Your Walt Disney World Information Station
VMK Trading Post Discuss Keeping Tidy!! in the Virtual Magic Kingdom (VMK) forums; Please try to have only one trade thread open at a time. Use the handy dandy edit button to alter your posts instead of creating new threads - It will ...
    Dumbogal is offline Sarcasm - Just another free service I offer..

Keeping Tidy!!

Please try to have only one trade thread open at a time. Use the handy dandy edit button to alter your posts instead of creating new threads - It will make it easier for people to figure out what you are offering and looking for - and it will improve your chances of making a succesfull trade!!

Thanks for your cooperation!!!
    Dizpinfriend on VMK

Once she was a lowly housemaid dressed in rags. Now she's got a fairy godmother, she's filthy rich, and she lives in a palace with her dreamboat husband.......It's further proof, that the right shoes CAN change your life!

My own low-tech version of Push!!!

JackSparrow is offline .:In This Kingdom by the Sea:.
    currently being driven off the edge of sanity.
    um.. with all due respect are you like the appointed correction monitor? lol you always make ppl feel.. like everything they do is wrong
    hehe or maybe its just me and everyone is wrong any way you look at it
    you gotta love the penguins.

Em
    TraderMags in
    vmk

King Tryton is offline What time does the 3 o'clock parade start?
    ^^^ Jack, As a matter of fact she is! She is appointed as a DWT moderator for the VMK forums. Check the bottom of the forums page if you don't believe me. Also just to let you know that Dumbogal/Dizpinfriend has always gone out of her way to help "new" people in both these forums and in VMK. So look at it any way you wish. Good luck in VMK and please feel free to read other sections of this site, there is a lot of magic here.

King

JackSparrow is offline .:In This Kingdom by the Sea:.
    currently being driven off the edge of sanity.
    wow tyvm srry to be rude I'm just new and clueless! Lol i guess Dumbogal sure does a good job at what she does..
    you gotta love the penguins.

Em
    TraderMags in
    vmk

Dumbogal is offline Sarcasm - Just another free service I offer..
    Why thanks Jack - coming from you, that means the world to me
    Dizpinfriend on VMK

Once she was a lowly housemaid dressed in rags. Now she's got a fairy godmother, she's filthy rich, and she lives in a palace with her dreamboat husband.......It's further proof, that the right shoes CAN change your life!

My own low-tech version of Push!!!