammers.

I wasn't trying to say anything bad about you Ranch , I didn't intend to do that.
    And no , we're not trying to get people to help us get awards , we are trying to give people a chance to build , or at least the ones who want to.
    ~*Shadesofgreen96*~

I believe
    I will go on

GrmGrnningGhost is offline Friends Call Me Snow Miser...
    I am in agreement with Ranch. The -TT- was a great thing in it's day. I love that shades, you are trying to bring it up from the depths but it not worth it unless others are helping pull it back up. Sad to say, from the looks of this it isn't going to work. The only assistant you might get is from the people who came out of no where and claimed to be on -TT- yet did nothing or they claimed to have done something. That being a reason we left, bandwagon jumpers, wanting to attempt to steal the glory. So yes just let the Trivia Team go to rest, don't keep beating the dead horse.
    Josh

The happy haunts have received your simpathetic vibrations, and are begining to materialize.They're assembling for a swinging wake,and they will be expecting me.I will see you all a little later

I'm Mister White Christmas
    I'm Mister Snow
    I'm Mister Icicle
    I'm Mister Ten Below
    Friends call me Snow Miser
    What ever I touch
    Turns to snow in my clutch
    I'm too much!

LadyDooley is offline A Wishing Apple?
    From what I have seen and read, Shades is working her behind off to get a new -TT- up and going, everyone else just wants to talk about who left and what is wrong.
    Team work consists of putting aside your feelings and maybe anger with one another and working for the Greater Good!!
    That is what made the old -TT- successful, that is what continues to make -VMKMM- successful. We work as a team! A lesson many of you here need to learn. Stop Harping on the past! Stop Harping on who left. Build something, Let VMK see what you are made of!!

Do it!! Do it!!
    Now, Go get um!!

Loves First Kiss!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast