Your Walt Disney World Information Station
The Walt Disney Company Discuss New Disney Mouse Business Articles! in the Miscellaneous Disney forums; Hi, I just wanted to let everyone know that I have joined the columnist "team" here at Disney World Trivia, and will be contributing monthly articles in my "Mouse Business" ...
    ChrisX is offline B-Ticket Holder

New Disney Mouse Business Articles!

Hi,

I just wanted to let everyone know that I have joined the columnist "team" here at Disney World Trivia, and will be contributing monthly articles in my "Mouse Business" series, which deals with current Disney Business goings-on as it relates directly to the Disney World Resort.

I was previously registered on these forums as "cxcelica" but have changed to a new screen name, so that I am more easily accessible and findable.

My first article dealt with the Shareholder meeting and three things that I found very interesting and that we can learn from. It can be found under the Articles section entitled Mouse Business 101: Introduction and Shareholders

I would appreciate any feedback whatsoever, what you like, what you dislike, what you would like to see covered in the future etc,etc. Feel free to send me a pm or email at anytime. Of course, if you think my work is brilliant, feel free to let Lou know.

I couldn't end this post without a quick thanks to Lou and Pat for this opportunity.

Chris

Looking forward to reading your articles.

http://wewantstheredhead.blogspot.com

disneyfanatic101 is offline Trying to Get Back Into the Swing of Things!
    Welcome, and I look forward to your articles!
    Adam ~ A Proud D23 Charter Member!