Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
VMK Trading Post Discuss Trading 1000 unused POTC Game Codes!!! in the Virtual Magic Kingdom (VMK) forums; Originally Posted by Shere_Khan You have four suits friend???? I am so jealous! - Had - four suits Gifted three of them - and convincing my other half to keep ...
    Dumbogal is offline Sarcasm - Just another free service I offer..
    Quote Originally Posted by Shere_Khan
    You have four suits friend????
    I am so jealous!
    - Had - four suits

Gifted three of them - and convincing my other half to keep going with codes in hopes of gifting others...
    Dizpinfriend on VMK

Once she was a lowly housemaid dressed in rags. Now she's got a fairy godmother, she's filthy rich, and she lives in a palace with her dreamboat husband.......It's further proof, that the right shoes CAN change your life!

My own low-tech version of Push!!!

Shere_Khan is offline As the world falls down...
    Wow I am not patient enough to get through that Pirates game more then twice in a row. The last time I tried though I did it like ten times in a row and I got all organs. I was mad cause I wanted treasure chests!

"Almost everyone is mad here. You may have noticed that I'm not all there myself." - Chesire Cat

"You have spirit for one so small, and that spirit deserves a fighting chance." - Shere Khan

Dumbogal is offline Sarcasm - Just another free service I offer..
    Wow I am not patient enough to get through that Pirates game more then twice in a row. The last time I tried though I did it like ten times in a row and I got all organs. I was mad cause I wanted treasure chests!
    You want chests?? I got three rooms full - catch me in the game, I'll give you a bunch...
    Dizpinfriend on VMK

Once she was a lowly housemaid dressed in rags. Now she's got a fairy godmother, she's filthy rich, and she lives in a palace with her dreamboat husband.......It's further proof, that the right shoes CAN change your life!

My own low-tech version of Push!!!

Thanks friend, that is really nice of you.
    It just was my luck that what I wanted to get I got none of! Lol.

I'll trade a fourth of july hat for the codes.

"Almost everyone is mad here. You may have noticed that I'm not all there myself." - Chesire Cat

"You have spirit for one so small, and that spirit deserves a fighting chance." - Shere Khan

DizFanaticGirl is offline A-Ticket holder
    How about 4th of july hat and uh... a magic pin and a good peice of furniture for all 1000 codes, i mean were talking 1k codes it takes forever to get thats why i really want a good deal for them!

Howze is offline C-Ticket Holder
    DizFanaticGirl, Seriously - Let's look at the overall picture.

-You have a start day as of yesterday.
    -Today you want to trade 1000 codes for rare furniture/Hats/Magic/Pins
    -All of your posts (The first 6 as of this posting) of your existence on this site have been about Off-Loading these codes for something valuable.

I wish you luck in your VMK endeavors, but also must take a cautious stance regarding your offer.
    Last edited by Howze; 08-15-2006 at 07:11 PM.
    We are the Knights that say...."Ni"

The Weather is here, Wish you were Beautiful...

Quote Originally Posted by DizFanaticGirl
    How about 4th of july hat and uh... a magic pin and a good peice of furniture for all 1000 codes, i mean were talking 1k codes it takes forever to get thats why i really want a good deal for them!
    Yeah, we are talking 1K free codes, which is why I would not offer more then that.
    And if you want rare clothes then why not enter them and hope for a Sparrow Suit.

Soccergirl426 is offline Annual Passholder
    Um... not to be rude, but if those codes are just chests/monkey/organ/poster, I am not interested.

shadesofgreen96 is offline Don't ask me O_o
    Somewhere there in between insanity and crazyness..
    ^ I'll pass too
    ~*Shadesofgreen96*~

I believe
    I believe in believing - until my very last minute of truth , I don't give up . even when it will be hard to see it through
    I will go on
    I will go on , no matter what , still dedicated all the way through
    I'll live my dreams the same way I do my life , by taking one step at a time

GrmGrnningGhost is offline Friends Call Me Snow Miser...
    Quote Originally Posted by Dumbogal
    - Had - four suits

Gifted three of them - and convincing my other half to keep going with codes in hopes of gifting others...
    *Sits at desk patiently*
    Just messin with you

Back to this threads topic. Like Shere_Khan said if you want a good suit enter the codes and try and see iof there is a Sparrow suit in the bunch. But if you want to trade them then lower the offer because most of them are probally the usually organ, poster, monkey, and chest which are all very comon(or how ever you spell it).
    Josh

The happy haunts have received your simpathetic vibrations, and are begining to materialize.They're assembling for a swinging wake,and they will be expecting me.I will see you all a little later

I'm Mister White Christmas
    I'm Mister Snow
    I'm Mister Icicle
    I'm Mister Ten Below
    Friends call me Snow Miser
    What ever I touch
    Turns to snow in my clutch
    I'm too much!

DizFanaticGirl is offline A-Ticket holder

Exclamation

Ok lets get some things strait...

First i can see what Howie is going at that im like trying to scam or something because im new and im trying to sell all these codes. The reason im trying to sell all the codes on this site is because they dont allow the selling of codes on the normal vmk form site i go to. I really wanted to sell the codes but i couldnt sell them on my form so im trying to sell them on your form... Also you dont just get orgon, lamp, poster, and chest from codes you have a good chance of getting jack sparrow costume, and last the reason im selling for so much is because even if you use the backdoor into the POTC game to get codes it still takes forever to get 1000 of them!

So if you would like to buy the codes and acceptable offer would be like a full kali couch and a pirate well...

Howze is offline C-Ticket Holder
    Then I Respectfully Decline...

-And it's howZe ( same number of letters that you typed, just the correct ones). And I may not be a Veteran on this site, but I have chosen it as my Home. I do not appreciate you using it as your personal Tijijuana to run across the border to do something that your home site would not approve of. Like I said, I do not speak for evryone on this site, but have found your practices to be very disrespectful to Lou (yes, I know the Owner of My home sites name- Do you know yours) and to this Team, So as far as I'm concerned you can pick up your carpet bag and seek life elsewhere.
    We are the Knights that say...."Ni"

The Weather is here, Wish you were Beautiful...

mechurchlady is offline My hero is Gurgi who wanted only friends and an apple.
    In the back seat of life or in front of a computer in California.
    I am a super moderator at a VMK related site and own a sweepstakes resources board. I would like you to know that most sites copy off of each other rules. If a site does not allow the selling of codes then I would think for not allowing that at the site i work for. I wonder why you have so many codes and how I would a person would get the codes.

I smell something fishy here. As stated by HowZE your posts are only for selling the codes. At site you usually see people posting on games, news, and rants but you only seem to be here to sell codes. I wonder what would happen if we could see your account information. I love playing around with IPs.

Speed coding caused the temporary ban of a former leader, a leader and a famous pirate to name a few. Remember that we need to let moderators handle the situation here and to not start a flame fest.
    Figment and Gurgi; chocolate and coffee; and my family. I like to cook, shop, VMK, ToonTown and sweepstaking. Trivia lover but memory not good enough.

Vegitabeta is offline C-Ticket Holder
    Did you do it the quick way, or did you keep going back to the beginning?
    "The Immortal Captain Jack Sparrow." It has such a lovely ring to it...-Captain Jack Sparrow
    Disneyland Resort Paris trip report and photos: Here

MousePad and Magical Mountain Member

mechurchlady is offline My hero is Gurgi who wanted only friends and an apple.
    In the back seat of life or in front of a computer in California.
    She was over at ********.com and posted the same thing about how her brother paid $45 on ebay for 10,000 codes. If this is true then there is no way for him to know if they are good and for her to know if they are valid. Apparently these are from a third party and not safe.

Close this thread. PSST mods she only has 4 posts over at ********.com so you know what she is up to and better not come to my site as it is ban city for her.
    Figment and Gurgi; chocolate and coffee; and my family. I like to cook, shop, VMK, ToonTown and sweepstaking. Trivia lover but memory not good enough.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast