Your Walt Disney World Information Station
VMK Trading Post Discuss July 17th was the second VMK birthday in the Virtual Magic Kingdom (VMK) forums; So they did a quick special in the Emporium offering VMK birthday pins. Unfortunately they still show it as a current item on the homepage. While I was on I ...
    04CP_ Nolan is offline Dole Float + POTC= Good Day

July 17th was the second VMK birthday

So they did a quick special in the Emporium offering VMK birthday pins. Unfortunately they still show it as a current item on the homepage. While I was on I got a couple extra pins. If you weren't on and would like one we can arrange to meet on VMK and you can get 1 from me. I've only got two extra and I thought I should offer them to other DWT members. No need to offer a trade for them, these are just to give out. Let me know, and we can work out when to meet so you can get 1.

disney fanatic is offline I don't wanna hurt you, I wanna KISS YOU!
    Can you save on for me, I'll trade something with you...thanks!

He won't win the MVP or be voted into the Hall of Fame........then again, some heroes don't play games.

Ms.HwithaBSwithaCT

no trade in return needed. i'll be sure to hold one, let me know you VMK name. One down one to go, next person to get in touch has the last pin. Remember, I'm not looking for a trade in return. If you've already got one, sorry but these are for those who missed the sale.

ok, so i just got back on and this afternoon they are selling the birthday pins again. I went ahead and grabbed some more of them, not counting the one that is spoken for there are now 4 left in my inventory. if they are not on sale when you get on and you'd like one, let me know. If disney fanatic still wants one i've got his on hold. remember i don't need anything back in trade, just watching out for my fellow DWT VMK players.

vmkplayer is offline <3 ragdollaye
    can i have one plz? my vmk name is in my sig. pm me when your online in vmk
    Kingdom Keepers forever!!