Your Walt Disney World Information Station
VMK Trading Post Discuss Room Codes? in the Virtual Magic Kingdom (VMK) forums; Can anyone gift me any of the following room codes? I need them to complete my room collection. I understand if you do not want to give any of the ...
    wolfxofxnovembe is offline A-Ticket holder

Room Codes?

Can anyone gift me any of the following room codes? I need them to complete my room collection. I understand if you do not want to give any of the rarer rooms but I really would like Space and it is winnable but I am currently banned I would love to receive a PM telling me a free code TY for reading this thread.

Wolf

Space Mountain Room
    HM Room
    HSM Room
    Mansion Fanatic

pictured from left to right
    (Gus Gracey, Ezra Dobbins, and Phineas Queeg)

You are welcome to copy either.
    http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt...e7f0/event.png

Dumbogal is offline Sarcasm - Just another free service I offer..
    I hate to sound forward, but with you being a new member on these boards and not really knowing any of us - what your asking is pretty bold.

You might try offering favors before you begin asking for them. Participate in the board conversations - that sort of stuff...

Good luck in your quest for free stuff - I have none to offer you...

Seeing as this is a trade board, not a charity board - offer stuff in return or I will have to close this thread
    Last edited by Dumbogal; 07-01-2006 at 10:45 PM.
    Dizpinfriend on VMK

Once she was a lowly housemaid dressed in rags. Now she's got a fairy godmother, she's filthy rich, and she lives in a palace with her dreamboat husband.......It's further proof, that the right shoes CAN change your life!

My own low-tech version of Push!!!

wolfxofxnovembe is offline A-Ticket holder
    OK I am sorry I am a veteran on the ********* and they let you post gift threads in the trade area. But I should have not assumed anything. You know what they say about the word assume.
    Mansion Fanatic

pictured from left to right
    (Gus Gracey, Ezra Dobbins, and Phineas Queeg)

You are welcome to copy either.
    http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt...e7f0/event.png