Your Walt Disney World Information Station
VMK Trading Post Discuss Helping Son trade for Bat Magic in the Virtual Magic Kingdom (VMK) forums; Being the good mommy I'm trying to help out. He's got 2 invisibility magic pins he is willing to trade for one (I'm so glad to add that E on ...
    GaTechGal is offline A-Ticket holder

Helping Son trade for Bat Magic

Being the good mommy I'm trying to help out.

He's got 2 invisibility magic pins he is willing to trade for one (I'm so glad to add that E on the end) bat magic. Anybody willing to trade? You would so make a little boy's year.
    AKA as Techgal on VMK

Everybody neat and pretty? Then on with the show.:mickey:

shadesofgreen96 is offline Don't ask me O_o
    Somewhere there in between insanity and crazyness..
    I would-If I could. Oh and then if you go meet ur boy in VMK people will think ur pretending and might report-that's the danger
    ~*Shadesofgreen96*~

I believe
    I believe in believing - until my very last minute of truth , I don't give up . even when it will be hard to see it through
    I will go on
    I will go on , no matter what , still dedicated all the way through
    I'll live my dreams the same way I do my life , by taking one step at a time

GaTechGal is offline A-Ticket holder
    Actually I have the magic at the moment and I'll trade him the bat magic after I get one. He promised me a pirate stool for my efforts. But thanks for the warning.
    AKA as Techgal on VMK

Everybody neat and pretty? Then on with the show.:mickey:

Tampa is offline No longer in service
    I haven't played since the event, but next time I run into you I think we can work out a trade, if you haven't found one yet.
    Last edited by Tampa; 03-11-2006 at 02:06 AM. Reason: trade complete, thread is closed