Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Virtual Magic Kingdom (VMK) Discuss VMK Codes from Ebay in the Disney's Virtual Magic Kingdom (VMK) Forum forums; Ebay is now giving ebay users an opportunity to win a trip to Disney. You have to buy sometihng from now until Dec. 3 and/or play a hidden mickey game. ...
    Attitude Tink is offline Spirit of the Law

VMK Codes from Ebay

Ebay is now giving ebay users an opportunity to win a trip to Disney. You have to buy sometihng from now until Dec. 3 and/or play a hidden mickey game. You can also win VMK codes, I won one, I guess for furniture or accessories. I never had time to set up a VMK account & won't have time to play, so I'll give the code in a PM to the 1st person that can answer this:

McDonalds released a collection of toys (1990's) based on Disney's Epcot. What country was Daisy dressed up from?

If I get anymore codes I'll post more questions.
    It's easier to destroy than it is to create - Angelina Jolie in "Original Sin"

Winter 1992 -Marriott in DTD
    April 1997- Marriott in DTD
    August 2003- DoubleTree Suite

disney fanatic is offline I don't wanna hurt you, I wanna KISS YOU!
    Russia?

He won't win the MVP or be voted into the Hall of Fame........then again, some heroes don't play games.

Ms.HwithaBSwithaCT

Dumbogal is offline Sarcasm - Just another free service I offer..
    Quote Originally Posted by Attitude Tink View Post
    I never had time to set up a VMK account & won't have time to play, so I'll give the code in a PM to the 1st person that can answer this:

McDonalds released a collection of toys (1990's) based on Disney's Epcot. What country was Daisy dressed up from?

If I get anymore codes I'll post more questions.
    Wow - that really is a nice thing to do!! Good Luck to all who participate. I am fortunate enough to have an Ebay account - so I will leave this contest to the peeps who do not...

Good Luck!!!
    Dizpinfriend on VMK

Once she was a lowly housemaid dressed in rags. Now she's got a fairy godmother, she's filthy rich, and she lives in a palace with her dreamboat husband.......It's further proof, that the right shoes CAN change your life!

My own low-tech version of Push!!!

User Ranch got the right answer, he/she messaged me it to me, which is Germany.

Ranch is offline A-Ticket holder
    I got a dream pin!

Thanks for being so generous! If you ever get addicted to VMK I totally got your back!

I have 2 more codes, so that means 2 more questions. One person can answer the both of them, but the code will be given to the 1st correct answer for each question. So if you get one question wrong & the other right you'll get a get.

Remember to answer the questions here.

What is Lewis Carroll's real name? (Author of Alice In Wonderland)?

What Jim Henson Muppet do I adore? (Hint is in 15 questions forum, this is a little tricky)

LadyDooley is offline A Wishing Apple?
    Quote Originally Posted by Attitude Tink View Post
    I have 2 more codes, so that means 2 more questions. One person can answer the both of them, but the code will be given to the 1st correct answer for each question. So if you get one question wrong & the other right you'll get a get.

Remember to answer the questions here.

What is Lewis Carroll's real name? (Author of Alice In Wonderland)?

What Jim Henson Muppet do I adore? (Hint is in 15 questions forum, this is a little tricky)
    I am going to try for the Lewis Carrol Questin,

Is his real name Charles Lutwig Dodgson

Loves First Kiss!

Ranch is offline A-Ticket holder
    And I'm gonna take a wild muppet guess.. and say, Animal?

Rizzo the Rat???
    Dizpinfriend on VMK

Once she was a lowly housemaid dressed in rags. Now she's got a fairy godmother, she's filthy rich, and she lives in a palace with her dreamboat husband.......It's further proof, that the right shoes CAN change your life!

LadyDooley is offline A Wishing Apple?
    Quote Originally Posted by Ranch View Post
    And I'm gonna take a wild muppet guess.. and say, Animal?

That would have been my guess as well
    LOL!!

Loves First Kiss!

Lady Dooley got the 1st question right, Lewis Carroll is an alias for Charles Lutwig Dodgson.

Rizzo the Rat is my favorite Muppet, the 2nd question goes to Dumbogal.

Animal was a pretty good guess, I have t-shirt of him.

TY Tink - you rock - thanks!!

Vixen - nice of you to share!!!

Woot!!!
    Dizpinfriend on VMK

vixen101485 is offline Queen of the Swaps, bow before me
    I have been playing the Ebay contest and have a few codes and didnt want them. Great idea on how to give them away Attitude Tink. *thumbs up* Make them work for their virtual prizes. LOL Another site is having those who dont want them PM them to a mod and she is randomly giving them away. One per person, but this is much more fun. *another thumbs up*

Give me a while to figure out some realllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll llYYYYYYYYYYYYYY hard questions. Study up on your characters ppl you know that is where my bizarre talent lies. OH>>>>when I give out MY codes I will start a new thread(dont want to hijack yours AT) They will only be available to those under 18 years (sorry Tampa) . I figure that is only fair since anyone over that age could have gone and played the Ebay game to get their own.

nicks_ahoy is offline Jungle VIP
    Yay I'm under 18 years unlike most people on this site which is good and bad good you are the youngest worst you are too young to take a road trip to disey

Quote Originally Posted by vixen101485 View Post

Give me a while to figure out some realllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll llYYYYYYYYYYYYYY hard questions. Study up on your characters ppl you know that is where my bizarre talent lies. OH>>>>when I give out MY codes I will start a new thread(dont want to hijack yours AT) They will only be available to those under 18 years (sorry Tampa) . I figure that is only fair since anyone over that age could have gone and played the Ebay game to get their own.
    I don't mind sharing this forum with you Vixen . The 18yr. old rule is a good idea but two things to think about
    a. Not everyone who's over 18 has a need for an e-bay account

b. the honor system sadly died out

Let me know what you decide to do.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast