Virtual Magic Kingdom (VMK) Discuss FREE VMK codes in the Disney's Virtual Magic Kingdom (VMK) Forum forums; Ok now that I got your attention....LOL I promised to give away the codes I got in the EBay contest. Taking a cue from Attitude Tink, I am going to ...
FREE VMK codes
Ok now that I got your attention....LOL I promised to give away the codes I got in the EBay contest. Taking a cue from Attitude Tink, I am going to make you work for them. I do have some rules to make it fair so follow them
1. You must be UNDER 18 years old for me to give them to you. This is only fair since if an adult really wanted them that badly they could have gone on Ebay to enter just as I did. I may make exceptions to this if one of the younger crowd just dont know the answer. REMEMBER even tho I dont post a lot lately I STILL KNOW WHO YOU ARE and if I dont I can find out.
2. Post your answer in the thread (dont PM me with it) I will tell you ASAP if you are right and got the code
3. First to post complete correct answer gets the code PM'd to them.
4. NO creating threads to try to get an answer. All answers can be found either on DWT or the internet---If you are really stuck you may ask another member thru PM's
5. ONE CODE PER PERSON what you do with it after you get is your choice.
Have fun good luck and to let you know......
Codes expire December 16, 2006
Last edited by vixen101485; 12-02-2006 at 12:54 AM.
What studio of Asian animation also releases movies under the Disney label?
I am older than 18 so I am exempt - just wanted to say thanks for making codes available to those who were unable to get them for themselves...
Making them earn something... Way to go!!! Woot!!
Vix, I posted my question on the other VMK ebay thing but do you mind if I post it here too? Since I don't use the codes, I would like to help someone who does...Let me know what you think
WHAFTFCOL now who wants a cookie!?!
Copy Right of S&B LLC.
SITTM... We have an App for that!
Yeah, I like Ninja Rubber Duckies FCOL!
PM me with it and it will be the next question up after this one gets answered. When someone answers it correctly let me know
Originally Posted by ChipNDale
OH,,,just re read your post.....sorrry my mom is on the phone and pestering me while I type. Did you already post the same question on AT's thread? Give me a different one if you have more codes..dont want to confuse ppl like me....LOL
Last edited by vixen101485; 12-01-2006 at 07:40 PM.
Come on young'uns...I know one of you are smart enuf to know the answer. I have a bunch more codes to give away.
ok..here's a hint... ?#1 little girl works in a bath house
LOL...there ya go...geez dude I practically had to give it away....LOL
I'll PM you the code in a minute Want to put up the next questions
I am going to put up 4 questions at once to give y'all a chance to guess at which you want. Just put what # question you are answering in your post. I prob have more codes for more questions but I have to check messages on Ebay.
#2 Who actually did the singing voice of Zac Efron's character Troy Bolton in High School Musical? (either that he goes by is good)
#3 What do the letters and number's in our fearless webmaster Lou's screen name stand for?
#4 What are the names of Minnie Mouse's 2 nieces? (must have both)
#5 How many years has Radio Disney been on the airwaves as of 2006?
Thx For The COde Vix I Got A Castle Turret
Last edited by nicks_ahoy; 12-02-2006 at 12:49 AM.
COOL...and if I really knew what that was it would be even cooler....LOL
lol...ty for clarifying that...got me on the VMK stuff...hence the reason the codes are up for grabs LOL
3. Part of the deck of cards
5. 10 years
"Por favor mantaganse alejado de las puertas"
GO RED SOX!!!!
Some people say I'm A.D.D., but I HEY LOOK A SQUIRREL!!!!!