Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
The Walt Disney Company Discuss Disney contest in the Miscellaneous Disney forums; Here's the link for the 2008: Dreams Come True online sweepstakes . Good luck all! www.Disney.com/Dreams 4. Prizes/Odds of Winning: One (1) Grand Prize: The Grand Prize consists of one ...
    Disney05 is offline Premium Annual Passholder

Disney contest

Here's the link for the 2008: Dreams Come True online sweepstakes. Good luck all!

www.Disney.com/Dreams

4. Prizes/Odds of Winning: One (1) Grand Prize: The Grand Prize consists of one (1) trip to be shared by winner ("Winner") and three (3) guests ("Guests") to the Disneyland® Resort in Anaheim, CA ("Trip"). The Trip includes round-trip coach-class air transportation for Winner and Guests from a major commercial airport (as determined by the Sponsor in its sole discretion) near Winner's residence in the fifty (50) United States or the District of Columbia to Los Angeles, CA; standard hotel accommodations (single room/quad occupancy) for two (2) nights at a selected Disneyland® Resort (selected Disneyland® Resort to be determined by Sponsor at its sole discretion); Round-trip ground transportation for Winner and Guests to and from the Disneyland® Resort and Los Angeles International Airport; four (4) day Park Hopper® passes for Winner and Guests for admission to the Disneyland Park and Disney's California Adventure® Theme Park; Grand Prize Winner and Guests will stay one (1) night in the Disneyland Dream Suite. One (1) night's stay in the Disneyland Dream Suite to be determined by Sponsor at its sole discretion and is subject to availability. Night's stay in the Disneyland Dream Suite carries no monetary value. Grand Prize Trip must be taken between October 1, 2008 and September 30, 2009 or prize will be forfeited and no compensation will be awarded. Night's stay in the Disneyland Dream Suite carries no monetary value. The Disneyland Dream Suite is not available to the general public. Approximate Retail Value ("ARV") of the Grand Prize: $4,000.

Four (4) First Prizes. Two (2) First Prizes to Walt Disney World® Resort in Orlando, FL and two (2) First Prizes to Disneyland® Resort in Anaheim, CA. Sponsor in its sole discretion will determine the order in which the First Prizes will be awarded. Two (2) Walt Disney World® Resort First Prizes: Each Walt Disney World® Resort First Prize consists of one (1) Trip to be shared by Winner and three (3) Guests to the Walt Disney World® Resort in Orlando, FL. The Trip includes round-trip coach-class air transportation for Winner and Guests from a major commercial airport (as determined by the Sponsor in its sole discretion) near Winner's residence in the fifty (50) United States or the District of Columbia to Orlando, FL; standard hotel accommodations (single room/quad occupancy) for four (4) nights at a Walt Disney World® Resort hotel (hotel to be determined by Sponsor at its sole discretion); Round-trip ground transportation for Winner and Guests to and from the Walt Disney World® Resort and Orlando International Airport via Disney's Magical Express; Five (5) day MAGIC YOUR WAY Tickets for Winner and Guests with Park Hopper® Option. Tickets include park hopping for the MAGIC KINGDOM®, EPCOT®, DISNEY-MGM STUDIOS and DISNEY'S ANIMAL KINGDOM® Theme Park; and complimentary use of transportation for Winner and Guests within the WALT DISNEY WORLDï?¢ Resort. ARV of each Walt Disney World® Resort First Prize is: $4,500 OR Two (2) Disneyland® Resort First Prizes: Each Disneyland® Resort First Prize consists of one (1) Trip to be shared by Winner and three (3) Guests to Disneyland® Resort in Anaheim, CA. The Trip includes round-trip coach-class air transportation for Winner and Guests from a major commercial airport (as determined by the Sponsor in its sole discretion) near Winner's residence in the fifty (50) United States or the District of Columbia to Los Angeles, CA; standard hotel accommodations (single room/quad occupancy) for three (3) nights at a selected Disneyland® Resort (selected Disneyland® Resort to be determined by Sponsor at its sole discretion); Round-trip ground transportation for Winner and Guests to and from the Disneyland® Resort and Los Angeles International Airport; and four (4) day Park Hopper® passes for Winner and Guests for admission to the Disneyland Park and Disney's California Adventure® Theme Park. ARV of each Disneyland® Resort First Prize is: $4,000. First Prize Trips must be taken between March 1, 2008 and September 30, 2009 or prize will be forfeited and no compensation will be awarded.
    Last edited by Disney05; 02-01-2008 at 07:19 PM.
    When you wish upon a star.....
    LAUGHTER IS TIMELESS, IMAGINATION HAS NO AGE AND DREAMS ARE FOREVER.
    Adults are only kids grown up, anyway. WD
    ...That's the real trouble with the world. Too many people grow up. WD
    "For those who get it, no explanation is necessary. For those who don't, no explanation will do."

http://wdwhomesick.wordpress.com/

disneycrazy1956 is offline Fastpass Holder
    Thank you for the link and the digiprize was cute.
    "I just want it to look like nothing else in the world... and it should be surrounded by a train" -Walt Disney.
    90 CB, 92 DI, 94 CR, 97 FWC, 99 CS, 00 CS, 02 CS, 04 POR, 05 POR, 07 POR, 08 POFQ, 09 POR, 11 POR.

Chrissy&Tayen is offline counting down to my vacation
    what was the digi prize?
    All Star Sports July 2006
    All Star Movies October 2007
    Coronado Spring February 2010
    Pop Century October 2010
    All Star Movies September 2011
    Pop Century September 2012
    Chrissy

princessariel is offline Fastpass Holder
    can you only register once?
    Summer '83-Off Site

Dec '95- Shades Of Green

March '03-All Star Movies

March '06-All Star Movies

October '07-POFQ

March '10-POFQ

March '13 POFQ

June '14 POFQ

Nov'14 All Star Sports-F&WF W&D 1/2 Marathon!

I get a blank page every time I try to register.,....
    Summer '83-Off Site

Dec '95- Shades Of Green

October '07-POFQ

March '10-POFQ

March '13 POFQ

June '14 POFQ

vixen101485 is offline Queen of the Swaps, bow before me
    Quote Originally Posted by Chrissy&Tayen View Post
    what was the digi prize?
    HEHEhE....I got a dalmation bobblehead. If you click really really fast his head goes bizerk. FUN
    It's a Disney thing. If you understood, your only question would be "can I go?"

TRICK OR TREAT FOR UNICEF
    FOR MORE INFO CLICK THIS LINK http://inside.unicefusa.org/goto/Meghyn

Disney05 is offline Premium Annual Passholder
    Quote Originally Posted by princessariel View Post
    can you only register once?
    You can register once per day.
    When you wish upon a star.....
    LAUGHTER IS TIMELESS, IMAGINATION HAS NO AGE AND DREAMS ARE FOREVER.
    Adults are only kids grown up, anyway. WD
    ...That's the real trouble with the world. Too many people grow up. WD
    "For those who get it, no explanation is necessary. For those who don't, no explanation will do."

http://wdwhomesick.wordpress.com/

I got the dalmation bobblehead, too.
    "I just want it to look like nothing else in the world... and it should be surrounded by a train" -Walt Disney.
    90 CB, 92 DI, 94 CR, 97 FWC, 99 CS, 00 CS, 02 CS, 04 POR, 05 POR, 07 POR, 08 POFQ, 09 POR, 11 POR.

For today's entry I got a kim possible snow globe. You can pick it up and shake it.

awesome! this is now set as my homepage
    Summer '83-Off Site

Dec '95- Shades Of Green

October '07-POFQ

March '10-POFQ

March '13 POFQ

June '14 POFQ

bafflej142 is offline A-Ticket holder
    I especially liked the digital lists from yesterday. I printed out the "packing list" for my fam to get excited about our upcoming trip!

Thumper10 is offline Missing Main Street...
    Did anyone else notice that in the rules DHS is still listed as MGM Studios??
    -Amanda

When you believe in a thing, believe in it all the way, implicitly and unquestionable.
    -Walt Disney

benjammy007 is offline A-Ticket holder
    did anyone collect all the digiprize? my computer crashed and i lost it all. if anyone could send it to me that would be great.

please post 2 more... I want the digiprize... Thank You!!

Thanks You Very Much. The Digiprizes Were Awesome!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast