Your Walt Disney World Information Station
VMK Trading Post Discuss Looking for : Invisibility and snowman in the Virtual Magic Kingdom (VMK) forums; Looking for invisibility and snowman magic pins. I will trade fireworks for invisibility or anything you're interested in. Stop by my trade room (Animal Kingdom Safari trades i think...) And ...
    shadesofgreen96 is offline Don't ask me O_o
    Somewhere there in between insanity and crazyness..

Looking for : Invisibility and snowman

Looking for invisibility and snowman magic pins. I will trade fireworks for invisibility or anything you're interested in. Stop by my trade room (Animal Kingdom Safari trades i think...) And if you end up in a room owned by pinkflipz , go through the train teleporter. The train teleporter is to my trade room ( we accidentally titled our trade rooms the same thing)

I have everything in there for trade and i have a full storage room of stuff for trade too.
    ~*Shadesofgreen96*~

I believe
    I believe in believing - until my very last minute of truth , I don't give up . even when it will be hard to see it through
    I will go on
    I will go on , no matter what , still dedicated all the way through
    I'll live my dreams the same way I do my life , by taking one step at a time

shadesofgreen96 is offline Don't ask me O_o
    Somewhere there in between insanity and crazyness..
    Okay , nevermind , got it!
    ~*Shadesofgreen96*~

I believe
    I believe in believing - until my very last minute of truth , I don't give up . even when it will be hard to see it through
    I will go on
    I will go on , no matter what , still dedicated all the way through
    I'll live my dreams the same way I do my life , by taking one step at a time