Your Walt Disney World Information Station
The Walt Disney Company Discuss Copyright Issues? in the Miscellaneous Disney forums; If I wanted to start a new blog or website dedicated to Disney, do you know if I would get the smackdown from them if I used "Disney" in the ...
    CatherineAnn12 is offline A-Ticket holder

Disney Copyright Issues?

If I wanted to start a new blog or website dedicated to Disney, do you know if I would get the smackdown from them if I used "Disney" in the title or URL? Since Lou here obviously uses "Disney" in his title/URL, I'm guessing it wouldn't be an issue. But does anyone have any experience in this specifically? thanks!

CatherineAnn12 is offline A-Ticket holder

Copyright Issues?

If I wanted to start a new blog or website dedicated to Disney, do you know if I would get the smackdown from them if I used "Disney" in the title or URL? Since Lou here obviously uses "Disney" in his title/URL, I'm guessing it wouldn't be an issue. But does anyone have any experience in this specifically? thanks!

BeastlyKingdom? is offline finally in college... hello disney college program
    i have no idea leave a message to lou and ask him
    the only 18 year old boy who like disney more than girls......... nvm disney is a close 2nd

I think back on why i am so strange now i know why .... I blame Disney but i still love it

" we have always tried to be guided by the basic idea that, in the discovery of knowledge, there is great entertainment."
    - walt disney

tiggerguy is offline All Around Good Guy
    I think you will be alright if you include a disclaimer that you have nothing to with the Disney Company as Lou does at the bottom of every page.
    Brian
    WDWRadio Moderator

Benjo is offline Cranium Commando
    Sounds like a great idea and good luck. I've considered starting a blog myself, so I'd be interested to see how it goes and what you find out.

You see the hat? I am Mrs. Nesbitt!