Your Walt Disney World Information Station
VMK Trading Post Discuss Teleport Magic for Trade in the Virtual Magic Kingdom (VMK) forums; I want to trade my teleport magic pin. I am not really looking for anything specific so if you want it, give me an offer....
    Shere_Khan is offline As the world falls down...

Teleport Magic for Trade

I want to trade my teleport magic pin. I am not really looking for anything specific so if you want it, give me an offer.

"Almost everyone is mad here. You may have noticed that I'm not all there myself." - Chesire Cat

"You have spirit for one so small, and that spirit deserves a fighting chance." - Shere Khan

Dumbogal is offline Sarcasm - Just another free service I offer..
    Katy,

I am looking for teleportation - come find me when you are on - I am sure we can figure something out!!

Do you need a Herbie Costume??
    Dizpinfriend on VMK

Once she was a lowly housemaid dressed in rags. Now she's got a fairy godmother, she's filthy rich, and she lives in a palace with her dreamboat husband.......It's further proof, that the right shoes CAN change your life!

My own low-tech version of Push!!!

shadesofgreen96 is offline Don't ask me O_o
    Somewhere there in between insanity and crazyness..

Arrow

Quote Originally Posted by Dumbogal
    Katy,

I am looking for teleportation - come find me when you are on - I am sure we can figure something out!!

Do you need a Herbie Costume??

Deleted.

I AM OFFERING SNOW RUGS (2))) sorry for the capps
    Last edited by Tampa; 02-27-2006 at 11:59 AM. Reason: unappreciated flaming.
    ~*Shadesofgreen96*~

I believe
    I believe in believing - until my very last minute of truth , I don't give up . even when it will be hard to see it through
    I will go on
    I will go on , no matter what , still dedicated all the way through
    I'll live my dreams the same way I do my life , by taking one step at a time

Dumbogal is offline Sarcasm - Just another free service I offer..
    Uh Yea..

First of all - Shere Khan (aka Katy) is a She, not a He - And if I remember correctly, we did manage to work out a trade..

Please feel free to post your own offers without knocking someone elses...

Especially if only offering TWO SNOW RUGS (sorry for the CAPS) But I have like 50 of those - talk about being "unrare"... They gave those out for free all day long during the ride a thon!

Thanks...

BTW - Do you have a Herbie Costume??
    Last edited by Dumbogal; 02-27-2006 at 10:58 AM.
    Dizpinfriend on VMK

Once she was a lowly housemaid dressed in rags. Now she's got a fairy godmother, she's filthy rich, and she lives in a palace with her dreamboat husband.......It's further proof, that the right shoes CAN change your life!

My own low-tech version of Push!!!

Tampa is offline No longer in service
    Quote Originally Posted by shadesofgreen96
    Uh yea , I am not sure he is looking for herbie. it is too unrare. you can always just go to the store and buy a herbie movie to gte it, but the full thing would be a good offer.

Do not knock/flame other Trivia Team members, if you have nothing nice say, don't say anything.

Show some respect, we're a small group that's all very close.
    Last edited by Tampa; 02-27-2006 at 02:26 PM.