Your Walt Disney World Information Station
The Walt Disney Company Discuss Disney "Magic Selections" Being Discontinued? in the Miscellaneous Disney forums; I've been noticing quite a few of the "Disney Magic Selections" seem to be dissapearing from my local Kroger store. Today I saw several children's bath products marked "closeout", and ...
    Serkazong is offline Keep to the code.

Thumbs down Disney "Magic Selections" Being Discontinued?

I've been noticing quite a few of the "Disney Magic Selections" seem to be dissapearing from my local Kroger store. Today I saw several children's bath products marked "closeout", and one of my son's favorite snacks was also gone. Has anyone heard any news regarding this line of products being discontinued? They are of good quality overall and it would be a shame to see them go away.

firemedic is offline Premium Annual Passholder
    I haven't heard anything, but I'll check our Kroger the next time I'm in there. My kids liked some of that stuff too.

You may not realize it when it happens, but a kick in the teeth may be the best thing in the world for you.
    Walt Disney

Stitch's buddy is offline Hakuna Matata
    I love the hot chocolate. I haven't notice there being less at by Krogers

I FINISHED my first ever race, ToT 13Kand running it again in '09

** Please, Please excuse my grammatical and spelling errors. Correct me if I'm wrong.**

Serkazong is offline Keep to the code.
    Yeah, the items are disapearing, even more closeouts this week. Some have been replaced by "Embassy" branded products. Maybe its just at my local store- I might have to make a run to one of your towns.

startedwmouse is offline B-Ticket Holder
    I haven't noticed any closeouts here. A quick google didn't turn anything up either. Hope they keep that stuff around.

MB